The disney survival bag swap... on hold

Hellooo
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the squeeze breezes are back in the bag??? :confused: I'm getting ready to pack and I'd like to know if I have to buy them before going or if there's one available in the survival bag. Thanks in advance!!

I can take pics and post when I get back to show what's in the bag...hope this helps!!

Thank you so much for willing to do that, I'm sure other users will be happy.
I will be using the bag at the end of the month so it won't help me, so if anybody else would like to post pics before that i will really appreciate it

Well I have the bag now. And i'll take a couple pics for you.

Yes, I'll be adding the third bag back to the collection, which will have all the summer stuff, like the beach toys and sqeeze breezes. I think there's three of them.

Batteries are always a must.

04092010.jpg

Wow, thanks Sandra once again for taking the time to put all this together for all of us, and taking pics of it :worship::worship: I was planning to take batteries for the toys, so I'll just take some more for the fans. Yey I'm really excited, now I can't wait to use it... :goodvibes

I can take pics and post when I get back to show what's in the bag...hope this helps!!

Oh, this would be great! I can do the same and take pics in July for those going in later summer and fall.

SANDRA -- thanks for the pics!

I just wrote Disneymom88 and momof3 with our information. We don't have a car so we are dependent on baggage service and the kindness of others.

We actually arrive April 26-May 6 and look forward to having the bag for a few days. I have a boys pirate shirt about size 5 to add to the bag.

We would really love to share the bag. Last year we had so many leftovers and goodies that we felt horrible throwing away - we would love to be able to contribute them this year.

We will be at the CBR from June 5 - June 10th

Hello I would love to do this. We will be staying AKL 1 Sept to 11 Sept. I think I saw someone saying they will be there the 6th so even 1 Sept to 6 Sept would be fine.

I have a few more shirts to add to the bag but will send them to Sandra. Right now I am trying to consider a Dec. trip but I just don't think we can do it after our Europe trip this fall.

Disney will have to wait till March of 2011.

I have a few more shirts to add to the bag but will send them to Sandra. Right now I am trying to consider a Dec. trip but I just don't think we can do it after our Europe trip this fall.

Disney will have to wait till March of 2011.

How great!! You are so kind to donate these. I can't wait to see them in less than 2 months! I'll try to post pics of my girls in them (or her boy cousins if they are boy shirts!)

I would like to try for this one more time. Sandra, I will be at Pop, July 9th-13th. I should've looked where people will be before and after.

I arrive the 29th. of Sept at Pop. We are staying until the 6th., but I would be willing to use it for the few days to keep it in circulation until the next user (I think the 2nd. of October shows up). They will be at my resort so it would be easy to hand it off. Just let me know. Diane.

I would like to try for this one more time. Sandra, I will be at Pop, July 9th-13th. I should've looked where people will be before and after.

I have the bag starting on July 11th. We arrive about 1pm so it won't be available for your full dates but you could have it for two days and then transfer it to Boardwalk Villas on July 11th.

there's going to be some changes coming up shortly. But i'll post them once i get on my computer. And i'll also check the dates for those that would like to join in.

Thanks again every one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter