The Disney Extravaganza

richard3330

Cirque Fan
Hi,

The Disney Extravaganza is on Ideal World (Channel 635 on Sky Digital) this Sunday night at 10pm until 12 midnight.

If it's anything like last time it will be very crazy (the presenter, Whatters is just MAD) and most of the things they have on offer will sell out very fast indeed! It is basically a shopping show with a variety of rare disney items and collectables for sale. It's worth tuning in even if you don't intend to buy anything - the presenter is just great and it's quite good fun to watch.

Richard. :)

I remember someone posting about this before - probably you Richard :teeth? Sounds great fun - can you bear to watch and NOT buy anything? I don't think I could!

Thanks Richard ~

I wish they would have more Minnie Mouse things on the show.

Wow, that was a pretty crazy show - didn't virtually everything sell out!!

I'm going to bed - the thought of the next credit card statement that DW has notched up by watching this show is looming!

I didn't watch it ~ Not a big fan of Mickey or Pooh and friends and that is what seems to dominate the show!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!