The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

I'm here. I'm here.
A little late, but I made it.
A little late to post on your TR so I'll post here.
Thanks for the shout out for P.P. Pirate (Puny Pathetic Pirate aka Puny)
Too bad about Pirate Pete heading the wrong way.
Great disney photo book. I think I'll do one next time.
Glad you are continuing the fun over here.:thumbsup2

Shmu of the Shoes!! :welcome:
So glad you made it over.
No problem on the shout out. Everyone liked Pirate Pete and I totally flubbed that one up since I didn't take him out a whole lot to take pictures. Yours looks like an awesome adventure waiting to happen. pirate:

I think we might cross paths a couple of times!:banana:
I see that!! I just went back to look. :banana: ooooh, maybe you or someone from your crew will ride EE or Dinosaur with me! I'm not skeerd to ride it alone, it's just more fun when you go with someone else.

Great ADRs!:thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear about the carriage ride.
Thanks.
I'm so excited about the carriage ride. :woohoo:

Good Morning Blue!
:wave: hiya Rosie!
:lmao: So true about "yak"

We actually had the best service at Y&Y. That was a bonus.
That's great to hear. I was surprised that I was even able to get an ADR so late in the game! :banana:

I don't think a lot of people know about Yak & Yeti yet. At least that's how it seemed during our Januray trip. We arrived early for our 12:30 ADR and were seated right away. We didn't have to wait long for appetizers or our meal. The server explained the entire menu and was super nice. We loved the fried green bean appetizer. Fried veggies are so not healthy, but so good! I hope your experience was a great as ours.

And because of your tr, I'm thinking of adding Coral Reef. I was a little nervous about the seafood there but I'm thinking we need to try it!

I don't think a lot of people know about Yak & Yeti yet. At least that's how it seemed during our Januray trip. We arrived early for our 12:30 ADR and were seated right away. We didn't have to wait long for appetizers or our meal. The server explained the entire menu and was super nice. We loved the fried green bean appetizer. Fried veggies are so not healthy, but so good! I hope your experience was a great as ours.

And because of your tr, I'm thinking of adding Coral Reef. I was a little nervous about the seafood there but I'm thinking we need to try it!

Sounds great!! And the fried green beans sound interesting too. I might have to give it a try.

We loved Coral Reef. I think they may have steaks too besides seafood. If I remember correctly DH may have gotten a steak. I got the salmon and it was very tasty! :)

Ok, so this morning I discovered some water on the floor in my laundry room. I'm trying to figure out where it's coming from and eventually I have to move the washer and dryer. What's funny is that we moved the washer/dryer over a bit after the hurricane so that we could make sure there was no water back there. Apparently we didn't move them as far as I did today because look what was under the washing machine!!! It was soaked with water and covered in dryer lent but I thought it was worthy of a DIS post before I threw it away. :thumbsup2

It's a ticket stub from the 25 Anniversary! It was also DH's very first trip to WDW. It was also both of ours very first time to stay on property, even though it wasn't at a Disney resort. (Grosvenor) Check the date!! June 1997.
2357781201_c79b3526ef_o.jpg

2358613990_3fd8315c70_o.jpg

OMG! I was trying to catch up but I just finished your TR. :lmao: I wanted to tell you that I love the photopass book and you had some really great stories to tell. I loved reading them! I'll be catching up with your PTR as soon as I get back. Oh yeah, sorry forgot to mention - we're leaving to go back to DisneyWorld in 4 hours!!!!!!!!!:cool1: We'll only be there for 3 days so I'll be back soon! :banana:

Whew well I'm done with Doctor and dentist appt for the day and ready to Dis !!I tried Y&Y counter service in Feb and enjoyed the food alot. The shrimp Lomein was great and so was the mango pie!! On my next solo trip I may try the TS !!

You can tell I've been busy! I didn't even notice you'd started a PTR.

:yay: :yay:

My birthday is the day before yours ;)

I'll be back to read tomorrow. Today is just too crazy.

I see that!! I just went back to look. :banana: ooooh, maybe you or someone from your crew will ride EE or Dinosaur with me! I'm not skeerd to ride it alone, it's just more fun when you go with someone else.

I would love to ride them with you!

I've never found anything under my appliances that I would want to take a picture of...............:lmao:

what a nice find. I have no washer or dryer to look behind.

Click here for more binder info:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=21979790&postcount=6
This was my binder for the last 2 trips, along with what I put in it. :thumbsup2

You're right. All the COOL kids have them :cool1: :rotfl2:

Hello... Just popped on and am glad I am near the beginning. I am going to stick around and try not to just lurk. I have found that if you lurk on one TR and then all of a sudden post something (when you feel by now you not only know the person doing the report but the regulars who post there...) they don't know you from Adam and you look more like a stalker than a lurker. hahaha

Ok... anyway, I will go back and read about your trip when you were sick... that is terrible. And i don't have a binder and only heard of one when I was reading Jordans TR... wondering now if I posted there...hmmm.. ok...

:laughing: Very cool find :thumbsup2
Thanks.:rotfl:

OMG! I was trying to catch up but I just finished your TR. :lmao: I wanted to tell you that I love the photopass book and you had some really great stories to tell. I loved reading them! I'll be catching up with your PTR as soon as I get back. Oh yeah, sorry forgot to mention - we're leaving to go back to DisneyWorld in 4 hours!!!!!!!!!:cool1: We'll only be there for 3 days so I'll be back soon! :banana:
Thanks for joining in!
Oh My Gosh, I can't believe you are going right now!!!!! WOO-HOO for you!!:banana: Have fun!

Whew well I'm done with Doctor and dentist appt for the day and ready to Dis !!I tried Y&Y counter service in Feb and enjoyed the food alot. The shrimp Lomein was great and so was the mango pie!! On my next solo trip I may try the TS !!
Hope all was well at the Dr & Dentist! Yum, I love shrimp Lo Mein!!

You can tell I've been busy! I didn't even notice you'd started a PTR.

:yay: :yay:

My birthday is the day before yours ;)

I'll be back to read tomorrow. Today is just too crazy.
Glad you found it!
How cool! Another Aries!!:)

I would love to ride them with you!

I've never found anything under my appliances that I would want to take a picture of...............:lmao:
AWESOME!!!! I can't even remember what it's like to ride with some one I know or sort of know. Since we have to take turns we always end up riding with strangers. Sometimes it's fun and sometimes people are just a stick in the mud.

I'm usually pretty scared to look behind the washer/dryer. That's DH's job.:lmao: But this time it couldn't wait till he got home.

what a nice find. I have no washer or dryer to look behind.

Thanks. :rotfl:
Yeah, but you live in NY!:) I didn't think anyone in the city had their own washer/dryer. :confused3

Hello... Just popped on and am glad I am near the beginning. I am going to stick around and try not to just lurk. I have found that if you lurk on one TR and then all of a sudden post something (when you feel by now you not only know the person doing the report but the regulars who post there...) they don't know you from Adam and you look more like a stalker than a lurker. hahaha

Ok... anyway, I will go back and read about your trip when you were sick... that is terrible. And i don't have a binder and only heard of one when I was reading Jordans TR... wondering now if I posted there...hmmm.. ok...

:welcome: Glad you are here! Post away:thumbsup2
There are so many people on Jordan's TR they may not notice if you've never posted and then all of a sudden do post. :lmao:

:welcome: Glad you are here! Post away:thumbsup2
There are so many people on Jordan's TR they may not notice if you've never posted and then all of a sudden do post. :lmao:

Thank you. You might be right. He and Scott seemed to have "followers" and I also noticed a Winkers in your group and doesn't Jordan carry around a flat Winkers? Is it the one and same?

Now off to sub to your trip report so i don't lose it already. :happytv: :happytv:

Thank you. You might be right. He and Scott seemed to have "followers" and I also noticed a Winkers in your group and doesn't Jordan carry around a flat Winkers? Is it the one and same?

Now off to sub to your trip report so i don't lose it already. :happytv: :happytv:

Oh yes, Scott and Jordan are very popular. :) The winkers here is the same as flat winkers. She has a PTR going right now too as well as a recently finished TR. The whole flat winkers thing is so funny. I can't wait to see what else Jordan posts with her. You will see in my TR that I got to meet Jordan & his crew including Flat Winkers, as well as EnglishRose47.:thumbsup2

Cool Find:thumbsup2

That was when the castle was decorated like a pink bday cake....., ya remember:laughing:

After I moved your report Saturday, I read your links for 3 hours and finished. I'm glad you get to do-over. You will ove POR, make sure you stay in the Mansion section. I know many like the Outback, but I think the Mansions are prettier, plus, it is a easy walk over to POFQ.

Isn't it wierd how WDW things can pop up like that?

Did you figure out where you are going to eat? Sorry, I just read the links tonite? I would say skip Boatwrights-and find something in DTD.

What a neat discovery! We were in Disney July 1997 for the 25th anniversary. Do you remember that pink castle? I almost cried when I saw it. Thank goodness that's a distant memory.

Oh yes, Scott and Jordan are very popular. :) The winkers here is the same as flat winkers. She has a PTR going right now too as well as a recently finished TR. The whole flat winkers thing is so funny. I can't wait to see what else Jordan posts with her. You will see in my TR that I got to meet Jordan & his crew including Flat Winkers, as well as EnglishRose47.:thumbsup2

That is too funny. When we did our cruises we had a huge Dis meet... several on the one cruise actually and it was nice to have instant friends all over. I think I will take Jordan's idea of LGMH's on my camera strap anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter