The Disney Catalog a wonderful way to shop for Disney merchandise

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Before ShopDisney was launched there was The Disney Catalog and they were so wonderful to get in the mail and look at the newest merchandise that they offered and some were exclusives to the catalog while the rest of the merchandise could be found at Disney Stores and The Disney Catalog used to offer preorders for movies that came with a watch and lithograph and later sometimes plush characters were offered. I don't know why The Disney Catalog went belly up but they were the top catalog for Disney merchandise and do you think a new improved version of The Disney Catalog could be brought back today? My mom and I used to enjoy getting these catalogues in the mail and that's where Mom used to buy her snowglobes from all the time

Before ShopDisney was launched there was The Disney Catalog and they were so wonderful to get in the mail and look at the newest merchandise that they offered and some were exclusives to the catalog while the rest of the merchandise could be found at Disney Stores and The Disney Catalog used to offer preorders for movies that came with a watch and lithograph and later sometimes plush characters were offered. I don't know why The Disney Catalog went belly up but they were the top catalog for Disney merchandise and do you think a new improved version of The Disney Catalog could be brought back today? My mom and I used to enjoy getting these catalogues in the mail and that's where Mom used to buy her snowglobes from all the time
We loved getting the Disney catalog. We used to order so much more than we do now with the online store.

Do you have the original ones or did you toss them? I wonder if anyone ever set these aside.

We never got the catalog, but my grandma did. Us cousins would huddle on the couch dreaming of all the cool toys and plushes in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter