The final situation on VA's new baggage allowances (yeh, right!)

obi i am not spreading rumours i have seen what people have been emailed even to the point that someone who i know personally received an email from VIRGIN ATLANTIC telling them that they would only receive 1x23 kgs when they are basically in the same situation as me ( booked with vh going next march , already paid in full) i suggested that they contact va direct and thats what they got told by VIRGIN ATLANTIC so how you can tell me i am spreading rumours is nonsense im afraid i dont like being accused of this when i am only stating what i have heard from someone who spoke to the airline and being told 1 case so how do you explain that? it is confusing for many hundreds of people, i dont like being called a rumour spreader at all

Then instead of winding people up, get your "fiend" to contact Virgin atlantic again, as the statement on their website contradicts the Email they have supposidly recieved. The statement on the website is clear and consice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter