The Guarantee / GTY stateroom anticipation/discussion thread!

CruisingGoddess

Disney Princess
I booked a guarantee stateroom (11A) yesterday for our Disney Fantasy cruise in December. I'll probably be checking my reservation online very day until my cabin gets assigned! :eek:

I'm sure there are others in the same boat so I thought we can anticipate together and celebrate with each other once our rooms are assigned! :cheer2:

Who else is waiting for a guarantee room to be assigned?

We just booked a 5e GTY today using DVC points and cash for the Fantasy for June 2013. We have a long wait before we find anything out. I guess it just gives us something to look forward to:)

We have 3 GTY rooms for 9/22 Fantasy. One is a 7a veranda and the other two are 11c inside. I heard that room assignments generally are done on Mondays. I use to check everyday as well but since I heard this I just check Tuesdays.

Welcome to the club, everyone!! Please let us know when you do get your room assignment and how far out your cruise is!

Good vibes for all of us! :wizard:

I heard that room assignments generally are done on Mondays. I use to check everyday as well but since I heard this I just check Tuesdays.

Very good to know!! I'll start checking Tuesdays too. popcorn::

We reserved 9A GTY for the 9/8/12 sailing. Final payment is due on 6/25, so am hoping for a room assignment soon after. Anticipation .... popcorn:: :hyper:

I booked a guarantee stateroom (11A) yesterday for our Disney Fantasy cruise in December. I'll probably be checking my reservation online very day until my cabin gets assigned! :eek:

I'm sure there are others in the same boat so I thought we can anticipate together and celebrate with each other once our rooms are assigned! :cheer2:

Who else is waiting for a guarantee room to be assigned?

We are on the same cruise I bookd a month ago and got a 7a gty best of luck to both of us

Our cruise is 7/7/12 and all the GTY people on our cruise haven't gotten their rooms yet...... so you may have to wait awhile!!

Good luck!!

10/6/12 GTY 6A stateroom booked...going nuts. :hyper:

Had a GTY booked for my transatlantic cruise & ended up with a great midship cabin...hoping to be so lucky again. :goodvibes

Hi there! I have an 8d gty for the 10/7/12 sailing....I know it's too early to get a room assignment..so why do I check a few times a day??:rotfl:

How do you get a GTY room? Is it an option when you are booking? I've never seen it - if it's a way to save I would like to know how!:stitch2:

we have 3 IGT cabins for July 21. Anxious to see our assignments. :goodvibes

Waiting on a 5E for January 26, 2013 on the Fantasy, here!

I keep wanting to check but even I can recognize that it's just a wee bit early. ;)

Count me in! :)

I'm in an 11C GTY for our 2 week Hawaii cruise in October. It's all I could afford. I'm hoping for some pixie dust! :cheer2:

Waiting on GTY for September 1...... :rolleyes1

I check daily with great anticipation!!! :love:

We are booked in an IGT for the July 7th cruise on the Fantasy! We are still waiting for an assignment - I'm really hoping to find out today!

We have a GTY 9C for our Nov 10th Fantasy cruise...wishing for a HUGE BAG of pixie dust!!!! lol :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter