The Frumps Have Hit the Wall... And No One's Mad. "FART SHOES." UPDATE 1/20

I just saw your new trip report now and I'm so excited! I was following along with your live tweeting and I just love your trip reports! :goodvibes

You girls never fail to blow me away with your nails! I have no idea how the hell you do it, they always look amazing!

Jess, I LOVE your Tangled cake! Tangled is the best, in fact, I just watched it again today. I'm obsessed.

I can't wait to read more!

Jess I am SO glad you switched colleges, I can tell how great a semester you've had. It's great to see you hanging with your friends and so happy.

SO AM I. Best decision of my life. I'm glad that you can tell, too! :-)

AHHHH. How has this been up long enough to get to page three and I am only seeing it now?? Failure, party of me.

I am so excited for all the updates! Jess, I can totally see the Cory Matthews-esqueness to your boyfriend, but he also makes some facial expressions where he reminds me of Jason Segal (most notably, that half deer face one).

Love the nails, as always. Oh, and Kristin has convinced me to use my gif-ing skills to make some frumpy gifs, so I will try to include some when I make my comments. And my summer class ends in 3 weeks, so I should have a much easier time keeping up with you guys this time!

Hahaha it's totally fine! I'm glad you're here!
Thank you! And LOL I'm glad that you can, too! And haha yeah I see where you're coming from there, too! That boy makes the frumpiest facial expressions ever. :rotfl:
Thank you! And YAYAYAY! I am looking forward to those, for sure! And ugh aren't summer classes AWFUL!? I can't wait until mine are done, either!

Joining in - don't want to miss any updates!:)

Hooray! Thanks for being here!

I'm in! I can't wait for the food pictures :love: I just realized I make the deer face in about half the pictures on my computer :lmao:

Haha there are tons of them coming your way! And LOL congratulations! The deer face is a wonderful thing.

I don't have time to comment like I want to, but you know I'm here for this one as well! :thumbsup2

That's totally fine! I just hope you enjoy reading along!

Joining in :wave:

Jess - my husband wasn't a big Disney fan when we met. He still isn't. But he indulges me, which I find is more important (for example: he has no desire to go to Disneyland, but he's totally down with me going without him!)

Hooray!
Aww I'm sorry he's not a big disney fan, but the fact that he puts up with it/lets you do your own thing is great!

WOOHOO!!!
Frump trips may seriously be my favorite thing ever.
I'M SO EXCITEDDD!!

Aww I'm so glad to hear that! Enjoy the report!

Frumps squared? Well, what is better than that?

OMG, you hit one of your own kind! That stinks. I'm glad that everyone was okay though. That would have been horrible otherwise.

Preparing for the trip is a fun part of going for sure. I love that stuff!

LOL I'm glad you're excited!
I know, it was terrible. Thank God we were okay or else the Disney trip could have been off.... then EVERYONE would have been mad!
Yes it is!

loves food!! check
Disney OBSESSED!! double check

WHat Im a frump!
:laughing:

Thank You!
:rotfl:

I love your reports so Im here for this one
Happy birthday to you guys!!​

CONGRATULATIONS!
Haha thank you! I'm glad you're here!

So happy you started on this!!!

I love following along with your Frump reports! (And it's fun to relive my younger days! :laughing:)

Thank you!
I'm glad you enjoy the reports! :-) Have fun reading along!

YAY I am so excited for this trip report to begin!! Looks like you had a GREAT birthday- you have a great group of friends and Preston seems like such a great guy- you guys must be a perfect match! He definitely did good on your birthday presents!!

Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you! I definitely did! Aww thank you! And he is! He's wonderful!

Joining in!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! :goodvibes

Hooray! Thanks for being here!

Joining in, and hopefully I'll be able to keep up this time! I always join your frump TR's but then I get so behind that I just end up lurking! :rotfl:

Haha I hope you will be able to, too! And that's totally fine.. as long as you enjoy the reports!

A combined trip report!! How awesome!

You guys are so lucky to have found friends in high school who love Disney! I wish my friends were like you guys! None of my friends were as fanatics as I am about it. We even went for our Senior "graduation" trip and while they had a good time...none were bitten by the Disney bug! Sigh...

Can't wait to hear more!

I'm glad you think so!
Aww thanks! I know, I'm surprised we were lucky enough to find other people who understood. I'm sorry none of your friends were into it, but at least you are! More Disney magic for you, I guess!
Thank you!

What a fun TR...definitely joining in! Y'all are too cute!

Thank you!!

These Frump reports are sooooo addicting! I've been your other reports and was delighted to see a new one!!

And oh my word, how in the world do you get your nails to be so darn cute???

I cannot wait to hear about all your Disney fun!

Haha thank you! I'm glad you enjoy them!
Hmm lots of patience, creativity, skinny nail polish brushes and the dotting tool!
We can't wait to share it!

Can't wait to hear how the trip went. You guys are giving me something to read well im on summer vaction with my hubby and kids.

Thank you! I'm glad we can supply some good reading material!

Hey guys I am definitely here and excited to follow along on your adventures.

I love how your nails turned out....you guys are so creative.

And Jess I just wanted to comment on the whole deer incident that I know exactly how you feel. Back in January, the day after my birthday I might add, my mom and I were driving to my university which is a couple of hours away from my house and a deer ran right into the side of my car at full speed...it wasn't pretty and my car ended up totalled and my face cut up something fierce so I'm glad to hear that no one was seriously injured with your accident and you were still able to enjoy your trip as planned.

Can't wait for more

Hooray!
Thank you!
Oh wow, that's an even worse situation than I was in! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you were okay.

Yay! Another Frump TR! :goodvibes Looks like you had a great birthday/Disney prep day Jess. And once again, you guy blew me away with your Disney nail designs.

Can't wait to hear all about the trip, especially what you thought about SSR.

I'm glad you're excited! It was a lot of fun! Haha thank you!
We can't wait to tell you about it!

Along for the ride and hoping I'll remember to comment from time to time!

Yay I'm glad you're here! I'm so glad we got to meet you on our trip!

I am so joining in!

Yay! Thank you!

I just saw your new trip report now and I'm so excited! I was following along with your live tweeting and I just love your trip reports! :goodvibes

You girls never fail to blow me away with your nails! I have no idea how the hell you do it, they always look amazing!

Jess, I LOVE your Tangled cake! Tangled is the best, in fact, I just watched it again today. I'm obsessed.

I can't wait to read more!

Hooray! I'm glad you're here! And I'm so happy you enjoy the tweets and reports! That's why we're here!
Aww thanks!
I agree, it's my favorite movie!
Thank you!

Yay! I'm so joining in!!
FRUMPY FART SHOES :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hahahaha PERFECT smiley! Thank you!

Joining in!! The Frump TRs are seriously the only reason I come to the DIS anymore since I don't have any trips planned haha. I loved seeing all of your twitter updates while you all were on this trip, so I can't wait to hear more about your adventure! :)

A new report.........Is so exciting!!! I am such a Frump Fan!!! Yay!!
I love tradition and rituals so I really appreciated you fingernail preparations. Very important step to a new Dis trip.
I love the Tangled Cake! Who wouldn't want to include tangled cake at any meal?
Jess, Preston is very cute and just looks like a really nice guy. Thanks for letting us see your sweetie. He did choose very nice gifts too.
I can't wait to read more! You both are such great writers!

So excited for the new report! I love that I always have one of your adventures to live vicariously through!

I've lurked on previous TRs that you two have written, so I thought I'd join in on this one.

Hi ladies!

Love the Muppet Sweatpants. Kristen, you'll be happy to know that my DD5 recently watched all the old Muppet movies and sings "Rainbow Connection" all the time (and switches the songs on my I Pod until she finds it).

Looking forward to hearing about the trip!

Joining in of course!! Going back to read!! :cool1:
Yay! :welcome: Have fun reading!​

Woo! I cannot wait for another frumpy adventure!

I'm in :thumbsup2

:welcome: So glad you're here!​

Joining in!! The Frump TRs are seriously the only reason I come to the DIS anymore since I don't have any trips planned haha. I loved seeing all of your twitter updates while you all were on this trip, so I can't wait to hear more about your adventure! :)

:welcome: Aww that's so sweet! So glad we're a source of Disney entertainment while you wait for a trip. We can't wait to share!​

A new report.........Is so exciting!!! I am such a Frump Fan!!! Yay!!
I love tradition and rituals so I really appreciated you fingernail preparations. Very important step to a new Dis trip.
I love the Tangled Cake! Who wouldn't want to include tangled cake at any meal?
Jess, Preston is very cute and just looks like a really nice guy. Thanks for letting us see your sweetie. He did choose very nice gifts too.
I can't wait to read more! You both are such great writers!

:welcome: Yay aww I'm so glad!

Those nails have definitely become a tradition for us! We couldn't imagine going to Disney without doing them!

It was fantastic! Definietly the highlight of the day! :thumbsup2

Preston is such a sweetheart. He got her great gifts!

Aww thanks! We can't wait to share!​

So excited for the new report! I love that I always have one of your adventures to live vicariously through!

Yay! :welcome: There's always something goin' on with the Frumps! :)

I've lurked on previous TRs that you two have written, so I thought I'd join in on this one.

Hi ladies!

Love the Muppet Sweatpants. Kristen, you'll be happy to know that my DD5 recently watched all the old Muppet movies and sings "Rainbow Connection" all the time (and switches the songs on my I Pod until she finds it).

Looking forward to hearing about the trip!

:welcome:

Hi there!

Thanks! I LOVE them, I seriously wear them all the time. Ahh does she really!? That's wonderful. So glad to hear that you're raising her right. :thumbsup2 :laughing: That's my favorite Muppets song! Your daughter and I would get along great. :goodvibes

We look forward to sharing!​

Joining girls popcorn::
Both of you crack me up...love your disney enthusiasim!! Cant wait to hear mroe:woohoo:

YAY! Another Frump trip! Awesome. I love these. :) You two are so much fun.

Looks like you had a few fun days leading up to your trip too. Awesome presents and delicious food! I love your cake. Adorable.

Can't wait to start reading more!

Anything with the word Fart in it has Kadence joining right in! I will come along as well!:lmao:

Just read all your other trip reports, love them! My daughter(11) reads them too, and watches your trip report on youtube EVERY day! We went to Michigan last weekend to visit family, and she asked " Can we call Jessica and Kristen and meet up with them?", I said, Honey, I think them and there parents would think we are crazy! haha. She's bringing a friend with us this year, and she said she is going to video tape everything now. ;)

Joining girls popcorn::
Both of you crack me up...love your disney enthusiasim!! Cant wait to hear mroe:woohoo:

:welcome: Thanks so much! We're definitely very enthusiastic! Can't wait to share!​

YAY! Another Frump trip! Awesome. I love these. :) You two are so much fun.

Looks like you had a few fun days leading up to your trip too. Awesome presents and delicious food! I love your cake. Adorable.

Can't wait to start reading more!

:welcome: Yay thanks for coming! Aww thank you!! :goodvibes

We definitely did! The cake was DELICIOUS!!!

Can't wait to share!​

Anything with the word Fart in it has Kadence joining right in! I will come along as well!:lmao:

Hahaha so glad we captured your attention! :welcome:

Just read all your other trip reports, love them! My daughter(11) reads them too, and watches your trip report on youtube EVERY day! We went to Michigan last weekend to visit family, and she asked " Can we call Jessica and Kristen and meet up with them?", I said, Honey, I think them and there parents would think we are crazy! haha. She's bringing a friend with us this year, and she said she is going to video tape everything now. ;)

Aww!!! This is seriously the most adorable story I've ever heard! Your daughter sounds so wonderful! How blessed your family is. :goodvibes We would have loved to meet up with her! Haha. I'm so glad she's a fan! We're definitely a fan of hers! I hope you all have a magical trip! :wizard:

Update #1: We're in the Child Section!
May 11th, 2012

GOOOOOOD MORNING! It's May 11th! Do we all know what that means!? It means that TODAY IS THE DAY KRISTEN AND I ARE GOING TO DISNEY!!

Surprisingly, I slept in until about 10 am. I knew our flight wasn't until later in the afternoon, and even though I was jumping out of my skin excited, I do like my sleep!

I, on the other hand, was up at 6 A.M. I had to take the A.P. U.S. exam this morning, and some of my friends and I met up at Panera to cram and have breakfast beforehand. All of them were like "Of course you're going to Disney right after the exam!" It wasn't the first time that this has happened!

Once I got up, I took a shower and got ready. My Mom made Preston and I delicious blueberry pancakes which I had been craving for MONTHS. They just don't serve those little beauties at college.

dsc0005yd.jpg

I had a bagel from Panera...I love Jess' mom's pancakes!​

I finished up some packing and I took photo inventory of some Disney items. First off, my very first Vinylmation (we decided to try Vinylmations out on this trip):

dsc0002ctk.jpg

I had a Vinylmation too! It was the Urban series- pink.​

And all of my pins that were ready to be traded:

dsc0004lf.jpg

(I got a really good deal on ebay for this lot of 50!)

I did the same. YAY pins!!!​

Once we finished packing, I had a little time to spare. So Preston and I just waited around for about half an hour.

img2328d.jpg

I said goodbye to my dog, Pepper.

dsc0006qk.jpg

At 1 o'clock it was time to leave the house! We packed all of our stuff in the car and headed out! We stopped at Panera Bread and got some sandwiches for lunch.

This is my tomato mozzarella panini:

img2342y.jpg

And Preston's turkey sandwich:

img2344hf.jpg

I had Panera for lunch too! I had a chicken salad sandwich! YUM.​

Alright so, here's a little backstory. As you may or may not have been aware, I was planning on staying in WDW longer than Kristen and her family. I was going to just stay by myself because I wanted to see my friend Ellen, who was coming to Disney on the 17th, as well as my friend Bobby who was on the DCP.

So my Dad called me the morning of the trip and asked if I thought it would be a good idea to send Mom to Disney for those extra 3 days so she could go with me. It would be her Mother's day present!

OF COURSE I said that was a wonderful idea!! So on the way to the airport, I colored my Mom a picture of Dumbo and Mickey and Pluto with a little note inviting her to join me for the end of my trip! (Sorry it's not the best quality of a picture, but I had to take it from the video. I forgot to take an actual picture of it!)

dsc00504f.jpg

I gave it to my Mom right before we went in the airport.

dsc00507f.jpg

She was SO excited!! She couldn't even believe it because the whole thing was so unexpected! Thankfully the flights were NOT bad at all so it was completely doable! We had the room booked for me, she had old park passes, and then we had our Tables in Wonderland card for food discount! YAY MOTHER! She was going to fly down on the 16th and leave with me on the 19th! WOOHOO! What exciting news!!

This is so cute! What an awesome surprise for Mother!​

dsc00508fa.jpg

We went made our way to the airport where Kristen and her family were waiting for us! YAYAYAYAY DISNEY TIME!

dsc00514vc.jpg

We took a picture of the Disney crew: Katie, Mike, Kristen, and Me!

dsc0019jbv.jpg

I checked my bag at Southwest, Preston checked his bag at AirTran for his flight back to Georgia, and then we said goodbye to my Mom, Kristen's Mom, and Kristen's sister, Sarah!

We went though security and Kristen and I had to go through the X-Ray machine where you stand there and put your hands above your head. Apparently our Disney crew necks were very threatening.

It's true, we did! They asked me to go through the x-ray and I felt like saying "Do you KNOW who I AM!?" I'm a Frump, darn it! You don't x-ray me! Sheesh.​

Once we got through, we went to Gate #16! Of COURSE we sat in the children's section! Would you expect anything less from us?!

dsc0020yi.jpg

dsc00534hm.jpg

We took tons of pictures and videos, so here's photo documentation of the frump fest:

dsc0023qn.jpg

Judging by my facial expression, I'm thinking that I was offended in someway.

dsc0024qe.jpg

DEER.

dsc0026fit.jpg

dsc0025oj.jpg

dsc00556vp.jpg

dsc0027yp.jpg

Nice face!

dsc0028n.jpg

dsc00563yw.jpg

As you can see, we're definitely Miss Universe material. So photogenic. :rotfl2:

Continued in Next Post

Update #1: Saying Goodbye and Off to Disney!
May 11th, 2012

And now for the series of photos where my face gets attacked:

dsc0031co.jpg

dsc0078w.jpg

dsc0102iz.jpg

MUPPETS HUNGRY.​

Me and Preston!

dsc0034vp.jpg

My two very best friends in the whole world!

dsc0035qj.jpg

YAY so cute! :-) "We're the three best friends that anybody could have..."​

SNIPE!

dsc0038yy.jpg

ALL. THE. TIME.

MORE frumptabulous photos!

dsc0040qf.jpg

dsc0043hn.jpg

THIS WAS OUR FAVORITE HAHAHAHAHA OMG.

dsc0044ix.jpg

Merp.

dsc0045oo.jpg

Angry Kristen.

dsc0065da.jpg

Happy Kristen - we're going to Disney!

dsc0097ld.jpg

Deer face Kristen! YES WE REALLY ARE! DISNEY TIME!

BAHAHAH y'all are gettin' a real good glimpse into my personality right here! I'm such a Muppet. I don't like complementing myself, but I do make some frumptastic faces, I must say! :P

dsc0099bj.jpg

dsc0086fw.jpg

Suddenly it was time to board. And of course, I felt very conflicted getting on this flight.

dsc0090bb.jpg

Once I got on that please, I knew that I wasn't going to see Preston for 3 months because he was going back home to Georgia. So even though I was going to my favorite place in the world, I was feeling really sad since I had seen Preston every single day since the day we met. I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH MIXED EMOTIONS ABOUT GOING ON A PLANE TO DISNEY!

I must say though, Jess was very brave about the whole thing. She and Preston are so loyal and good to each other, and I was very proud of my big sis at this moment. What a champ.​

When I went to go line up for our flight, I said goodbye to Preston. I shed a few tears, but then once I got all situated on the plane, I was alright. He told me I wasn't allowed to be sad until I got home from Disney! What a nice boy haha. At this point in time we have survived a month and three days apart. And only 58 days till I see him again! Long Distance is HORRIBLE.

Anyways, enough about my sob story. Back to happy things. Like THE FACT THAT WE WERE GOING TO DISNEY.

dsc00589bg.jpg

Kristen and I sat in row 13 and Mike and Katie were a few rows back. Apparently there was a full flight but no one sat next to us! So, SCORE! It's probably a good thing... we would have scared that person away with our frump behavior.

Little side story here...while I was waiting in line to board, my cousins Jewel and Tori called me and said: "So we were stalking yours and Jess' tweets and Jess' Disney posts on Facebook and we saw that her cover photo was Mickey and Minnie, so we should it to mom and we go 'Hey mom, whose Facebook do you think this is?' and she said 'Mickey Mouse!'" And my aunt was being serious!!! She really thought that Mickey had a Facebook! It was so funny and made my laugh hysterically. And I have a VERY obnoxious laugh. Especially when something is really funny. Seriously, you can hear my laugh a mile away. Anyway...​

The plane took off and we looked through the Sky Mall magazine! It had a Disney cover advertising for Art of Animation!

dsc0111pc.jpg

These LITERALLY should just be called frump pants.

dsc0114vy.jpg

The Disney page!

dsc0117iy.jpg

We watched the "Top 7 Must See's at Walt Disney World" on Kristen's iPad. Aka the old Stacey. Aka the extremely frumpy Stacey that everyone loves and misses. We took a rather unflattering picture of her on the iPad and I feel kind of bad posting it. But I'm going to anyways.

dsc0120bo.jpg

Stacey is ALWAYS beautiful. Merp.​

We listened to "You Make Me Feel Like a Star" from the Lizzie McGuire movie and it literally was stuck in my head the ENTIRE ride there! (as well as in the airport after the flight)

DISNEYDISNEYDISNEY.

dsc0124bq.jpg

We made our snack list, journaled, and chatted. Then before we knew it we were making our final descent into Orlando 25 minutes early!

dsc0131wc.jpg

IT'S DISNEY TIME, PEOPLE!!!!

dsc00593oq.jpg

YAY YAY YAY YAYYYYYY!!!!​

Continued in Next Post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter