The GH Official Thread Part 3

He's the one who shot Sonny too. I don't understand making him the serial killer, he really has nothing to do with the hospital.:confused3

Agree. But Crime Lord yes. Fit's him perfectly-The actor who plays Paul can be so bad guy. Gotta say Ava was perfect when she had her flashback & discovery moment.

Kae

ok, so color me confused. A long while back i thought that they were making Paul the "big" bad guy. I swear he is the one the that put the hit on Duke and many others and Julian only got back in to protect Ava from the "big" guy after the Gallery got raided.

Kae
you're correct.

I'm not too sure he's the killer...they're throwing you off the real one
Today, having Ava find the drugs and then with tomorrows sneak preview with him holding the syringe behind Monica sort of cements his fate

Yeah, you're right. I had read it was someone else. Not that I mind it's him, mind you :rolleyes1

I had read that Andre was looking like the number one suspect, especially after the actor portraying him had an injury but apparently they are finally (maybe) going to have this guy get what's coming to him. I also remember when he kept the whole gun running situation in play, when he shot Sonny and also when he told someone that Sonny is his number one target. Wonder why that is........

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Hayden and Liz discover they are sisters

Julians trial begins

Paul tires to murder Monica but someone else becomes his victim instead when they are in the wrong place at the wrong time

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

I read that Tyler Christopher isn't coming back :(
Read that Bryan Craig is leaving as well. that's three now.... and I read that Teresa Castillo was actually told that her character would be killed off a few months back. Right as her contract came due for renewal......dang

Ugh, that was jacked up. Poor Michael, guess he is going to raise Teddy.

I actually think they're setting up for a custody battle between Michael and Joe, Carlos' brother. Since Joe's arrival, he's taken an interest in getting to know Teddy, much to Michael's dismay. Now I'm thinking he was brought in to battle for custody of Teddy when Sabrina died. He's a doctor, a seemingly respectable guy, and nothing like Carlos. He's Teddy's closest relative, besides her extended family in Puerto Rico. Michael is not related to Teddy, and Sabrina most likely did not leave a will behind with instructions on who should raise Teddy. I think Michael is in for a legal battle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter