The Disney Village Thread!

Oh that's the same one that ran at Christmas. Like Rhiannon I thought it was only in use in the Christmas season - possibly because of this!!!
th_village8.jpg
Nice to know it's there all year.

It was still there in late August too!! I was fool enough to have a go. Lasted a whole 23 seconds and loved it :):):):)

Well done Steve (if you're referring to the bull and not the train!!! :scratchin) - any pictures??? :)

Salford Steve, I'm not as enthusiastic about the train as you. My DH hopped onto it with our 2 children to travel from the NPB and the ride lasted about as long as you say and I can't actually remember the cost but DH was in shock and he's not usually known for being mean with the cash!

I don't think the train is there all year. Unless I just didn't see it, it wasn't there when I visited in March this year. Of course, it was snowing a lot when I was there, so maybe they took it away because of that?

BPTP said:
Salford Steve, I'm not as enthusiastic about the train as you. My DH hopped onto it with our 2 children to travel from the NPB and the ride lasted about as long as you say and I can't actually remember the cost but DH was in shock and he's not usually known for being mean with the cash!
I may be wrong but I think Steve was referring to the rodeo bull :teeth:

Steve - I thought you were talking about the train too!! I was thinking "what a con!!" - but how nice that you were so easily pleased!!! :rotfl:

It was there in February 04 but seemed to only be there at certain times of day?

My DD loved the look of it it but I was too mean to pay for us all to have a go on it :rotfl:

For me once of the best things to happen a Disney Village is actually at Lake Disney, namely Panoramagique. :)
And another vote for Annette Diners, Planet Holywood and Rain Forest Cafe :)

Reid

i love annettes diner! not a big fan of planet hollywood food wise,although i thought the film memorabilia on the walls was a quality feature!

despite the fact ive been in the disney village a lot,ive never really gone to the lake i just stick to the long strip and dont look anywhere else,whats panoramagique?

photo17.jpg

Huge air balloon that goes up, well, in the air (!), and gives spectacular views of the resort - so I'm told, that hole in the middle scares me!!!

photo20.jpg

Thank you for starting this thread :goodvibes . Disney Village has never had much attraction for me, but when you think about it theres actually tons to do. We've been to Planet Hollywood, had a character breakfast at Cafe Mickeys, seen the rodeo bull and been to Buffalo Bills twice - but we've never seen the lake at all or the parade from Buffalo Bills or the little train ....all things to put on my to do list :cool1: .

Thanks

Kaye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter