Earning My Ears
The Cast:

Ron (32)
Beth (31)
Dreu (8)

Dates:

January 13-21

Day 5

Things are especially quiet here this morning! I think we’re rid of our neighbors, YEA lol!

Today is our check out the area day. We get ready and head over to Perkins for breakfast. YUM again, lol. After breakfast we head South (or West, whichever direction it runs) on 192 towards Kissimmee.

We stopped at Celebration, I know some people think this is an eerie little town, lol. At first it kind of creeped me out, probably one too many horror movies in my life LOL. After a while though it grew on me. I was surprised that it was as plain (color/architecture) as it was. I like strict neighorhood rules though, it keeps it nice and neat.

We decided to head up around Universal next. That area around Universal is nice! If you get off I-4 at Universal and turn the opposite direction, there are some fun things that way like Wet n Wild, some haunted thing and a cool go cart place. There was a really COOL mall, Porte Orlando (?) with an FAO Schwartz and Wonderworks (I believe), both are so cool on the outside. I wouldn’t know if they’re cool inside or not because I didn’t get to go in : (. This is what happens when you are the only female in the family and you get out voted : P.

After Ron and I reached our maximum “together in the car and about to kill each other time” we decided to head back to the resort LOL. Once there, we grab a snack at Hurricane Hanna’s. We wander around the resort for a while taking pictures and then head upstairs to get ready for our PS for the Villain’s Buffet.

We had 4 characters at the Villain’s buffet: Queen of Hearts, Captain Hook, Governor Ratcliffe and Prince John. Many little kids were crying whenever the characters walked by so for a while they wandered around aimlessly not really going up to people. A couple of the parents were a little put out that the Villains were well... Villains, lol not sure what they expected at a Villains themed dinner. After a while most of the people with little kids left (we ate kind of late) and mostly older kids were left so the characters really started to get into their role.

The characters were acting villainous... tossing things at people, one was offering candy and then pulling it back quickly, sneaking up on people and just being ornary. Captain Hook scared me repeatedly and Dreu thought that was hilarious lol. I swear that Hook was trying to make me choke on my food, lol. Governor Ratcliffe sat at someones table and pounded with the silverware until they came back, lol.

Everything except for the dessert was good, there was a very limited choice for dessert. Some of the foods were: Mexican lasagna, beef stroganoff (very GOOD!), rice, shrimp fried rice, pot stickers, spring rolls (these were GROSS), ravioli, rigatoni, salad, jello, prime rib, salmon, lobster bisque and more that I can’t remember. We enjoyed our visit here and hope it continues, it’s refreshing and fun.

After dinner we came back to the resort. Ron and Dreu wanted to swim for a bit. Stormalong closed at 6pm (and has every day we’ve been here ) : (, so they had to use the quiet pool. I ended up buying Dreu the Contemporary and Epcot for the monorail he got the other day.

After that we go back to the room and head to bed!

Tomorrow is MGM!

ºoº Beth ºoº

Taking a break from reality, goin' to see the M ºoºuse!

Yacht Club January 13-21, 2001
Polynesian 11/00
Disney Wonder 11/00
Disneyland Hotel 5/00
Disney Pacific 5/00
Contemporary 2/00
Port Orleans 2/00
http://glasmann.com/disney
http://glasmann.com/disneycruise:

I'm glad you had such a nice day. The Villian's meal sounded like lots of fun. Looking forward to reading more! :D

hipgrl1.gif

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font>
<font color=green>
<font color=FF00CC>Co-Moderator Theme Parks, Attractions and Strategies
http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>

I just read all 5 days and checked out all pictures. Sounds like it's a great vacation so far. We just got back 2 weeks ago and had the coldest weather, so I am glad to hear it warmed up for you. My kids also did the pirate cruise, and loved it. Will you be posting pictures from this trip also? I'II tune tomorrow for day 6.

We will be posting pictures, lots of them!! Hopefully soon. They are ready to go but hubby is making a new program for us to post them/organize them with. It's a guy thing I think, lol! I will post when the site is up and going.

It's getting cold again now. It rained today (Saturday) and is supposed to be in the 50's for a few days. It's been 70's & 80's all week for us so I'm glad we got in on the great weather!

ºoº Beth ºoº

Taking a break from reality, goin' to see the M ºoºuse!

Yacht Club January 13-21, 2001
Polynesian 11/00
Disney Wonder 11/00
Disneyland Hotel 5/00
Disney Pacific 5/00
Contemporary 2/00
Port Orleans 2/00
http://glasmann.com/disney
http://glasmann.com/disneycruise:

We did the villain dinner on our last trip and enjoyed the food and the villains. Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter