The fizz went flat: give me some Disney!! NEARLY THERE!! POST 130, PAGE 9

Not long to go Claire, super excited for you!!

aww thankyou honey. I am so hoping that one day you are gonna be able to get Kyra out there and then i can be super excited for you too. I cant believe its only 3 sleeps. I really must get my suitcase down from the loft:cool1:kids all packed, just me to go..big hugs and will bring back hundreds of photos for you to look at :hug:

btw was at riverside park yesterday and thought of you. x

Will wish you a safe journey+a fantastic holiday+birthday now in case i don't get on to do so before you go.x.

Been following your pre-trippie from the beginning, with all the tears, frustrations, and laughter along the way!

SO PLEASED that it has all finally come together for you, and hoping you have an absolutely FANTASTIC trip!

Looking forward to your trip reports proper, and some photos. Give Tigger a hug from me :lmao:

Will wish you a safe journey+a fantastic holiday+birthday now in case i don't get on to do so before you go.x.
thanks very much Michelle, will be the longest birthday ever and the weirdest being on a plane but the end result is sooo worth it!:goodvibes

Great news about your birthday $$$$..happy shopping!:thumbsup2
thankyou, it will be very happy shopping, the Premium Outlets are back on the agenda, for once i have money to spend on myself:woohoo:

Been following your pre-trippie from the beginning, with all the tears, frustrations, and laughter along the way!

SO PLEASED that it has all finally come together for you, and hoping you have an absolutely FANTASTIC trip!

Looking forward to your trip reports proper, and some photos. Give Tigger a hug from me :lmao:

aaww thankyou so much, it has felt like a nail-biter for sure and I may not be able to relax till both of us are in the air but it seems to have akll come together now. we both seem to have exceeded our money targets which i never thought would happen, everyone's health has improved, we are both packed..it might actually really happen now:lmao: And I will be sure to tell Tigger that his hug came from you at my Crystal Palace breakfast:hug:

Oh Claire you're really in the home straights now, try to bear the final couple of days wait... Soon be here :goodvibes :cool1:

Aww, I'm so excited for you! I love the time just before holidays, it's such a fab feeling. :goodvibes

Let's dance! :banana::banana::banana:

Love it, will join you in that dance:dance3::dance3:

Wow Claire, i can imagine how excited you are :cool1::cool1:

Happy Birthday for Saturday hun :hug:
Thanks so much Nat, excited is not the word:goodvibes

Oh Claire you're really in the home straights now, try to bear the final couple of days wait... Soon be here :goodvibes :cool1:

Arrgghh these 2 days have been killing me:cool1:but the kids go tomorrow about 5 and then its just me and Colin for the week. I'm sure i can get through tomorrow..if i can ever get to sleep tonight that is:lmao:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep thats about how I feel right now:rotfl:

I am packed..really..truly...down to jewellery, makeup, hair bands, adaptor plug, 2 swimsuits, 4 shorts, 2 skirts, 2 dresses, 5 pairs of shoes, 11 tops, the Susan Veness book which i cant wait to use round the parks, ipod charger, blister treatments, suncream and much much more..and I still have space in my case to bring back the extensive list of goodies that the kids have compiled for me. They have been working on it for a couple of weeks and I have finally printed it off so they cant add to it any more..phew!!

The kids are all packed for their camping trip with a good mixture of warm and cold clothes, who knows what the weather will do in Dorset next week, and they are still being wonderful about mummy going on her trip, they are really happy for me in fact. and as they wont be with me for my birthday they have been giving me little treats. now considering they have very few resources they have made me a very proud mummy. They couldnt find an envelope for the card they made me so wrapped it in tin foil:hug:, they got me some heroes choccies, from their pocket money, but tipped them into a bread basket from the cupboard complete with paper flowers they made and table confetti to make them look nice, all wrapped in some disney wrapping paper they found. they couldnt find the sticky tape so tied it up with some sparkly purple elastic that was in the drawer. they all drew me pictures and stuck them up around the fireplace and tomorrow i am not to move out of bed so they can bring me breakfast. they are the cutest most thoughtful gorgeous babies anyone could ask for. Charlie, 5 , was the only one who had a slight wobble at bedtime that he wanted to stay with me, but he is very excited about camping too and as long as i bring him back goofy candy he will be ok he says;)

Colin has been txting all night. i think he packed and is now having packers remorse:lmao:should he bring his own towels with him? will 4 proper shirts be enough? i have emphasised the casual side of disney but I am also going to be very proud when I am with my 6'4" well dressed dark haired yummy boyfriend who wants to do all this for me, he wants to get it right so badly. He has even paid for airport parking now so that i can get some sleep, doesnt matter how small the gesture, he does these things for me and it means everything to me.

so the plan is: the kids are leaving at 5pm tomorrow, I will then go round and straighten the house quickly and run the hoover over, any last dishes etc, then colin will pick me up, sleep at his..if that is even possible:yay:.and alarm for 3am. leave the house at 3:30am to get to car park for 4:15am. bus to terminal for 4:45 check in and then my very long birthday!

7:45am take off to chicago
4:28pm (10:28am chicago time) land
7:07pm (2:07pm) take off to orlando
10:43pm (5:43pm) land in orlando

now if it goes to plan I should get to Pop by about 7pm on ME. I have done online check-in so all i need to do is upgrade our park tickets from 1 day base. then literally dump the stuff in our room, back to bus stop to get to Magic Kingdom, get my birthday gift card:goodvibes, get my birthday button, Philharmagic, Spectro at 9pm and Wishes at 10pm, say we get back to Pop for 11pm, that is 4am uk time so will most definitely be the longest birthday in history!!! I know its nuts but I just cant wait, no doubt i will make it through the whole night on pure adrenaline.

anyway, enough for one night. not sure if i will make it back to my pre-trippie before i go now but i hope all of you have a good week and i will be back sunday 30th with lots of piccies and lots to tell you all, woo-hoo!!!!! hugs to all of you who have wished us well and supported me through the last crazy 4 months, I always say you are my second family and i mean it:hug:

Bye bye, see you soon, and have a magical day xxxxxxxxxxx

a quick piccie from my early birthday celebrations 2 weeks ago at the Ice Bar, I know its totally not relavant but i do like seeing piccies of me and Colin together:lmao:

5815_118927446057_661186057_2811552_5814023_n.jpg

Oh Claire - I love your posts even if they always bring a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat... Your kids are sooo lovely but, as you reap what you sow in this life, it stands to reason their mum must be special too... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have a wonderful, magical time with the extremely tall guy in the fur-lined poncho - such a good-looking couple!!!

Karen xxxx

ooooo Claire he is a HUNK!! :thumbsup2 Have a great trip hun and a great birthday :) xx

Aww you both look lovely :)
He is very tall! dark and handsome (lucky you) :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip I am sure you will..:goodvibes

Awww you bought tears to my eyes. Your little uns are just precious. :hug: I am so happy for you, you are going to have the most magical time together with your Prince. :love:

Can't wait to hear all about it, safe travels. xxx

Not long now then!!! :yay: Whilst I'm sad that we are heading home I'm so happy for you that your trip has all come together :hug: I hope you have an amazing trip and that Colin falls in love with Disney as much as you are! :banana: Have a wonderful birthday :yay:

Thankyou everyone again:hug: and thankyou for the colin compliments, i think hes gorgeous but its nice when others see it too;)
well I am at colins, the kids are gone, we leave for the airport in a few hours and i honestly think i have everything, and remembered everything. bye bye for a week, see you all soon xxxxxxxxx

Claire i hope you have a super magical time! I cannot wait to here about it. Take care hun xxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter