The Frump Takes Over the World: Food Edition! A DR with Extra Magic! Update- 11/14

I give up! As much as I would love to read your report, I can't. Your font that you are using is tiny and your pictures are so huge that I have to scroll just to try to see them. An exercise in complete frustration. Why is the typing so small?\\

I don't think it's my computer either...I've been on the DIS for years. Everyone else's report is fine and their pictures are normal sized.

I give up! As much as I would love to read your report, I can't. Your font that you are using is tiny and your pictures are so huge that I have to scroll just to try to see them. An exercise in complete frustration. Why is the typing so small?\\

I don't think it's my computer either...I've been on the DIS for years. Everyone else's report is fine and their pictures are normal sized.

a lot of the pictures get messed up in transition from the uploading website & the actual update, it happens to me all the time as well, 100% not Kristen's fault in what's happening to her pictures, & that's probably the reason the font looks so small to you. It looks fine & completely readable (word?) to me, but that's just my opinion.

Cute! I wish I was able to do that but I'm pretty sure they would just end up looking like a hot mess haha. LOVE the monorail one!

Aw thanks! It takes a LOT of time and patience, that's for sure. Thank you so much!​

Joining in! I know I'm late, but I can't miss out on another frump TR, especially a DR. Literally, due to your food raving/reviews (this one mostly pertains to you, Kristen), Schoolbread is at the top of my list for Disney snacks I must try so now I gotta see what your opinion is of the new food options coming to the world (although this was from last year...). Glad to hear you guys enjoyed Sanaa to give it a TWO PART update! Love that place! Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

P.S. Hope you had a great time on your bicoastal escapade! Excited to hear about your return trip to DLR! :-)

It's sooo delicious! I'll be eating a TON of food on my upcoming trip and I'll be posting it in the food pics thread with my opinions! Ah yes Sanaa is delicious!​

I just caught up on your DR! Everything looks excellent!

Yay! It was!​

I'm sorry the font isn't big enough...I've never had any complaints before but I will enlarge it. Also, I really cannot do much about the pictures as that would be a problem with the uploading site that I use. If you choose not to read that is your own prerogative, but again I am sorry and I assure you that I will do everything in my power to fix the problem.​

a lot of the pictures get messed up in transition from the uploading website & the actual update, it happens to me all the time as well, 100% not Kristen's fault in what's happening to her pictures, & that's probably the reason the font looks so small to you. It looks fine & completely readable (word?) to me, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks Libby. :) I really am sorry if there's a problem!​

Chapter 19: They Can't Rain On My Parade!

August 22nd, 2012

Hello everyone! So sorry for the really long hiatus! I've been dealing with some personal things and it's been really hard, but as we are headed to WDW NEXT WEEK I have to give y'all some reading material! Here we go!

We woke up on this morning to a nice little tropical storm a-brewin'. So we decided to make it a chill day and we headed down to The Mara for breakfast!

dsc01187sj.jpg

THE MICKEY WAFFLE BATTER.

dsc01188yn.jpg

Mom and Dad went with the more African offerings, the Bobotie Platter and the African-Inspired Breakfast Platter.

dsc01189xf.jpg

dsc01191ob.jpg

The African platter came with scrambled eggs, Merguez Sausage, Pap, Grilled Tomato, and Chakalaka. The Bobotie Platter was Bobotie (egg custard with turkey, peppers and raisins) served with Pap and Chakalaka. Both were so delicious and flavorful and everyone loved them!

Sarah and I went with a favorite, THE MICKEY WAFFLE WITH GOD'S GIFT TO THIS EARTH, BACON.

dsc01192sk.jpg

dsc01193es.jpg

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?

I do.

This was so magically delicious. I'm weird and eat them totally plain (I don't eat pancake syrup and therefore only use real maple syrup) and I still love them.

Mickey Waffle Mousekears!

dsc01194fa.jpg

We decided to go to Downtown Disney and spent the rest of the morning shopping. When it was time for lunch, where else do you go but Wolfgang Puck Express??

dsc01223ki.jpg

Sarah ordered her new WPE favorite, the BBQ Chicken Pizza!

dsc01225wek.jpg

dsc01226vv.jpg

She is obsessed with this! She can't wait to have it as her first Disney meal NEXT WEEK!!!!!

I had the Pesto Chicken Salad sandwich, which includes romaine lettuce, plum tomatoes, red onions and pesto sauce. Of course I substituted sweet potato fries! YUM!

dsc01227i.jpg

dsc01230zg.jpg

This was a deviation from my Four Cheese Pesto Pizza favorite, but I loved it! Definitely my second favorite thing to have at WPE.

Mom and Dad both had the Rotisserie Turkey Cobb salad! YUMMY! They are obsessed with this! Mum is already planning to get it next week!

dsc01228rn.jpg

dsc01229rd.jpg

For dessert, everyone either had the Creme Brûlée or the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. Delicious! WPE never fails to be perfection.

dsc01235k.jpg

dsc01237o.jpg

That afternoon, we headed back to Kidani and explored!

Sanaa with no one around!

dscn2052dx.jpg

dscn2055i.jpg

Hidden Mickey!

dsc01241ql.jpg

We spent some time in Community Hall, where Sarah made a bracelet and got her face painted!

dsc01243ic.jpg

dscn2056nk.jpg

Soon it was time for dinner, so we headed up and out and caught the shuttle over to Jambo House!

dscn2058g.jpg

TWAS BOMA COMA TIME!

dsc01251f.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 20: BOMA COMA

August 22nd, 2012

I forgot to mention that I had a complaint about the font size, so hopefully this is better! Thanks for bringing that to my attention! And now, BOMA COMA HERE WE COME.

We were seated right across from the buffet, so we had a lovely view of all the NOMS.

We all ordered the Jungle Juice (Frunch) to drink because it is just that good.

dsc01261on.jpg

Frunch Juice: not just for breakfast!

I started off with some Coconut Chicken Curry Soup! Love this stuff!

dsc01260oi.jpg

dsc01262ssi.jpg

And then came the endless plates:
dsc01257cc.jpg

dsc01258rc.jpg

dsc01263bz.jpg

dsc01264pu.jpg

dsc01265f.jpg

Told ya they were endless!

dsc01266bfk.jpg

dsc01267b.jpg

dsc01268j.jpg

dsc01270re.jpg

dsc01271fo.jpg

AND THEN THERE WAS DESSERT.

dsc01272no.jpg

Sarah had all coffee tarts. She's OBSESSED with those things.

dsc01274u.jpg

dsc01276zz.jpg

dsc01278k.jpg

Yeah I don't even know.

dsc01279ng.jpg

That one Passion Fruit Tart (so delicious, by the way) might really have pushed me over the edge.

BOMA COMA

dscn2066u.jpg

We're such Frumps.

MY JAMBO LOBBY IS SO PRETTY.

dsc01284l.jpg

dsc01287ky.jpg

dsc01289vx.jpg

dscn2067b.jpg

We hung around Jambo for a little bit and then took the shuttle back over to Kidani and I took Sarah to the pool. We were down there for about half an hour before heading up and getting ready for bed.

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 21: Off to The Boardwalk!

August 23rd, 2012

This morning was the day we were switching from Kidani Village to The Boardwalk!

We headed down to the Mara to grab some breakfast so obviously MICKEY WAFFLES.

dsc01292x.jpg

dsc01294fo.jpg

There were also breakfast platters and turnovers too!

dsc01295s.jpg

dsc01296ak.jpg

We packed up, loaded the car and headed over to our new home!!!

dsc01308hv.jpg

GORGEOUS LOBBY IS GORGEOUS.

dsc01311er.jpg

dsc01312ng.jpg

While everyone unloaded the luggage, I headed up to the villa to take pictures before it was overrun by luggage.

dsc01315.JPG

I LOVE THESE RUGS.

We had studio number 3099 on the third floor (obviously.) It was quite spacious and so cute!

dsc01319ti.jpg

Mirror and shelf in the entryway.

Bathroom:
dsc01320dv.jpg

dsc01321ro.jpg

Kitchenette:
dsc01322kj.jpg

An ottoman-type couch next to the TV:
dsc01323m.jpg

Our studio!

dsc01324gs.jpg

What Disney resort stay would be complete without a Mickey towel?

dsc01325mp.jpg

Our TV and table & chairs area:
dsc01326ep.jpg

Mickey dresser!

dsc01327qv.jpg

Sarah's and my pullout couch!

dsc01328l.jpg

The beautiful Boardwalk artwork. Can I take this as a souvie? I'm obsessed.

dsc01329a.jpg

Our balcony!

dsc01330t.jpg

dsc01331g.jpg

We had a lovely view of the grounds around the front of The Boardwalk! We could even see some of the high Illuminations fireworks from out there! IT was lovely.

Looking inside from the balcony:
dsc01334yq.jpg

Frump Selfie!

dscn2080d.jpg

STACEY!

dscn2081l.jpg

Pretty soon everyone was in the villa and we all unpacked and then headed down to the lobby.

dsc01343ix.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 22: Down on The Boardwalk & Off to The Grand!

August 23rd, 2012

We went through the lobby and down to The Boardwalk!

dscn2086j.jpg

dscn2088y.jpg

Simply delightful!

dscn2090a.jpg

It was a beautiful day to be in my favorite place!

dscn2092f.jpg

dsc01346mz.jpg

Beautiful!

dsc01348qn.jpg

We checked out the pool area too! Fabulous!

dsc01350ns.jpg

I'm obsessed with this picture. I LOVE those red tables and chairs, the beautiful blue water and the YaCHt Club in the background.

dsc01355tr.jpg

Perfection.

We headed into the bakery to snatch some sweet treats!

dsc01357o.jpg

We brought them outside and enjoyed the view while we snacked!

dsc01358x.jpg

-Ariel voice- Have you ever seen anything so wonderful!?

Mum got a yummy chocolate eclair!

dsc01360vk.jpg

I got my favorite, a blueberry Mickey muffin!

dsc01361rx.jpg

Bliss.

dsc01363y.jpg

There was a bleached Mickey on The Boardwalk the whole time we were there! Love it!

dsc01365ru.jpg

I went in the Screen Door and bought a Boardwalk postcard to send to Allie and the Units!

dsc01366t.jpg

dsc01382lc.jpg

I mailed it in this convenient letter box in the lobby!

dsc01383q.jpg

Back up to the villa!

dsc01384q.jpg

dsc01385uk.jpg

This afternoon was our girls' tea at the Grand Floridian, so we took a bus to Magic Kingdom and hopped on the Monorail!

dsc01391z.jpg

Hello Poly! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

dscn2099uh.jpg

THE GRAND IS SO FREAKING WONDERFUL.

dscn2102v.jpg

Mrs. Potts and Chip greeted us!

dscn2104g.jpg

dscn2103c.jpg

Oh how I long to stay here.

dscn2108d.jpg

Like why are you so perf?

We checked in and it was time for tea!

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 23: Tea for Three!

August 23rd, 2012

We were seated at a lovely little table in the middle of the restaurant.

dscn2114h.jpg

Glad that girl posed for the picture.

My favorite people!

dscn2117p.jpg

Menu!

dsc01398b.jpg

Just having a Brit moment! (Always.)

dscn2118m.jpg

The strawberries and cream were right behind me. SO TEMPTING.

dsc01401wb.jpg

Sarah ordered the Mrs. Potts Tea! It came with a tuna salad sandwich, a ham & cheese, and a PB&J.

dsc01403jn.jpg

I'm almost positive that we all had the Mad Hatter tea, which is a blend of passion fruit, pomegranate, and vanilla. DELICIOUS.

dsc01406s.jpg

Pretty soon our sandwiches came too!

dsc01407h.jpg

Mum and I had the Buckingham Palace tea, which comes with five SO YUMMY tea sandwiches and an onion tartlet crafted by the angels.

dsc01408t.jpg

HELLO GORGEOUS, UH I MEAN FLAWLESS.

The sandwiches were pear and gorgonzola, watercress, egg salad, and other delicious British-y types of love.

They were perfect. I wish there were more.

I also wish I could have a whole box of onion tartlets because those are magic beyond compare. Truly Heavenly.

We also each received a jam tart and a scone, which were perfect!

dsc01410eg.jpg

dsc01410eg.jpg

Desserts:
dsc01412xu.jpg

dsc01414s.jpg

Swan Apple Tarts, a fruit tart, and a chocolate covered strawberry! All delectable.

We also got a bowl of Strawberries and Cream to share! YUMMMM!

dsc01415sj.jpg

dsc01416g.jpg

It was a lovely afternoon to share with my two favorite people in the world! We love having tea, and it's become one of the things we look forward to most on our trips.

After tea, I changed in the GF lobby bathroom by 1900 Park Fare and then we caught the Avengerail to MK!

dsc01425uj.jpg

We met Dad in Tomorrowland, rode Buzz, and then got smoothies from Auntie Gravity's!

I got Cappuccino and everyone else got pineapple/tropical.

dsc01433s.jpg

dsc01432x.jpg

We drank our smoothies and enjoyed the Tomorrowland ambience, and then took a spin on the TTA!

Afterward, we got Space FP's and went to the Carousel of Progress, followed by the Laugh Floor!

dsc01436ij.jpg

Celia's at the Laugh Floor!

dsc01439tr.jpg

I was wearing my Donald Duck Disney Bound shirt, so maybe that's why, but I got up on the Laugh Floor screen before the show!!! It was like "Thinks everyone is looking at her."

LOL.

I really didn't think that but I'll take it! It was so awesome!

After the Laugh Floor hilarity we used our Space Fastpasses and then headed out of the park and hopped on the resort monorail!

You see, we were going to Chef Mickey's and didn't want Sarah to know! Teheh.

We told her we were going to Kona and had some time to kill so we were going to walk around the Contemporary.

We explored the Fantasia shop and I took a picture with Donald with my shirt, and Dad made Eeyore photobomb.

dsc01456c.jpg

Fart Shoes.

We left the shop and told Sarah we were going to Chef Mickey's! She was so excited!

We checked in and were seated almost immediately. Donald came by right away and was so excited about my shirt and bow and my Donald Disney Bound! I'm a true fan.

dsc01463ft.jpg

Mickey stopped by right after that! I love me some Mickey Mouse!

dsc01467f.jpg

Happy Frump!

dsc01470dn.jpg

We were served drinks and Eeyore and Tigger jumped on those. They were QUITE thirsty!

dsc01471sz.jpg

It was time to head up to the buffet!

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 24: Celebrate with Mickey Mouse!

August 23rd, 2012

FOOD TIME!

dsc01472vu.jpg

dsc01473k.jpg

dsc01474.JPG

I have no idea whose is whose, all I know is that everything that's Mickey shaped is delicious and everyone agreed that the mashed potatoes are divine.

dsc01475u.jpg

dsc01476lg.jpg

That last plate is totally mine. It's got me written all over it.

dsc01487xs.jpg

dsc01488v.jpg

I totally don't think we ate enough.

dsc01495z.jpg

dsc01497ha.jpg

Our neighbor had a Carlo's Bakery shirt! Snipe!

dsc01477m.jpg

Minnie Mouse came by to say hello!

dsc01480do.jpg

Minnie is Mom's favorite, and she was so happy to see her!

dsc01481rz.jpg

dsc01482wa.jpg

Sarah and I were celebrating our birthdays, and Pluto came to sing to us!

dsc01485r.JPG

Blowing out the candles on our cupcakes!

dsc01486i.jpg

Goofy came by last! He's my favorite! We're both such Frumps.

dsc01491rq.jpg

Dad loves Goof too!

dscn2154r.jpg

Continued in Next Post

AHH YAY. Updates from my favorite frump! :yay:
I think every time I read this DR I gain weight. Everything looks mighty tasty, I want it all. popcorn::
I've read all of your TRs and I just wanted to tell you how much I love them! You are so pretty, hilarious, sweet, disney obsessed, and you seem so loving (the way you talk about your family and friends!)! I'm loving this latest DR from you! :goodvibes
I hope you have a wonderful MEGA trip to the best place on Earth! I look forward to your copious photos and tweets! <3 :mickeyjum

Chapter 25: Top of the World!

August 23rd, 2012

We were having so much fun!

dsc01496q.jpg

Dessert!

dsc01498qk.jpg

dsc01499wp.jpg

After dinner, we said goodbye to all our Fab Five pals and took the walkway over to Bay Lake Tower for the first time ever!

I was instantly in love.

dsc01508jv.jpg

YEAH THAT'S MONORAIL ARTWORK SO I MEAN I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO CONTINUE TO CONVINCE ANYONE.

But here's Briar Rose and her handsome Prince Philip:
dsc01510us.jpg

We headed up to the Top of the World Lounge to watch Wishes!

dsc01520dy.jpg

Love that chandelier.

CONTEMPORARY LOVE.

dscn2168.jpg

dscn2169ey.jpg

dscn2170un.jpg

The Magic, the Memories, and You started soon!

dscn2174w.jpg

YEAH THAT'S ARIEL ON THE CASTLE. Summer version = perf.

dscn2181f.jpg

LANTERNS ARE BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THEM.

Tangled. Stop being so perfect. Humanity doesn't know how to handle it.

Wishes time! They pipe in the music and everything!

dscn2184j.jpg

dscn2187wm.jpg

The Fantasia part is so fab.

dscn2188kk.jpg

On the way back over to the Contemporary, we saw the Electrical Water Pageant on Bay Lake!

dscn2204r.jpg

What a night!

We took the Monorail back over to MK and went to the MOBBED bus stop, where the Boardwalk/Swan & Dolphin stop had a line like I've never seen! We decided to get in the much shorter Yacht & Beach line, where we only waited a few minutes.

We got off the bus at the Yacht Club and walked back over to The Boardwalk, where we called it a night.

dscn2206d.jpg

Continued in Next Post

AHH YAY. Updates from my favorite frump! :yay:
I think every time I read this DR I gain weight. Everything looks mighty tasty, I want it all. popcorn::
I've read all of your TRs and I just wanted to tell you how much I love them! You are so pretty, hilarious, sweet, disney obsessed, and you seem so loving (the way you talk about your family and friends!)! I'm loving this latest DR from you! :goodvibes
I hope you have a wonderful MEGA trip to the best place on Earth! I look forward to your copious photos and tweets! <3 :mickeyjum

Hooray! I think I do too.

Thank you so much! You're so sweet. This just made my day. :goodvibes I do love my family and friends more than anything!

Thank you!! I hope we'll have a grand ol' time! :cool1: There will be plenty!​

Kristen, so sorry to read about bad times. Hopefully Disney will make it better NEXT WEEK! Ah so jealous.

I'm food drunk from the pictures alone! :laughing: Boma Coma. And yet I still want a Mickey Waffle RIGHT NOW!

What a beautiful room at the Boardwalk complete with my future wife Stacey. :lovestruc So excited for her new Must Dos because I must do them.

Without a doubt Disney families are the best families. So nice that you all share this together. :grouphug:

Ahhh I must watch Wishes from there one day. It looks so fabulous.

Have a wonderful trip back to the World. :goodvibes

SO MANY UPDATES. YOU ARE FABULOUS.

First of all, sorry about the tough personal stuff. I follow you on Instagram and Twitter (@courtneybueller) on both, and I struggled with a lot of the same issues last summer. I got some help and things are much better now, so I definitely feel for ya and will be praying for you! And life is much better in Disney so I'm glad you have a trip coming up. My family and I will be there from the 16th to the 25th so maybe we'll run into each other!

The pic of you and your family after Boma is priceless :rotfl2: I get that way after buffets too.

I did not know Mickey-shaped muffins were a thing. I need to try one. I'd love to just try all the Mickey-shaped foods on property and document it. One day...

Those swan tarts are precious!

I haven't been to Chef Mickey's in years but everyone raves about it, so I'm going to try to book it for our July trip. I wanted it for our Thanksgiving dinner but obvs it gets booked up 180+10 days in advance so we couldn't get it.

I agree about the Tangled part of MMY. I start crying there and don't stop until I leave the park. It's just so beautiful!

Not sure what to say about all the updates besides;
1. FOOD. YUM.
2. Your family is so adorable, seriously. The pictures of your mom with Minnie are beyond precious.
3. So jealous & excited for you that you're going to Disney for 3 WEEKS! AH.
4. Too much other thoughts floating through my head on these updates, so I'll end it there!

HAVE SO MUCH FUN ON YOUR TRIP GIRLY!

Kristen, so sorry to read about bad times. Hopefully Disney will make it better NEXT WEEK! Ah so jealous.

I'm food drunk from the pictures alone! :laughing: Boma Coma. And yet I still want a Mickey Waffle RIGHT NOW!

What a beautiful room at the Boardwalk complete with my future wife Stacey. :lovestruc So excited for her new Must Dos because I must do them.

Without a doubt Disney families are the best families. So nice that you all share this together. :grouphug:

Ahhh I must watch Wishes from there one day. It looks so fabulous.

Have a wonderful trip back to the World. :goodvibes

Thanks. It's been tough, but I hope Disney WILL make it better!

I do too!! YUM.

That's why they're called Must Dos! Ah yes it was a lovely room.

I love my Disney family! The four of us (plus my brother sometimes) are a great team!

It was wonderful! You definitely should!

Thank you! :goodvibes

SO MANY UPDATES. YOU ARE FABULOUS.

First of all, sorry about the tough personal stuff. I follow you on Instagram and Twitter (@courtneybueller) on both, and I struggled with a lot of the same issues last summer. I got some help and things are much better now, so I definitely feel for ya and will be praying for you! And life is much better in Disney so I'm glad you have a trip coming up. My family and I will be there from the 16th to the 25th so maybe we'll run into each other!

The pic of you and your family after Boma is priceless :rotfl2: I get that way after buffets too.

THANK YOU!

Thank you so much! I'm so very grateful for your prayers. I hope things get better for me soon! Ah yes that would be fab! Feel free to say hello!

Hahahah thanks. We're Frumps.

I did not know Mickey-shaped muffins were a thing. I need to try one. I'd love to just try all the Mickey-shaped foods on property and document it. One day...

Those swan tarts are precious!

I haven't been to Chef Mickey's in years but everyone raves about it, so I'm going to try to book it for our July trip. I wanted it for our Thanksgiving dinner but obvs it gets booked up 180+10 days in advance so we couldn't get it.

I agree about the Tangled part of MMY. I start crying there and don't stop until I leave the park. It's just so beautiful!

They are! Only at Boardwalk Bakery though!

They were so cute!

Yes you should! It's so fun!

It's so overwhelmingly emotional! I can't take it.​

Not sure what to say about all the updates besides;
1. FOOD. YUM.
2. Your family is so adorable, seriously. The pictures of your mom with Minnie are beyond precious.
3. So jealous & excited for you that you're going to Disney for 3 WEEKS! AH.
4. Too much other thoughts floating through my head on these updates, so I'll end it there!

HAVE SO MUCH FUN ON YOUR TRIP GIRLY!

FOOD IS YUM.

Aww thanks. I love them with my whole heart. :lovestruc

I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT'S REAL LIFE.

THANKS!!! :goodvibes

WE'RE GOING TO WDW FOR THREE WEEKS! :scared1::cool1::yay:

Hey everybody! Now that you have SEVEN new updates to keep you busy, I thought I'd post a PTR post like I usually do!

As many of you know, on Monday I'll be headed to Walt Disney World for THREE WEEKS!!!!

My Mom, Dad, Sarah and I will be driving down on the 5th and 6th, and staying at the Buena Vista Palace on Hotel Plaza Blvd. in Downtown Disney for two nights. (5th & 6th)

2ri6.jpg

*Photo courtesy of zbmytravel

I've stayed there before and had a really good experience with the hotel so we're looking forward to it!

On the 8th, Mike is flying down and joining us for five nights AT THE POLYNESIAN!!!!!!!

That's right, our dream of one day lounging in a hammock at the Poly and enjoying tiki goodness is finally coming true!!!!

:cool1::yay::dance3::hippie::woohoo::thumbsup2

HOORAY!!!!!

party:

dsc0445h.jpg

YAY POLY!

We're able to stay there courtesy of a wonderful CM discount from a friend of mine. Bless her.

We'll be on the DELUXE DINING PLAN while Mike's there. (HOLY FOOD.) But more on that later.

On the 13th, Mike will fly back home and the rest of us will be moving over to our DVC home, Animal Kingdom Villas, and staying at Jambo House until the 25th!

dsc00405ik.jpg

dsc00403onl.jpg

dsc00401sp.jpg

Now, onto the food!

As I said, while Mike's there we will be using the DxDP. He eats a LOT. So we figured YOLO.

Here are our ADR's while on the DxDP:
~ Teppan Edo (lunch- a Mike fav)
~ Hoop-De-Doo Revue (MY FAV)
~ 50's Prime Time (lunch)
~ Artist Point (dinner)
~ Coral Reef (lunch)
~ Yachtsman Steakhouse (dinner)
~ Yak and Yeti (lunch)
~ Flying Fish (dinner)
~ Tutto Italia (lunch)
~ Cape May (dinner)
~ Chef Mickey's (breakfast)

Once Mike leaves, we'll be paying OOP and using our AP/DVC discounts wherever we can. Here's the lineup for that section:
~ Big River Grille (dinner- Kouzzina as a backup)
~ Garden View Tea Room (lunch- girls only!)
~ Be Our Guest (dinner)
~ A Certain Breakfast that May or May Not Be Crystal Palace!
~ Raglan Road (dinner)
~ Fulton's Crab House (lunch)
~ Nine Dragons (lunch)
~ Beaches & Cream (dinner- Captain's Grille as a backup)
~ Tusker House (lunch)
~ Grand Floridian Café (lunch)
~ Paradiso 37 (dinner)
~ Sanaa (lunch)
~ Brown Derby (lunch)
~ Shutters (dinner)
~ Kona (breakfast)
~ Biergarten (lunch)
~ Les Chefs de France (lunch)
~ The Plaza (dinner)
~ Kona (lunch)
~ San Angel Inn (dinner)
~ Boma (breakfast)

So there you go! We actually have a record number of ADR's apparently! Every time we call WDW-DINE the cast members are always like "Oh you guys are the family with the record number of dining reservations!"

I'm not even kidding.

GO US.

SO MUCH FOOD HOORAY.

We will all have our Premium Annual Passes (YAY DVC discount!) and Mike will have a 6-day park hopper.

Of course, I want you all to be able to follow along with the happenings!

You can find me on Twitter HERE (@disney_frump)

On Instagram HERE (disney_frump)

You can also follow my sister Sarah on Instagram HERE (disney_freak514)

And you can follow my brother Mike on Twitter HERE (@Mike_Rosso)

On Instagram HERE (mike_rosso)

Thank you all so much for being such loyal readers and followers! Stay tuned for the live updates on Twitter/Instagram!

Peace! :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter