The Firm

Mrs. Potato Head

Mouseketeer
Have you ever seen the informercial for The Firm Body Sculpting System? My DH, being the informercial junkie ordered this, and I have to say it is really good. I am not one to exercise at home, but I wanted something to do at home on the days I don't go to Curves. (Not that I don't have a whole box full of exercise videos!:rolleyes: )

I did it Saturday, and only used one of the steps (there are two that you stack, to make it 14" high!), and yesterday I could barely sit! I was (and still am) quite sore! It was a lot of fun to do, and the time went quickly. This afternoon I am going to do the Ab tape (it is only 25 minutes) only, since I went to Curves this a.m.

Boy, if I could keep this up, I better be fit in no time!!!:D Either that, or I will pass out from exhaustion!!!

www.FIRMdirect.com

Thanks for the info I've been thinking of getting these tapes. I have to lose my post baby tummy!

The firm gives you a really nice shape. A friend & I were doing tae bo regularly & it does some weird things to your figure. You can get a big waist! She switched to the firm (you can buy single tapes in stores) and it really worked for her. She was thin when she started, but it really does make you look good!

I only tried it a little bit. The work outs you buy in the store are challenging! kind of long. I don't know if the infomercial ones are shorter. I can only stand about 30 minutes of exercise :)

Thanks again for the info. I'll have to check out the store. If I'm lucky I can get 30 minutes before the kids get up in the morning. I'll definately have to give it a try. Don't you wish there was a pill you could take to get rid of the "jiggles" after having your baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter