The Great Thinkers Sail the Wonder - April 15 - 19, 2007

Thanks Ed! It was great sailing with you also. When are you sailing again?

Judy,

We rebooked onboard for 4/20/08 (another 4 night). We had a great group of DISers on the 4/15 cruise.... I just wish I could have spent more time getting to know everyone.

There is a lot of ledge under our neighborhood as well. Fortunately, there are places where the water can run off (we're on top of a hill) and not hurt anything. I hope you're able to get everything cleaned up and fixed better than new. Best of luck!!

Ed

Judy,

We rebooked onboard for 4/20/08 (another 4 night). We had a great group of DISers on the 4/15 cruise.... I just wish I could have spent more time getting to know everyone.

There is a lot of ledge under our neighborhood as well. Fortunately, there are places where the water can run off (we're on top of a hill) and not hurt anything. I hope you're able to get everything cleaned up and fixed better than new. Best of luck!!

Ed

Hi Ed, I wish we could join you. We did have a great group on 4/15.:thumbsup2

We are still working on the basement, but it's coming along well.

mom2my3kids, thanks for reading my report and your kind words.

Loved your report and your great pics! :thumbsup2
We're getting ready to go on our first Disney Cruise and it helps so much to read about yours.
I loved your pirate hats, bandanas, eye patches..... etc.pirate:
Did you buy them on board?
I'm wanting eye patches, Mickey pirate hat, and Goofy pirate ears. Are these sold on the ship?
Thanks for your help.:flower3:

Loved your report and your great pics! :thumbsup2
We're getting ready to go on our first Disney Cruise and it helps so much to read about yours.
I loved your pirate hats, bandanas, eye patches..... etc.pirate:
Did you buy them on board?
I'm wanting eye patches, Mickey pirate hat, and Goofy pirate ears. Are these sold on the ship?
Thanks for your help.:flower3:

I picked up the eye patches in a party store here. There were 4 patches and earrings to a package for under $4. The Mickey pirate hat & Goofy Pirate ears we purchased on the ship.

Enjoy your first Disney cruise, you'll love it!:thumbsup2

Judy, Judy, Judy,:thumbsup2

Thanks for a great trip-report and all the WONDERful pictures.
More than that, though, thank you for being such wonderful
"Great Thinkers" with all of us. Thank you for the Mickey Magnet
which we will treasure with all the other souvenirs forever and
forever. We printed out the picture with all the other "thinkers"
at the Promenade Lounge, and went right into our Wonder
scrapbook.:grouphug:

Thank you for your care and friendship. Wish we could have
spent much more time with each other. We saw the Turtles
too at Epcot, so we were probably right close by.

Maybe another cruise somewhere down the line.......

Thank you,
Daniel, Patrick and Ada (PowayMom):flower3:

Thanks for your kind words Ada!:goodvibes It was great meeting all of the "Great Thinkers." I wish we could have found more time to spend together. Maybe the next time we can all take a 7 day!:woohoo: That is after DD finishes college!:rotfl2:

Wouldn't that have been great if we saw each other at the Turtles concert? I would have been so excited.:banana: I saw Scott & Christy at OKW and it was so much fun to run into them.

It was wonderful to meet you, Patrick & Daniel.:grouphug:

We're ready too! We want to go next year but can't decide between DCL or RCL. Has anyone ever done the 4 day two stops at CC cruise?

The Smecks can now close the Book on our 2007 cruise. We recieved our postcard from Castaway Cay. Sadly that puts the Stamp (pardon the pun) on our cruise, time to focus on our 2008 family vacation whatever that may be.

I'm ready...... when do we leave??

We're ready too! We want to go next year but can't decide between DCL or RCL. Has anyone ever done the 4 day two stops at CC cruise?

I wish we could go soon. I would love to take a Med cruise!:banana: But alas, money stands in our way!:rotfl2:

Laurie, the Double Dip at CC would be great, but we haven't done it. I think this is the first time there is a 4 day DD.

The Smecks can now close the Book on our 2007 cruise. We recieved our postcard from Castaway Cay. Sadly that puts the Stamp (pardon the pun) on our cruise, time to focus on our 2008 family vacation whatever that may be.

:sad1: I know what you mean, I'm so sad to think it's over. Where do you think you might go for 2008? I have no idea if we will even take a family vaction again.:sad2: DS is probably moving to Chicago and he hasn't travelled with us for a few years. With DD starting college in Indiana, our next few years will probably be spent between IL & IA.:rotfl2:

I wish we could go soon. I would love to take a Med cruise!:banana: But alas, money stands in our way!:rotfl2:

Laurie, the Double Dip at CC would be great, but we haven't done it. I think this is the first time there is a 4 day DD.

:sad1: I know what you mean, I'm so sad to think it's over. Where do you think you might go for 2008? I have no idea if we will even take a family vaction again.:sad2: DS is probably moving to Chicago and he hasn't travelled with us for a few years. With DD starting college in Indiana, our next few years will probably be spent between IL & IA.:rotfl2:

No Idea, who knows, we'll figure something out this fall.

Has anyone ever done the 4 day two stops at CC cruise?

Laurie,

We've never done the 4 day double dip, but we did the Thanksgiving double dip last year and it was great to go to the island twice in one week. Doing it on a 4 day would mean no sea day, but it's not like we were moving all that fast anyway.

Ed

Smeck,
We just got our postcards too. One was from Mickey and Minnie
addressed to Daniel, and Goofy even sent him another one too!

They went right into our scrapbook, which I have been looking at
everyday. It went by so quickly.........all that planning and dreaming
and now back to reality. But it was WONDERful!!!
Thanks, everyone!
Ada:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter