The Funniest Bug Award!

SmileGirl

Smiling
Now I Don't Mean A Bug Like An Insect, A Bug In VMK! Post Pics Of Your Bug And Me And The Judges ( Post "Judge Please", If You Want To Be A Judge), Will Rate Your Bug 1-10 EACH. Considering There Are Three Judges, The Highest Score Will Be Thirty. If You Win You Will Get An Assortment Of Prizes According To What Your Bug Is.

Rules:

1. Only Three Entries Per Member Of Dis Please

2. No Editing Allowed! That Is Considered Cheating!

3.This Ends On Suday, June 4, 2006 At 11:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, 8:00 A.M. Pacific Coastal Time ( I Think It's Pacific Coastal Time At Least). No Entries Will Be Accepted After That, Sorry.

Catagories:

Jungle Cruise (Two Entries By BobRichmond)
Fireworks
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Magic
Pictures
Those Little Windows That Pop Up For Disconnection And Stuff (Two Entries, WDWLIGHTNINGZ And laxplaya1346)
What People Say
Teleporters
Chairs

Feel Free To Request A Catagory With Your Picture.

Judges!

1. SmileGirl
2. PolyFish
3. WDWLIGHTNINGZ

Judges Spots Are Full!

AWayFromMindonJungleCruise.jpg

BobRichmond said:

Now we "really" know why the Jeep was wrecked. Where's a Police Officer when you need him??? Someone hurry up and run down to the donut shop now that we have this "incriminating" evidence that it was really OUT!!

When i get on later today, im going to try and find the best bug ever.

AlienNation said:
Now we "really" know why the Jeep was wrecked. Where's a Police Officer when you need him??? Someone hurry up and run down to the donut shop now that we have this "incriminating" evidence that it was really OUT!!

seen that one alot, if you backup in the tent room scene you can go anywhere

As for mine here it is:

A Haunted Mansion Game Is interuppted when all of a sudden a Supersized Space Suit Pin pops up and causes him to lose his focus and he can not move lol.

Here's a pin for the winner! (can only wear it on Dis of course lol)

bugA.jpg

AlienNation said:
Never be able to pin it on CL_Out OfMyMind. It is actually AWayOfMind in the boat.

I don't know if you have seen them, but I have off river pictures from every Jungle Cruise area except Tiki Tiki Tiki Island. Here is GoneFromMind coming off the monorail:
GoneFromMindonJungleCruise.jpg

BobRichmond said:

The First Review!

SmileGirl: 9
PolyFish:9
WDWLIGHTNINGZ:

Oh Yeah Judges! Plz PM Me The Ratings You Give, Don't Post Them. I Have Made Posts For Them Myself.

laxplaya1346 said:

As for mine here it is:

A Haunted Mansion Game Is interuppted when all of a sudden a Supersized Space Suit Pin pops up and causes him to lose his focus and he can not move lol.

SmileGirl:7
PolyFish:7.5
WDWLIGHTNINGZ:

laxplaya1346 said:

As for mine here it is:

Lax,

That's actually really funny but i'd be scared. 7.5

BobRichmond said:
Never be able to pin it on CL_Out OfMyMind. It is actually AWayOfMind in the boat.

I don't know if you have seen them, but I have off river pictures from every Jungle Cruise area except Tiki Tiki Tiki Island. Here is GoneFromMind coming off the monorail:
GoneFromMindonJungleCruise.jpg

I Said Five Entries Per Person But Anyway

SmileGirl: 10
PolyFish:10
WDWLIGHTNINGZ:

WDWLIGHTNINGZ You Are Abandoning Your Job......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter