The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

Raven_the_Bird

<font color=darkorchid>Don't make me be myself aro
Probably for mostly selfish/irrational reasons, but she doesn't seem to be improving.

• MickeyisBeast

<font color=green>Some people just don't understan
    I was accepted into the college of ed the other day #futureunderpaidteacheralert hollllllllla

MickeyisBeast

<font color=green>Some people just don't understan
    Remember the days in like 2009/2010 when the tb was POPPIN but that was 6 years ago so
    and I joined 7 years ago that's insane

• grandfloluver

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and
    Also working in WDW gave me a huge distaste for Frozen and I kinda wanna change my avi, but too lazy so..

• ColdNeverBotheredMe

Try Everything!
    Oh my gosh, I haven't seen activity on this thread in forever. I feel old, and I haven't even been on here for nearly as long as most of you guys. I guess I joined two years ago? That still feels like a long time.

Last edited:

Bug Gal

Earning My Ears
    Is there any reason why this can't be brought back? Come on everyone, I don't care if you're old or new to the Teen Board or if you feel too old to post here anymore. Heck if you posted here when you were a teen and you have friends here there isn't no reason to stop. I know real lives get in the way. I have a hectic life, but like the last 5 posts have been about how this thread was so awesome before. So make it awesome again. Come on everyone, lets get this party started.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News