The Disney Movie Club: A How-To

Thanks for posting this - as usual, disboards comes through for me! I just got the really good offer in the mail. I've gotten it a few times, but with the Columbia House stigma, I always tossed them.

However, recently my DD14 is really back into the old Disney movies. As a child all I owned were the VHS tapes... which require tracking adjustments half the time (the other half just plain won't work)...

So I'm going to go ahead and join this. The final "sign" was finding my DD's qish list of Disney movies tucked under the pile of mail which included this offer :laughing:

THANK YOU! I have been debating joing myself for quite some time! This thread is amazing! I knew I could depend on the Disboards to come through for me! I am going to join today!!!! :)

I'm pretty new to the DMC.... what is the current featured title? I can't seem to find it on the website...

I'm not sure if I subscribed at a time where I'm in the time in between where I'd be offered this title vs next months... but I thought I'd ask here just to be safe....

I'm pretty new to the DMC.... what is the current featured title? I can't seem to find it on the website...

I'm not sure if I subscribed at a time where I'm in the time in between where I'd be offered this title vs next months... but I thought I'd ask here just to be safe....

It should be right in a box like spot over to the middle left of the page. If it's not there you are good for the month. Also if you don't respond and the deadline is approaching you usually get an email reminder.

It should be right in a box like spot over to the middle left of the page. If it's not there you are good for the month. Also if you don't respond and the deadline is approaching you usually get an email reminder.

Thanks!

It appears the "regular offer" is better than the one from Disney Movie Rewards.
With DMR you have to buy 5 more titles in 2 years as opposed to 2 titles; and the first 5 are $5 with DMR, but are $1 with the regular offer.

You do get 500 bonus DMR points, but that hardly seems worth it IMO.

Hi! I was wondering - I just got the latest Disney Movie Club mailer and I recalled from the OP it mentioned 25% off other movies was a good deal - this month it appears to be 50% off - is this as good as it gets for monthly deals or am I missing some fine print? If so I might just stock up this time around... thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter