The Garden Grille at The Land in Epcot- Excellent Dinner!

I can't wait to try this for lunch!!! Do you know if you can skip the catfish? Not a big fan of fish..LOL

You will love it! We didn't know if we would like the catfish either, but decided to give it a try and absolutely loved it. I know when we didn't care as much for one item and wanted more of another, they were completely accomodating. So, I'm sure you can let them know to leave the catfish off, but I suggest giving it a try. You may be pleasantly surprised. Then again, if you really don't want to try it, ask them to substitute something you would eat more of for the fish. Like I said, they've been very accomodating.:thumbsup2

Oh, and another sidenote...Next time we go to Disney I will definitely book this reservation over Chef Mickey's or Ohana.
I felt that the character experience was so much better in quantity than we have had at the other places. I also felt the amount/type of food you get for the price was a better value. The other breakfast places are fun too, however I felt The Garden Grille's character experience was better (that is what our children are into!).

I totally agree about the character interaction. I still enjoy Chef Mickey's and Ohana isn't bad, but you are so right about the amount of character interaction at GG. We got visited by each character numerous times, and it's just my DH and me. I would have expected that with families who have kids, but the characters really went out of their way to interact with us.

Some pulled us out of our seats for pictures. Dale and even Mickey sat with us and pretended to try and eat. They are great there!

If you have kids, (or even if you don't) do not miss this place. Great food and great characters! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks! Maybe I should just try it..LOL :rotfl:

You will love it! We didn't know if we would like the catfish either, but decided to give it a try and absolutely loved it. I know when we didn't care as much for one item and wanted more of another, they were completely accomodating. So, I'm sure you can let them know to leave the catfish off, but I suggest giving it a try. You may be pleasantly surprised. Then again, if you really don't want to try it, ask them to substitute something you would eat more of for the fish. Like I said, they've been very accomodating.:thumbsup2

I just checked out the menu and it sounds like a great place for lunch. I went there with my family back in...'89? All I remember is that it rotated and they had a full-body 3D Mickey shaped butter. I couldn't butter my bread with that mickey!... :rotfl:

I don't know if the menu is different now because I really just don't remember. I will keep it in mind for our trip...thanks for the review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter