UPDATED 01/14/20 - The FW DISMeet 2020-See Post #283 For Latest News and Updates

@Bishoparc, have you by any chance had a chance to fiddle with the logo? would like to get a few samples together. Thanks

Not having much luck with the Fort font. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. These are 3 different fonts so far (Spacing and such needs adjusted in these, just showing for font samples):

Option 1 - BOU

Option 2 - Cowboy

Option 3 - Kristy

Not having much luck with the Fort font. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
I'm not real good with the computer thing, but I'm learnin'. On the Cowboy one, is there any way to make the letters narrower at the bottom than top?

Im not got at it eaither, but it looks like the letters because of the font just end up that way. I like the 3rd one also. Sorry.

I may of struck paydirt here on this trip. I do believe there is a medical conference right across the lake at the Contemporary resort that is going on for 4 of the mornings we will be there in October 2020. This means I might get education hours plus mileage and room for at least the 4 days of the conference. I have a limited amount of education allowance each year, but that could seriously help in paying towards the trip. At least it will cover the fuel and two nights worth of the Fort after I pay for the conference.

The girls can go on to the parks while I'm in conference and I can go meet them after.

Kaboom!

Sweet!

Sort of stinks that you will be in conference for parts of the day, but nice to have some of the expense covered.

I've tagged along with Donna to conferences in Denver and Indy so far this year. We'll be in New Orleans in a month. Work covers her travel, room and meals. I just pay my own travel and food and any entertainment I do while she is at the conference. We usually tack on a day or 2 at the end and cover that, but overall a cheap 4 or 5 day trip.

j

We are here if the girls need help while you are enjoying your conference.

Appreciate that.

I've tried to educate DW on doing ropedrop. The kids loved it. They had a blast running around. That's what I hope they try to do. We'll likely try US on one of the days I'm not in conference and we'll do a down day on the Dismeet day.

I posted this on my individual report thread in the community forum, but it seems the girls school fall break will likely now be the week before Columbus Day, thus too soon to make the Dismeet.

For the girls that is, not myself and DW. Currently we are looking at booking another trip to FW in June of 2019 for them because I found another neurology conference going at the Grand Floridian which I can use for education time and it will also overlap youngest DDs BD.

DW and myself will likely be traveling by ourselves for the Dismeet week. That is the plan for now, we'll know more for sure when the official school academic calendar comes out likely in February 2020 but I went ahead and booked the June trip tonight as a backup plan for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!