The Fantasy Just Left for Home

Just passed the 'White Cliffs of Dover' and is in the English Channel. Looks like all is well

While at the Manhattan cruise terminal she will not be open to the public and the christening is by invitation only.

DCL has a video journal on website. it will update weekly until it arrives in Florida. I think they did the same thing for the Dream

I watched the first episode with Brent and another Cruise Director I didn't know. They did say they did one on the Dream as well.

February 28th through March 2nd. I don't know where she will be though.

She'll be docked at Pier 88 on the West Side.

Things are getting tight on the English Channel... French ship (COTENTIN) crossing to Fantasy's starboard... looks close on the map :eek:

Things are getting tight on the English Channel... French ship (COTENTIN) crossing to Fantasy's starboard... looks close on the map :eek:

The English Channel is one of the worlds most conjested waterways!.....Standing a bridge watch though there, especailly in Fog, is nightmarish!:eek:

AKK

The English Channel is one of the worlds most conjested waterways!.....Standing a bridge watch though there, especailly in Fog, is nightmarish!:eek:

AKK

Whew - it sure WAS a busy morning in the Channel. When I was watching about 0640 EST as she passed Dover, one of the fast ferries was crossing her bow - FANTASY looked to pass less than a quarter mile astern the ferry - and FANTASY was doing nearly 20kts. The captain of that ferry, I'm sure, goosed the throttles a bit.
Watching the AIS display made me think the New York approach and harbor aren't so bad <grin>. What say you, Skipper?

I'm having a difficult time using the link to locate the fantasy.

I'm putting in "Disney Fantasy" on the left hand side of the screen where it asks for vessell name and I'm getting out of range for a response.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Latest Update From Marinetraffic.com (2/18/2012)

2012_02_18_FANTASY_POSITION_MARINE_TRAFFIC_1.jpg

I'm having a difficult time using the link to locate the fantasy.

I'm putting in "Disney Fantasy" on the left hand side of the screen where it asks for vessell name and I'm getting out of range for a response.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

In the top right corner, under MarineTraffic.com there is a search box. Just type "Disney", and the four Disney ships will appear for selection.

where in the heck is it? i have cked Bay of Biscay, Canary Islands etc. cn't find

where in the heck is it? i have cked Bay of Biscay, Canary Islands etc. cn't find

I believe she is making a stop in the Azores. She probably is out of range right now, when she gets closer to the Azores you will be able to track for a little bit. After that you will not be able to track her again until she comes close to the coast of NYC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts