The Frumps Have Hit the Wall... And No One's Mad. "FART SHOES." UPDATE 1/20

Jess I am SO glad you switched colleges, I can tell how great a semester you've had. It's great to see you hanging with your friends and so happy.

AHHHH. How has this been up long enough to get to page three and I am only seeing it now?? Failure, party of me.

I am so excited for all the updates! Jess, I can totally see the Cory Matthews-esqueness to your boyfriend, but he also makes some facial expressions where he reminds me of Jason Segal (most notably, that half deer face one).

Love the nails, as always. Oh, and Kristin has convinced me to use my gif-ing skills to make some frumpy gifs, so I will try to include some when I make my comments. And my summer class ends in 3 weeks, so I should have a much easier time keeping up with you guys this time!

I'm in! I can't wait for the food pictures :love: I just realized I make the deer face in about half the pictures on my computer :lmao:

Joining in :wave:

Jess - my husband wasn't a big Disney fan when we met. He still isn't. But he indulges me, which I find is more important (for example: he has no desire to go to Disneyland, but he's totally down with me going without him!)

Frumps squared? Well, what is better than that?

OMG, you hit one of your own kind! That stinks. I'm glad that everyone was okay though. That would have been horrible otherwise.

Preparing for the trip is a fun part of going for sure. I love that stuff!

a frump is someone who is lazy, crazy, loves food, and/or is Disney-obsessed. Basically, Jess and I love food, especially Disney food. We wear t-shirts and Disney clothes all the time, and we go crazy when we're together. We're just a bundle of energy. So, if you fit into any of these categories, then, by default, YOU are a frump.

:banana:CONGRATULATIONS:banana:

loves food!! check
Disney OBSESSED!! double check

WHat Im a frump!
:laughing:

Thank You!
:rotfl:

I love your reports so Im here for this one
Happy birthday to you guys!!​

So happy you started on this!!!

I love following along with your Frump reports! (And it's fun to relive my younger days! :laughing:)

YAY I am so excited for this trip report to begin!! Looks like you had a GREAT birthday- you have a great group of friends and Preston seems like such a great guy- you guys must be a perfect match! He definitely did good on your birthday presents!!

Can't wait to hear more!

Joining in, and hopefully I'll be able to keep up this time! I always join your frump TR's but then I get so behind that I just end up lurking! :rotfl:

A combined trip report!! How awesome!

You guys are so lucky to have found friends in high school who love Disney! I wish my friends were like you guys! None of my friends were as fanatics as I am about it. We even went for our Senior "graduation" trip and while they had a good time...none were bitten by the Disney bug! Sigh...

Can't wait to hear more!

These Frump reports are sooooo addicting! I've been your other reports and was delighted to see a new one!!

And oh my word, how in the world do you get your nails to be so darn cute???

I cannot wait to hear about all your Disney fun!

Can't wait to hear how the trip went. You guys are giving me something to read well im on summer vaction with my hubby and kids.

Hey guys I am definitely here and excited to follow along on your adventures.

I love how your nails turned out....you guys are so creative.

And Jess I just wanted to comment on the whole deer incident that I know exactly how you feel. Back in January, the day after my birthday I might add, my mom and I were driving to my university which is a couple of hours away from my house and a deer ran right into the side of my car at full speed...it wasn't pretty and my car ended up totalled and my face cut up something fierce so I'm glad to hear that no one was seriously injured with your accident and you were still able to enjoy your trip as planned.

Can't wait for more

Yay! Another Frump TR! :goodvibes Looks like you had a great birthday/Disney prep day Jess. And once again, you guy blew me away with your Disney nail designs.

Can't wait to hear all about the trip, especially what you thought about SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter