• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

Thank you so much for a fantastic TR!!!
I loved reading along and sharing.

Now I'm sad. I hate when these end!!!
:rotfl:

Hi Cherie- I got caught up on the last couple of updates, love them! The hidden Mickey in the water was really cool and I love the pic of your ds in front of the tank. I'm hoping to see Ivy this time, you got a great shot of her. I wonder what Jordin Sparks was filming? talk about a whirlwind day for you guys!

Hi Cherie- I got caught up on the last couple of updates, love them! The hidden Mickey in the water was really cool and I love the pic of your ds in front of the tank. I'm hoping to see Ivy this time, you got a great shot of her. I wonder what Jordin Sparks was filming? talk about a whirlwind day for you guys!

Thank you.

I'm still not sure what she was filming. I've tried to google it but have come up empty. If it was a music video, it's still not out yet that I can tell. Maybe it was some sort of promotional thing. :confused3

Thank you and thanks for reading along. I had a great time chatting with everyone and I will most definitely be roaming around more PTR's and TR's now that mine is over.

I can't wait for our land/sea trip. It's just going to be so different from anything we've ever done.

Thanks about DS. I'm sure he will love it. When we took the tour he waltzed right into the classroom and started playing with the other kids with no problem. I hope it's that way on his first day too.

I hope to see you when my tr starts, although not looking forward to writing it. That means the trip is over :sad1:

I'm so sad to hear that you're not doing a ptr for your land/sea vacation. But your son's first year of school is definitely much more important and such a critical time.

I'm sure he'll be the same way on the first day :) If you need anything, book recommendations, websites, etc., just let me know. I teach kindergarten so I have access to lots of stuff.

I finished up reading Cherie and absolutley loved your report! I agree on the hot weather down there and am a bit nervous about doing an Aug trip but since we are only doing 1 park as a family and me and Ecogirl are doing AK by ourselves I think it'll be more managable. I will def. be on the lookout for your TR next year and you can pm me when you start, hopefully you'll read mine starting next month!

I cried when my dd started school (dh actually told me to go into the house :rotfl2: ) but not ds, probably bc I'd already been through it once. I've been waiting 6 years for Sept. when they are both in school all day and already have a lunch date set up at Hard Rock Cafe :lmao: for the first day of school!

After this we headed back to POR so that DS could have his nap. We returned in time for our ADR's at Coral Reef....
For drinks, DH had a beer and I got an Octopus Juice. I have been waiting for another one of these since February. IT WAS GOOD!!!

2529582878_d51ff06281.jpg

Yes, I shared with FJ....
2528764653_b9ed99b76e.jpg

I am just going to start here since I can't remember where I left off....

MMMMM....thanks for sharing.

2546969888_682712e51b_b.jpg

Ok, you can't NOT take a picture in the phone booth!! You can't see it, but FJ is making a phone call.
2546148881_6052a672ce_b.jpg

DH and DS decide to have some fun....
2546972400_0f85a2410a.jpg

So, FJ and I had to do it too!!
2546151427_27623c9878.jpg

After we had our picture fun, and got laughed at by people passing by, we headed over to England. We walked around and enjoyed our time here too but I didn't take many pictures. :(
2546974708_af7181faff_b.jpg

2546153785_0314c77ac6.jpg

We walk over the International Gateway bridge and FJ wants his picture taken.....
2546977030_caaa1bacfd_b.jpg

Up next....FJ announces that he would like to play "where's Flat Jordan".....you know, sort of like "where's waldo". :rotfl:

I love this sequence of pictures. Just a family having fun..oh and FJ too.

Eventually we find ourselves in Japan. FJ was super excited to see the "mother land" and he went a little crazy in there! Here are the pic's from his adventures in Japan....

2568533672_b90fa3e992.jpg

2567711213_54ae898d33.jpg

2567712213_950eae57e7.jpg

2568536722_fffb3544ea.jpg

Bonzai!!!!!
2567714313_48b8d8f6fa.jpg

A little Japanese surfing....
2568538778_144445b828.jpg

Warrior toys....
2568539872_5a56594a78.jpg

Anyone remember these?? Come on, sing along.....MONCHICHI, MONCHICHI, OH SO GOOD FOR ME...
2567717563_24c133f6da.jpg

Meanwhile, FJ made a friend....
2568542150_2eba409b2d.jpg

CONTINUED.....

Home. Need I say more....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter