The Edison

Karen Willett

Earning My Ears
Has anyone eaten here recently? I was just wondering your thoughts. We arrived into Mco at 615 on our first night. I have 815 reservations but have never eatten her before.

Has anyone eaten here recently? I was just wondering your thoughts. We arrived into Mco at 615 on our first night. I have 815 reservations but have never eatten her before.

I am curious too. The place does look cool. I alos have a reservation on our arrival night on May 8th. I know they aren't really doing the shows right now, but the food looks good and the atmosphere is still neat looking. I will be interested to read any thoughts.

The atmosphere is very interesting and fun. A couple menu changes a few years ago lessened my interest, but its still good.

We ate there in February. It was pretty neat inside, they had live music, but were a bit mixed on the food. Granted, we also were only getting appetizers since we had another ADR a bit later at WBG. The bacon was great, but we were kind of meh on the fries. The drinks were all really good.

We've only had appetizers and they were hit or miss. The menu really didn't do much for us, but had ADRs elsewhere. Agree, the drinks were very good and interesting. Love the atmosphere.

We ate there about a year and a half ago and really enjoyed it. We were on the Deluxe Dining Plan, so we had a ton of food. We got the bacon and the fries for an appetizer and they were both really good. We had burgers for our meals - they were some of the best burgers I've ever had in a restaurant and the I believe we had shakes for desert. The mixed drinks were also really good.

Agree with most above -- the atmosphere is great! Drinks are good. But found food to be somewhat disappointing.

Haven’t eaten there but I’d be nervous about your timing. Are you staying at a Disney resort? Using Magical Express? 2 hours from landing may be cutting it awfully close depending what your plans are.

Ate there last year, honestly thought it was overpriced (even for Disney standards!) I think part of it, our seat wasn't that great, which I don't think helped, it's a skip this year for us-

The cocktails are more creative than the food. My family had a decent lunch last weekend but nothing comparable to what, say, The Boathouse and Jaleo offer.

Ate there last year, honestly thought it was overpriced (even for Disney standards!) I think part of it, our seat wasn't that great, which I don't think helped, it's a skip this year for us-

We switched ours when I was able to snag a Whispering Canyon - I must admit the $25 hamburger was part of that. I hear it's good, but I may wait until they ramp the shows back up and then use it as a night time hang-out rather than dinner. I did want some of that candied bacon though!

Question, if we wanted to stop in for drinks before Wine Bar George dinner do we need ADRs?

The cocktails are more creative than the food. My family had a decent lunch last weekend but nothing comparable to what, say, The Boathouse and Jaleo offer.
Agree. The drinks were so good and the menu, so boring.
Still looking forward to going the after 10 some trip.

We thought it looked fun, however we were so wrong. Worst meal we ever had ar Disney. horrible menus and service. 3 hour to finish meal and ended up with food poisoning to boot. So dissatisfie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter