The Frumps Have Hit the Wall... And No One's Mad. "FART SHOES." UPDATE 1/20

Great updates, I love how you're friends with so many people 'in the know!' I can definitely see why you're so excited for the DCP! GOOD LUCK WITH IT! One of my tumblr buddies has started his the other day, but I haven't spoken to him for quite some time...if you see an Australian guy doing attractions, tell him to get back on tumblr (maybe not, that might be awkward if it isn't him!)

Please do an on-going report, or update your tumblr or something with your DCP experience. I understand you'll be super busy but if you ever get the chance please check keep us up to date!

AND oh my gosh I'm watching your video, it is so so precious and sweet. I am laughing so much at the cute accents you two are doing, so adorable <3

Great updates! Love getting them quickly! Jess, nice job on the Frump video...you must have all the patience in the world to make a video like that. What a great way to remember such fun vacations! 85 days and I'll be there! Have you found out where you will be working yet? Fingers crossed for you it's either the Beach or YaCHt Club!

I'm glad! I just want to post them all before I leave. Thank you so much! It does take a LOT of patience but it's worth it to see everyone's reactions! :) Unfortunately it's not the Yacht and Beach Club. :sad: But it's somewhere cool! I'm not allowed to share until I get there because I'm technically not supposed to know yet.

Great updates, I love how you're friends with so many people 'in the know!' I can definitely see why you're so excited for the DCP! GOOD LUCK WITH IT! One of my tumblr buddies has started his the other day, but I haven't spoken to him for quite some time...if you see an Australian guy doing attractions, tell him to get back on tumblr (maybe not, that might be awkward if it isn't him!)

Please do an on-going report, or update your tumblr or something with your DCP experience. I understand you'll be super busy but if you ever get the chance please check keep us up to date!

AND oh my gosh I'm watching your video, it is so so precious and sweet. I am laughing so much at the cute accents you two are doing, so adorable <3

Aww thank you so much! That's really cool! Do you know what attraction he's working?

I will do something and update as much as possible!

Bahaha thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Update #23: Dine With An Imagineer
May 18th, 2012

I woke up this morning and we had plans to go to Hollywood Studios! So we got ready and headed out the door. We arrived there by 9 o’clock, even though the park opened at 8. There were LOTS of Jedis walking around and you know what that means – it was Star Wars weekend! I have never seen Star Wars/don’t have much of an interest in it, but it is a really cool event for everyone who did enjoy that kind of stuff.

dsc11732.jpg

We got over to Toy Story Mania and grabbed some fastpasses for between 1 and 2 o’clock. The line said 60 minutes, but it was only a little bit after 9 o’clock so I wanted to just wait it out. It ended up only being around 35.

I did really well and got over 200,000! I didn’t beat my record but breaking 200,000 is always a huge accomplishment.

dsc1175l.jpg

dsc11772.jpg

After that we went over to Starring Rolls to get some breakfast. We were pretty hungry. I got a cinnamon roll and a yogurt. They were VERY delicious. They just brought out a tray of brand new cinnamon rolls so I got one of the first ones.

dsc1178i.jpg

Mom got a bagel and a banana!

dsc11792.jpg

We ate our food at one of the little tables. Once we were done, I wanted to see if it was at all possible to add my Mom to my Dine with an Imagineer lunch. Originally this was a solo trip, so I was going to go by myself. But I definitely wanted my Mom to accompany me and share the experience! So we went over to guest relations and they told us to go straight to Brown Derby to ask.

I asked very nicely if there was any possible way she could be added. I knew it was a special dining event and I would be okay if it wasn’t possible, I just wanted to check. The lady at the front desk wasn’t sure, but she said she would go check with the manager.

She came back with a thumbs up! Thanks to the magic of Disney my Mom was added to the reservation! We were so happy that it all worked out!

That was around 10:30, so we still had a bit of time until our lunch. We went over to Pixar Place and I got a Toy Story beach towel that I had my eye on for the entire trip. It’s literally the cutest towel I’ve ever seen. I’m so excited that I got it!

dsc1302h.jpg

We walked through the Christmas stores! My 3 FAVORITE PRINCESSES in ornament form were right next to each other. IN LOVE.

dsc1181i.jpg

Then we stopped in the muppet store and then it was time for our reservation!

We got there and checked in and they gave us name tags! I felt so official. They lead us into the “Bamboo Room” which is in the corner of the Brown Derby. It’s a closed off room and it really gave us a great experience since we had our own little space.

There was a total of 14 people dining with us and our Imagineer’s name was Josh. He is a Librarian for the Disney company. So when people need some background info on characters or theming etc. for a future attraction, resort, etc. he is responsible for going into the archives and finding information for people. He works on a TON of stuff for the Disney company – he works for the parks, the resorts, and the cruise line. So he knows a little bit about a lot of things.

We started off by going around the table and saying all of our names, where we were from, and our favorite Disney anything. I said that I loved the Disney Parks in general and the Disney food, of course!

When Josh got hired, he applied and they didn’t even have a position for him. They weren’t looking for the job that he had to offer. They looked at his resume and said that he looked really good on paper, but they didn’t know if they had a job that would properly suit him. So he convinced them to let him have an internship with the other librarian that worked for the company and they agreed to that. He got a 6 month internship and then they asked him to stay for another 6 months. Then after that he was offered a position there and he stayed as an imagineer!

He said that he first came to Disney when he was three days old, and there’s actually a picture of Mickey holding him as a little tiny baby, back when the characters were able to hold babies. He fit right in mickey’s hands! It was love at first sight.

He told us that if you want to work at Disney, you need to really specialize in what you’re good at. Make it specific and have a really strong skill set. Networking is also very important so always get in touch with people, and talking over the Internet isn’t enough. Calling on the phone and having different people refer you to other people is very important so they start to know your name.

The one boy, Joe, who was dining with us wanted to be an imagineer and he was a senior in high school. This meal was extremely beneficial to him because Josh was able to give him a lot of tips onto how to get into the business. He told him to enter an “imagination competition” and that would look really good for his career if he could think up something brilliant.

Also, the kid was a big fan of Joe Rhode, who was the imagineer who designed Animal Kingdom. Rhode is ridiculously brilliant so Josh was impressed that Joe knew so much about him. He said that mentioning that he knew a lot about Joe Rhode was very impressive and would show his future interviewers that he took the extra time to do the research.

We talked a lot about the parks and the future of Disney. He told us the bare minimum about Test Track, but he really didn’t know much about it. He said that it is going to be a much more interactive experience, and since it’s owned by a different company now it’s going to be all new. It's open now, but it was so cool hearing about the unknown back then!

We also asked him if they had any plans to enhance Future World, but as of now they really don’t. It’s very unfortunate that Wonders of Life has closed down and Universe of Energy is on a pretty low scale, but due to the lack of funds, they aren’t currently investing in fixing up that area. Hopefully someday, but not until Fantasyland is done at least. And avatar land at Animal Kingdom. Animal Kingdom was really supposed to be about the animals of “the past, present, and future” so bringing avatar into the park would supposedly fit pretty well. (even though I'm not a huge fan of the idea)

He also said that Disney realized that interactive attractions are really the way to go. They want guests to be immersed in the stories instead of their iPhones, so Disney does a lot of cool things such as the Kim Possible Mission and Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom to keep the guests involved. Also, rides like Toy Story Mania and Buzz Lightyear are huge crowd pleasers because of the interactive aspect.

As for our meals at the Brown Derby, they gave us a TON of food! We started off with Asparagus soup which was really good! It actually had a little kick to it, I enjoyed it a lot! And yes, I still took food pictures even though I was sitting with a bunch of strangers and an imagineer. Nothing was gonna stop me.

dsc1182a.jpg

The other option you could have for soup would be chicken noodle.

Then they gave us the cobb salad as our second appetizer. I really am not a huge fan of this type of dish, but I ate whatever amount my tastebuds could handle. If you like cob salads, you would find this to be AMAZING! I mean, it was really good. It’s just not something that I can really eat. I don’t know why. There were just too many different flavors going on for me.

dsc1183wl.jpg

Then for my entrée I ordered the filet which was FANTASTIC. It basically just melted in your mouth it was so good. It was cooked perfectly and the wine sauce that was on it tasted wonderful! Mmmm <3

dsc1185e.jpg

The other option was the grouper, and the waitress kept saying that she didn’t even like fish but she thought the grouper was spectacular! So that’s definitely a very good sign. My Mom got that.

dsc1184t.jpg

The third entrée option was some noodle bowl, but literally nobody at the entire table ordered it haha

For dessert I got the grapefruit cake! That cake has a funky aftertaste (especially when you drink water) but I just love it so much that I ignore that fact. I ate almost the entire thing!

dsc1187ut.jpg

My Mom got the vanilla bean crème brulee which she said was really delicious!

dsc1188o.jpg

Along with our meals, they also gave us complimentary plates that our imagineer actually signed! That was so nice of them! And this whole experience was for only $65! You got a 4 course meal at THE BROWN DERBY, you ate with an IMAGINEER, and you got an autographed plate to take home. Seriously, it’s a great deal and a wonderful experience! I had been wanting to do it so long and we figured it would be a lovely birthday present, which is definitely was!

dsc1323f.jpg

And we got name tags too. THEY WERE SO CUTE! And I wore mine for the rest of the day.

dsc1255s.jpg

The whole experience made me want to work at Disney even more. I am 100% determined to get there someday. I can just feel it calling me so much when I’m there. Just hearing about cast member experiences makes it even clearer to me that that’s what I want to do with my life. I will get there - I am determined!

Someone asked Josh what he liked to do outside of work, and he said that he likes going to the gym a lot and he’s a big fan of animals. He is also a pretty big “nerd,” as he said. The guy got accepted into Harvard!!! Except he didn’t go there because they didn’t have a library program! However, the fact that he got accepted is pretty darn cool.

He also told us about how he doesn’t like thrill rides. He would pick It’s A Small World over Tower of Terror any day! He says he gets so into the thrill ride experience and believes it so much that it literally scares him and exhausts him for the rest of the day. So anybody out there who is afraid of any of the Disney rides, don’t feel bad! This guy is an imagineer and he is brave enough to say that he gets scared of the rides too!

We took a picture with him after and I talked to him a little bit about how I wanted to work for Disney. He said it sounded like the entertainment portion of the company seems like it would be a good fit for me, so he recommended doing the college program for sure. Then he said to go and pursue a professional internship. He said to build up my resume and get in touch with a lot of people when I go to look into the internship. He also said that I look like a Disney cast member, so I shouldn’t have a problem getting an initial job there! What a compliment. That pretty much made my day. (And look where I am now!!! 4 DAYS, PEOPLE!!)

dsc1189i.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Update #23: Flower and Garden Photo Shoot!
May 18th, 2012

We said thank you and goodbye to Josh and we made our way out of Brown Derby. It was just in time for our Toy Story fastpasses!

We got on the ride and I got over 200,000 again! I was on fire this trip!

dsc1192jw.jpg

We got out of there and went over to the Art of Disney Animation store. I wanted to pick up a few more pieces of artwork to hang in my newly painted room! I got the one on the left and the middle today. I bought the one on the right at the Magic Kingdom two nights prior.

dsc1303s.jpg

Once we got out of there, I saw our Cast Member friend from our December trip that gave me Toy Story Mania fastpasses after I got my high score! (Refer back to this post to refresh your memory if you don't remember this story)

I went over to him and asked if I could trade pins with him and he IMMEDIATELY remembered who we were! He was so happy to see us. He said “I don’t forget!” and he pulled out some more TSM fastpasses for us! He is literally the nicest man I have ever met. What a sweetheart. He was actually over by Disney Junior today so I was surprised that I saw him. His name is Derrel. We told him about our lunch with the imagineer and he thought that was really cool. He told us that he would see us again in the morning at Toy Story, and I told him that we would be there! What an angel. He is my Disney's Hollywood Studios grandfather.

dsc1195s.jpg

So next we decided to do Voyage of the Little Mermaid! After a year and a half of multiple Disney trips, I FINALLY hit the show at the right time and we went in to see it. We got there about 20 minutes before it started.

We sat in the 3rd row in the front all the way to the right. I forgot how short the show is and how much they chopped out! I still love it though.

Unfortunately, I was not fond of the Ariel casting in this show. I don’t want to be a theatre critic or anything, but... I'm going to be. All of her rhythms for Part of Your World were COMPLETELY off. She was just making up her own song pretty much! It bugged me. If you want to sing your own rendition of the song, be my guest. But if you’re playing ARIEL at DISNEY WORLD you better darn sing the right version.

dsc1197g.jpg

She sounded and looked just like her, but her singing was off. Also when Ursula is like “now sing, keep singing” her Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah’s were very pitchy. The last note wasn’t even the right note at all! It just made me so anxious.

dsc1200q.jpg

Phew. Sorry about that little outburst. #theatremajorproblems

Here are some pretty pictures of the show anyway!

dsc1202g.jpg

dsc1203er.jpg

dsc1205a.jpg

So once we got out of the show, we decided to go back to French Quarter before heading to Epcot for the night. We arrived back at the hotel and decided to get a little snack – Beingets! The girl who was making them was SO nice and she actually gave me an extra one because of my birthday button! What a sweetheart. They were DELICIOUS but we were getting powdered sugar everywhere. Oh well. I wasn’t mad.

dsc1209v.jpg

We went back to the room, freshened up a bit, and then we were off to Epcot. I called Preston while I was at the bus stop and it was so good to talk to him. It felt like it was going to be such a long summer - I missed him so much already! He was telling me about his day because he had to go to the doctor for this stomach pain that he has been having. He ended up having to get his gallbladder removed a few weeks later. Poor thing. I told him about my day at Disney and he was happy to hear all about it!

We arrived at the park and I told Preston I would talk to him later. IT WAS EPCOT TIME!

If you remember, my Mom and I LOVE spending some Mother Daughter time at the Flower & Garden festival. We wanted to explore more and take lots of pictures, so that's exactly what we did!

dsc1211d.jpg

I love this Fantasia setup! It's so cool to see what they do with the topiaries every year. Even though they use the same ones, the displays are always so different from year to year!

dsc1212s.jpg

dsc1215z.jpg

Flower close-up!

dsc1214a.jpg

I'M IN LOVE WITH PETER PAN. Literally.

dsc1217a.jpg

This view is always gorgeous.

dsc1221f.jpg

dsc1222a.jpg

dsc1223i.jpg

We finally made our way to the World Showcase. We didn't have any dinner reservations, so we just decided to wing it.

dsc1225b.jpg

dsc1229j.jpg

dsc1228q.jpg

I love sunflowers.

dsc1226w.jpg

THIS LITTLE GUY IS SO CUTE!

dsc1230xb.jpg

The sun was shining through the clouds and it was absolutely breathtaking.

dsc1231m.jpg

I really wanted to eat at San Angel, but there were no reservations available online. I decided to just go in and check to see if there were openings and they said no. I completely understood, I was just checking. The guy was nice about it anyway.

The search continues!

Continued in Next Post

Update #23: Tokyo Dining and Downtown Disney!
May 18th, 2012

We had to stop in Germany to take pictures with Snow White and the 7 Dwarves - Flower and Garden style!

dsc1234f.jpg

dsc1233vy.jpg

dsc1236i.jpg

So then we continued going through the countries. I got to Italy and asked if there was any availability at Tutto Italia. Once again, I got turned away, which I expected. The lady there was kinda nasty about it, though, which I didn’t appreciate. Ma’am if anyone understands that you need to make reservations, it’s me. Sorry I just decided to check and ask. (LOL I had so much sass on this day.)

The good ol' American friends!

dsc1237c.jpg

So we kept walking and got to Japan!

dsc1239h.jpg

We decided to try Tokyo Dining! I saw that there was an opening online, so I tried to book it on my phone but it wouldn’t go through. We went right there and explained that to the lady and she was like “OH SURE! Just take this paper and your table will be ready in 10-15 minutes.” How nice and easy! We went right upstairs, checked in, and were called to our table.

We were seated right near the grill, which was REALLY cool. It changed colors. Our waiters name was Shangi or something like that. He was precious and very helpful.

dsc1243z.jpg

I ordered the grilled chicken which came with white rice, broccoli, carrots and green beans. The whole meal was VERY healthy which I very much appreciated at this point.

dsc1244y.jpg

Mom ordered a Bento Box – the Sakura one with Japanese Mixed Grill, Braised Pork, California Roll (which was PHENOMENAL), Tempura Shrimp, and vegetables. That also came with white rice and Miso shoup. She absolutely LOVED it. I think Tokyo dining is now one of her favorite restaurants! It really was that good.

dsc1246w.jpg

Also, all of the cast members were SO nice. We were personally thanked by three or four different people for coming. It was so nice!

They also saw my birthday button and they brought out dessert for my birthday – which I wasn’t even planning on ordering! But hey, I’m not one to pass up on free cake! The birthday song they sang was absolutely adorable, “it’s you’re birthday, happy birthday.” It was seriously the best birthday song I’ve ever heard. I LOVE JAPANESE CM'S!!! Why are they so cute!?

dsc1248g.jpg

We had SUCH a great meal and I’m so glad we ended up going to Tokyo Dining!

We looked outside and there was literally a SHEET of water coming down. Florida rain storms are insane.

I was supposed to meet up with Ellen and Ali again, but Mom and I really wanted to run over to Downtown Disney to get some last minute things. They weren’t responding to my texts, so we decided to cut our night at Epcot short.

We walked over to the Beach Club and went right to the bus stop. The bus arrived shortly. There were these ADORABLE children doing their “karate moves” while waiting for the bus, and they were pretty much the most adorable things I have ever seen.

Mom made friends with this one grandmother, and she was telling her about how they finally brought their grandson down to Disney when he was six years old and he was having the time of his life.

We ended up sitting next to the grandson and his parents on the bus over to Downtown Disney and him and my Mom basically became best friends. They had this whole conversation about what their favorite rides at Disney were and they made each other guess. The Dad had never been to Disney either so he was really into hearing our recommendations about good places to go.

We finally got to Downtown Disney and we walked through Mickey’s pantry, the pin store, and Tren-D. Then we went over to World of Disney to get some last minute things.

I got a “Pardon our Pixie Dust” pillow, I got my cousin Justine a thumper stuffed animal, and a lanyard,. All I have is a picture of the lanyard. It has pictures of all of the Disney princess symbols on it. SO CUTE! I use it at school for my ID and room key.

dsc1295n.jpg

Really, they were things we could have bought at Mouse Gear, but shopping at World of Disney is always fun. Plus we get our Disney visa discount. :thumbsup2

dsc1254d.jpg

My girls:

dsc1252s.jpg

dsc1250c.jpg

After we went to Ghiradelli’s and got some ICE CREAM! We got the Very Berry Sundae which was SO delicious. Oh my goodness. We thought that they were blueberries on top, but I’m pretty sure they were dried blueberries covered in chocolate. And the strawberries tasted so yummy… ahh it was such a good sundae! I would definitely get that one again!

dsc1256f.jpg

After that we headed out of Downtown Disney and went back to the resort. The bus ride took a good 45 minutes, which was RIDICULOUS. We had to stop at Riverside firstwhich had about 5 stops, even though we passed by French Quarter on our way there and we only had one stop. I mean, no big deal. Whatever.

We got back and I literally just passed out in bed. I was SO tired and I was asleep in about 2 minutes.

Here is my pin haul for the day:

dsc1259q.jpg

Sadly we only had one morning left and then it was time to go home. :(

Continued in Next Post

I'm glad! I just want to post them all before I leave. Thank you so much! It does take a LOT of patience but it's worth it to see everyone's reactions! :) Unfortunately it's not the Yacht and Beach Club. :sad: But it's somewhere cool! I'm not allowed to share until I get there because I'm technically not supposed to know yet.

Aww...well, you'll be able to reveal soon enough. I can't even imagine the excitement you must be feeling right now. I have always said if I could live in Disney, I would. I don't know what I'd do if that actually happened. Enjoy every last second of these next few months. Make those contacts, and make your dream happen!

Great updates again. Love when Disney CMs are awesome...had a great experience on the phone with one tonight (and saved major $$). Boo to the snooty one in Italy :(

Good luck Jess! Can't wait to hear the rest of your trip!

Jess, you asking me what part of your video was frumpiest is like asking what part of Disney is the most magical. IT'S JUST ALL VERY MAGICAL AND ALL VERY FRUMPY. I have to say, I think you guys made a lot more indecipherable noises and stuff in this video. Like when you were on your way to Chef Mickey's, especially when you guys were waiting at Saratoga Springs for Kristen's brother and girlfriend to come downstairs. hahahahaha oh I love it.

Hmmm... Cinnamon Roll at Starring Rolls... it couldn't be better than the ones at MK, could it?

I LOVE DISNEY BEACH TOWELS. They are so huge and colorful and epic!

A FUTURE IMAGINEER BEING HELD BY MICKEY MOUSE AT 3 DAYS OLD. THAT IS. THE CUTEST. THING EVER.

I loooooove Joe Rohde. I saw him in the Magic Kingdom once and he was just sitting by himself and looked so happy and content in Disney, like the same way I always feel. I geeked out but I didn't wanna bother him!

I'm sad that there are no new plans for Future World. I would like to think that there are and he just couldn't say anything! I know someone who is friends with an Imagineer and he said that within the next 3 years stuff is going to be happening that is specifically going to make the really loyal superfans freak out. Like it's not just crowd pleasing stuff, it's special, but he couldn't reveal it. SO I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

Animals of the future? I just.... what? I know about the whole mythical creatures thing for AK that was scrapped, but I've never heard a thing about it apparently including "animals of the future". LOL WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN. The characters in Avatar are not animals of the future, they are animals of James Cameron's imagination. Le sigh. Whatever, it's Disney, I'm sure they'll do something amazing with it anyway. I'm not mad.

Your filet looks AMAZING! And in your mom's dish... I've never seen purple broccoli before! Whoa.

$65??????? UM, wow. I need to do this ASAP. That is a great price!

Ahh, it's such a good feeling when a CM tells you that you look like one of them! <3 And you do so I am not surprised!

You're absolutely right about Ariel... I thought that they tell CMs to do it exactly like the original recording? I guess she just didn't listen for some STUPID reason. Ugh. If I had that job I would not mess it up.

Lee-Anne lived in Japan for 6 months and she says that almost all Japanese people are as sweet and friendly as the Japanese CMs in Disney! What awesome people.

Aww...well, you'll be able to reveal soon enough. I can't even imagine the excitement you must be feeling right now. I have always said if I could live in Disney, I would. I don't know what I'd do if that actually happened. Enjoy every last second of these next few months. Make those contacts, and make your dream happen!

Great updates again. Love when Disney CMs are awesome...had a great experience on the phone with one tonight (and saved major $$). Boo to the snooty one in Italy :(

Good luck Jess! Can't wait to hear the rest of your trip!

Yup I will! I know, I'm FREAKIN' out. Only 3 days until I MOVE TO DISNEY WORLD. I seriously can't comprehend it. I have been anticipating this for so long... I just don't even know! I definitely will cherish every moment - I have been wanting to do this for my entire life so I'm glad my dream is finally beginning!

Thank you! Me too! Congrats on saving money - that's always awesome! :laughing:

Jess, you asking me what part of your video was frumpiest is like asking what part of Disney is the most magical. IT'S JUST ALL VERY MAGICAL AND ALL VERY FRUMPY. I have to say, I think you guys made a lot more indecipherable noises and stuff in this video. Like when you were on your way to Chef Mickey's, especially when you guys were waiting at Saratoga Springs for Kristen's brother and girlfriend to come downstairs. hahahahaha oh I love it.

Bahaha I was just curious to see what you would say. :rotfl: Yeah we definitely had some frump language going on during this trip. Bahaha we're SO FRUMPY. I finally showed Kristen tonight. It was hilarious.

Hmmm... Cinnamon Roll at Starring Rolls... it couldn't be better than the ones at MK, could it?

Nope, not at all :p But it was yummy!

I LOVE DISNEY BEACH TOWELS. They are so huge and colorful and epic!

I KNOW.

A FUTURE IMAGINEER BEING HELD BY MICKEY MOUSE AT 3 DAYS OLD. THAT IS. THE CUTEST. THING EVER.

I know. That's why I take my entire life as a sign pointing to Disney because I feel like I have been growing up with it the same way all of these CM's do. DISNEY IS MY LIFE BYE.

I loooooove Joe Rohde. I saw him in the Magic Kingdom once and he was just sitting by himself and looked so happy and content in Disney, like the same way I always feel. I geeked out but I didn't wanna bother him!

SERIOUSLY!?! Oh my God that's awesome! I don't actually know what he looks like. I need to do more research on him. He seems like a really amazing person!

I'm sad that there are no new plans for Future World. I would like to think that there are and he just couldn't say anything! I know someone who is friends with an Imagineer and he said that within the next 3 years stuff is going to be happening that is specifically going to make the really loyal superfans freak out. Like it's not just crowd pleasing stuff, it's special, but he couldn't reveal it. SO I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

I know seriously. Future World NEEDS a face life more than anything. And OH GOOD. I'M HAPPY. I seriously hope that happens. So when I graduate college and move to Disney it'll be EPCOT FIXIN' TIME!

Animals of the future? I just.... what? I know about the whole mythical creatures thing for AK that was scrapped, but I've never heard a thing about it apparently including "animals of the future". LOL WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN. The characters in Avatar are not animals of the future, they are animals of James Cameron's imagination. Le sigh. Whatever, it's Disney, I'm sure they'll do something amazing with it anyway. I'm not mad.

Yeah I just don't even know. I don't understand Animal Kingdom.

Your filet looks AMAZING! And in your mom's dish... I've never seen purple broccoli before! Whoa.

Everything was SO GOOD.

$65??????? UM, wow. I need to do this ASAP. That is a great price!

Yeah... it's a steal!!

Ahh, it's such a good feeling when a CM tells you that you look like one of them! <3 And you do so I am not surprised!

I know, it makes me SO happy. :)

You're absolutely right about Ariel... I thought that they tell CMs to do it exactly like the original recording? I guess she just didn't listen for some STUPID reason. Ugh. If I had that job I would not mess it up.

Yeah I mean, she just wasn't good. She needed some more training.

Lee-Anne lived in Japan for 6 months and she says that almost all Japanese people are as sweet and friendly as the Japanese CMs in Disney! What awesome people.

Ahhh really!? That's perfect. I'm happy about the world.

I HAVE to do the dining with an imagineer! That just looks like an amazing time :) and you get a free plate?!?!? When Disney gives anything away for free....you take it and run,lol.

Arghhh you leave so soon for your adventures!!
I'm so excited for you!!
You are going to have such an amazing time :goodvibes

Sci Fi milkshakes are the absolute best!! Sci Fi in general makes me sososo happy! And it's always so calm in there, I guess because the kids are all fixated on the screen? Who knows but I enjoy the serenity :rotfl:

That is so awesome about the centre of Disneyworld! Must remember that!

Yikes! Can't believe you got evacuated from Splash! Good work for touching the animatronics on the way out :rotfl:

Your face on Splash the second time is pretty fantastic. I love that the family in front just sort of shoved their young child in the front on their own.... hmmm

Oh lord! The Frump movie is too funny! You guys are hilarious.
Seriously inspired me to take video next time not just photos.
'Por favor mantengase alejado de las dinos' :rotfl2:

Loving all your updates! I just want to say that I, along with many others, appreciate all the time and effort you put into your trip reports and the video. You guys are too funny :rotfl2: It sure helps pass the time as I sit here freezing and dreaming of my next Disney trip!

I did Dine with an Imagineer back in August and it was SUCH a cool experience. I basically sat there for two hours in awe of our Imagineer. I mean he wasn’t Joe Rohde (who is so amazing) or anything, but he was incredible. And seriously, amazing food + an Imagineer…what is better than that?!

THOSE ART PIECES YOU GOT. I’m in love. I need them. Now.

Those beignets look heavenly.

I need to make plans one day to go to Flower & Garden. The topiaries just look incredible.

O. M. G. Now I NEED to go to Flower & Garden. THE SNOW WHITE TOPIARIES. Snow White is my FAVORITE Disney movie. I just have such a special connection with it. Why does school ALWAYS have to be in the way of all the things I want to see at Disney?!

Free cake is the best thing ever.

Yum! HBD! I love the filet there!!! Sounds like you had such a neat experience!

I think that the VotLM has definitely gone downhill. :guilty:

Hey! I think we sat at the same table as you at Tokyo Dining! It looks so neat in there, doesn't it?!

Wow, I loved reading about your lunch with an Imagineer- I am a librarian at a public library, and I would LOVE to be a Disney librarian!! That would be my dream job!

You already know so many cast members- you will have lots of friends waiting for you when you start your DCP in a few days!! I think all of us Frump fans are living vicariously through you now...can't wait to hear about your adventures as a CM!

Love your princess lanyard too!

Your TR updates are so frequent they are reminding me of a movie title:

THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!:)

WOW!I had no idea Lunch with an Imagineer was only $65.00 and you get a Brown Derby meal,signed plate and name badge!:)

That has to be the best value at WDW along with the $8.00 Wagon Ride at Fort Wilderness(during Christmas).:)

I agree about Star Wars-never been "into it",but Star Wars Weekend is really impressive and you have to admire the dedication of Star Wars fans!:)

How about those Japenese CMs!They are always so friendly!They tried to teach me how to bow properly one time,but I don't think I ever did it right!:)

The Pick a Pearl CMs are amazing to watch!:)

(Note to self-DON'T ask for a walk-up reservation in Italy!;):))

It's almost Go Time-I bet you are almost shaking with excitement!:)

I need to do the Dine with an Imagineer thing! I didn't think it was so affordable and I'm a complete engineering/decor/the creating of anything nerd! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm so looking into it for my next trip!

I'm jealous of all your mother daughter trips, I need to make this happen too, you guys look like you have so much fun!

I HAVE to do the dining with an imagineer! That just looks like an amazing time :) and you get a free plate?!?!? When Disney gives anything away for free....you take it and run,lol.

It was SUCH a wonderful experience that any Disney fan should really do! And yes, it's a SUPER nice plate. It's in our mantle now on display!

Arghhh you leave so soon for your adventures!!
I'm so excited for you!!
You are going to have such an amazing time :goodvibes

Sci Fi milkshakes are the absolute best!! Sci Fi in general makes me sososo happy! And it's always so calm in there, I guess because the kids are all fixated on the screen? Who knows but I enjoy the serenity :rotfl:

That is so awesome about the centre of Disneyworld! Must remember that!

Yikes! Can't believe you got evacuated from Splash! Good work for touching the animatronics on the way out :rotfl:

Your face on Splash the second time is pretty fantastic. I love that the family in front just sort of shoved their young child in the front on their own.... hmmm

Oh lord! The Frump movie is too funny! You guys are hilarious.
Seriously inspired me to take video next time not just photos.
'Por favor mantengase alejado de las dinos' :rotfl2:

2 DAYS!!!! And 4 days till check-in!!!! Thank you so much!
They really are delicious!
Haha I had to do it! It's not to often that you're in the middle of the Song of the South!
Baha why thank you. I know, that's super funny!
Hahaha I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you!

Great Video..You girls are fabulous!! The lunch sounded really cool..nice updates.:goodvibes

Thank you so much!

Loving all your updates! I just want to say that I, along with many others, appreciate all the time and effort you put into your trip reports and the video. You guys are too funny :rotfl2: It sure helps pass the time as I sit here freezing and dreaming of my next Disney trip!

Aww that you! That really means a lot to me! :)

I need that Princess lanyard in my life RIGHT NOW :love: princess:

It's the best!

I did Dine with an Imagineer back in August and it was SUCH a cool experience. I basically sat there for two hours in awe of our Imagineer. I mean he wasn’t Joe Rohde (who is so amazing) or anything, but he was incredible. And seriously, amazing food + an Imagineer…what is better than that?!

THOSE ART PIECES YOU GOT. I’m in love. I need them. Now.

Those beignets look heavenly.

I need to make plans one day to go to Flower & Garden. The topiaries just look incredible.

O. M. G. Now I NEED to go to Flower & Garden. THE SNOW WHITE TOPIARIES. Snow White is my FAVORITE Disney movie. I just have such a special connection with it. Why does school ALWAYS have to be in the way of all the things I want to see at Disney?!

Free cake is the best thing ever.

I'm glad you got to do the lunch too! It was SO awesome! Omg the people who luckily get Joe Rhode randomly are just beyond blessed. I would LOVE to meet that man.
They're so pretty! They're hanging on the wall in my room and I'm obsessed.
F&G is AMAZING! I love it so much! I hope you get to go soon!
It really is!

Luvin all the updates and the video is fab :)

Thank you!

Yum! HBD! I love the filet there!!! Sounds like you had such a neat experience!

I think that the VotLM has definitely gone downhill. :guilty:

Hey! I think we sat at the same table as you at Tokyo Dining! It looks so neat in there, doesn't it?!

It was a SPECTACULAR filet.
Yeah, it's sad.
Ahh that's awesome! Yes it is REALLY cool! I enjoyed it!

Wow, I loved reading about your lunch with an Imagineer- I am a librarian at a public library, and I would LOVE to be a Disney librarian!! That would be my dream job!

You already know so many cast members- you will have lots of friends waiting for you when you start your DCP in a few days!! I think all of us Frump fans are living vicariously through you now...can't wait to hear about your adventures as a CM!

Love your princess lanyard too!

Thank you! Ahh that would be amazing!
Haha I know SO many people in Disney already - I can't imagine how many more I'm going to meet! Aww thank you so much! I can't wait to begin!
Thanks!

Your TR updates are so frequent they are reminding me of a movie title:

THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!:)

WOW!I had no idea Lunch with an Imagineer was only $65.00 and you get a Brown Derby meal,signed plate and name badge!:)

That has to be the best value at WDW along with the $8.00 Wagon Ride at Fort Wilderness(during Christmas).:)

I agree about Star Wars-never been "into it",but Star Wars Weekend is really impressive and you have to admire the dedication of Star Wars fans!:)

How about those Japenese CMs!They are always so friendly!They tried to teach me how to bow properly one time,but I don't think I ever did it right!:)

The Pick a Pearl CMs are amazing to watch!

(Note to self-DON'T ask for a walk-up reservation in Italy!

It's almost Go Time-I bet you are almost shaking with excitement!

I gotta finish this trip report before I leave!
Yeah it's a fantastic deal!
I love Japan because of the CM's. (and the gift shop) They're the best!
I am VERY excited! It's still not clicking though! I can't actually comprehend everything!

I need to do the Dine with an Imagineer thing! I didn't think it was so affordable and I'm a complete engineering/decor/the creating of anything nerd! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm so looking into it for my next trip!

I'm jealous of all your mother daughter trips, I need to make this happen too, you guys look like you have so much fun!

Yes you do! It's so awesome! You're very welcome.
They're so much fun! I hope you get to take one soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter