The Fabby LapuLapuettes Part III: Our Rum Is Still Gone

I am! The link to my Pre-TR is in my siggy! Yall should come join along :)

I'm going to start putting together the index, so people can just click on the actual TR stuff and don't have to read the chatter if they don't want to.

Except, I don't know how to link it back to just one post. Can anyone help me?
I will jump aboard your PTR....when I have a free second! :lmao:

LL~Didn't you just miss seeing another celebrity while you were there? :rolleyes1 Why isn't there a little swimmer smiley? :laughing: This will have to do, I guess. :fish:
Oh yes! He was just by a day too but I think he was still there on our first day. No celeb sightings for LL. Boo Hiss!

Why hello, ladies! Lovin' our new digs.

We need the money but I am thrilled because bad weather is coming which is the only thing that keep my husband home (think Deadliest Catch minus the iceburgs)

Wait.
I missed it.
The boat that is.
What does your hubby do?

I haven't had the chance to try a Lapu Lapu yet ( :scared1: )

They are HUGE (like, the size of your head, really).
They are strong-ish (but not in an overwhelming, alcohol-tasting, "Good evening Mister Occifer" kind of way.)
They are GO-OD.

That is so cool. I must make some of my own. :wizard:

Ditto.

I would have to classify it as a completely meh day -- I am just annoyed that I am even at work.

Ditto to the second power.

Depp will reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow for a 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

I feel a whole lotta "zen" comin' on. ;)

In addition, he has signed on to play Tonto, the well-known sidekick, in a Jerry Bruckheimer production of The Lone Ranger.

SOOO many Tonto jokes, SOOO many inappropriate here.

Depp will also re-team with Tim Burton, playing the Mad Hatter in a part live-action, part motion capture, part CG, mostly 3D version of Alice in Wonderland."

Ok, THIS one I knew about and, had it not been for more pirate-y luciousness on the horize, would be the one I'm most excited about.

johnny_depp.jpg

::struggling to think of something appropriate for the DIS::

Sorry.

Just can't do it, cap'n.

My head might explode.

I'll start!!!

johnnydepp.jpg

What LL said: "Oh my..."

.....Here's one from me:

johnny_depp.jpg

And that one's not too shabby either....

36_3_7.gif

I feel a whole lotta "zen" comin' on. ;)

Bring it on, sisters!....Bring - it - ON!

Ok, THIS one I knew about and, had it not been for more pirate-y luciousness on the horize, would be the one I'm most excited about.

Me too. That's a role that he'll fit just fine!

But how jazzed am I over the 4th POTC movie!!!!!! I knew it - just KNEW it! -at the end of the last one! He's got part of the map, Barbosa has part of the map. It just left it wide open!

DUDE!

I am...

without words.
You just WAIT 'til TK gets home missy!
I have seen 1/2 of it! I last tried watching it pre-Wedding so I blame all the planning craziness on me not finishing it. I own the first two if that will make you feel any better! :guilty:

RENT IT! I promise you you will not be disapointed!

After DS goes to bed, get a glass of wine and just relax and watch it.

Le Sigh.... I love Cap'n Jack Sparrow!

Ya know what's sad? I own the DVD! I know, I know....

But that actually sounds like a wonderful idea.

A glass of wine & Cap'n Jack. :love:

I'm glad I am not the only one who does that. I have seasons of DVD's that I haven't even watched! :rotfl:

I have seen 1/2 of it! I last tried watching it pre-Wedding so I blame all the planning craziness on me not finishing it. I own the first two if that will make you feel any better! :guilty:

::ahem::

I.
Guess.

But please watch the 3rd one soon.
You know, so my brain doesn't leak out my ear anytime soon.

I have NO IDEA what this revelation will do to TK. If she gets all big and green and muscly, I'm sending her STRAIGHT to YOUR house!

LL, if it makes you feel any better, I've seen the 2nd & 3rd POTC....

but have never watched the 1st one! :eek:

Again.

DUDE!

Get on that.
The first one is the best one, really.
Except for parts of the 3rd one, which simply aren't comparable in their Sparrow-y goodness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter