The DisUnplugged Crew's Favorite Family Traditions at The Parks

GreysLuverGrl

Earning My Ears
since I LOVED Steve's idea about What makes a Disney Experience Great I was wondering if like The Dis Unplugged Family and Crew would Maybe like tell us more about their special family tradiations they MUST-DO at the parks and can't leave until they accomplish that or something? Maybe give some of their family tradiations ideas or secrets to new Disney Families coming to the parks to start with their own new young families to keep in their families Maybe a family first kind of thing coming to the parks with their families for the first time?

Some of my favorite things to do are at Epcot

Riding Spaceship Earth when we first get there and then do the rest of Future World until World Showcase opens and then we usually start in Canada do the Oh Canada Movie then eat at Rose and Crown before doing the rest of World Showcase from The UK-Mexico and getting an ice cream or something in France then later on that day churro somwhere in Mexico.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!