The Grove Resort or Hilton Tuscany Village or something else???

princessophiali

Mouseketeer
We have been saving our Disney Reward points forever and I thought for sure we would be able to stay on property and get our tickets without spending too much out of pocket! We started out thinking we could rent a camper and stay at FW. Then I looked at AoA. You can imagine my disappointment. We made the decision to stay offsite and I am looking at The Hilton Tuscany Village and The Grove Resort. I have spent several hours researching and comparing but I don't want to miss anything. It'll be me and DH, 2 kiddos under 10 and my mom. We don't want to get stuck in traffic and we would like a balcony with a nice view. We are going November 15-22. Thanks in advance for any advice. :mickeyjum

We stayed at The Grove last summer. We liked it. The resort was only a year or so old at that point so they still had some growing pains. We were in the 3 bed/2bath suite. The water park is fantastic!

When we were booking last year we opted for The Grove over Tuscany because it came out to be cheaper even with our Hilton Honors points.

We stayed at the Grove a few months back and really enjoyed it. Lots of upsides, and the only downside was the location. Although close to Disney etc, we found there was nothing really else in that neighbourhood so couldn't go for a walk at night etc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter