The Disney Adventures of Scooter Mom-Sept 7-14 (COMPLETE)

Just wanted to say i also enjoyed your report

Makes my trip pale in comparison

How is your foot now???
Is it healing???

and i am looking forward to your next trip report

Ann and family

Awesome trip report!!

Can't believe it's over already.

Luckily I'll have another one to read soon. :cool1: ;) -Amanda

Just wanted to say i also enjoyed your report

Makes my trip pale in comparison

How is your foot now???
Is it healing???

and i am looking forward to your next trip report

Ann and family

Thanks Ann !! My ankle is still in a cast. I get it off in a week and I cannot WAIT !! It is so uncomfortable !!

Yes, I hope to see you on the next TR

Awesome trip report!!

Can't believe it's over already.

Luckily I'll have another one to read soon. :cool1: ;) -Amanda

Thanks Amanda !!

Hope to see you on the next one !!

Susan

Finally a chance to catch up and you are DONE!!!!

But you are going back soon!!! :cool1::cool1:

So glad the ankle is healing and the scooter was a help.

VWL is on the list to make my DVC rounds. Someday.

Looking forward to the next trip.:cool1:

Finally a chance to catch up and you are DONE!!!!

But you are going back soon!!! :cool1::cool1:

So glad the ankle is healing and the scooter was a help.

VWL is on the list to make my DVC rounds. Someday.

Looking forward to the next trip.:cool1:

I have have had a lot of time on my hands !!

Yes, 29 more days !!

We LOVED WLV !!! You must stay there when you get a chance.

See ya real soon !!!

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great trip!!! :goodvibes

Yay for getting your cast off in a week!!! And for your next trip coming up so soon, how exciting!!

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great trip!!! :goodvibes

Yay for getting your cast off in a week!!! And for your next trip coming up so soon, how exciting!!

We really did have a great trip and we are looking forward to the next one.

6 more days to cast removal !! I can't WAIT !! This thing is very uncomfortable.

I thought you guys were going this month. Have you gone yet ?? Are you there ?? When do you go ?? Can't wait to read that TR !!

SIx pagees to catch up on but well worth the read. Thanks for letting me come along with you and the family on your trip.Glad crowds were low for the scooter, it's heck with a lot to get around as people like to cut in front of you. Yup I have hit a few feet. Didn't know they had archery there very cool. DD rideing Dino 3 or 4 times YIKES! Love the TR it was a good time and I can't wait to hear all about your trip next month.

SIx pagees to catch up on but well worth the read. Thanks for letting me come along with you and the family on your trip.Glad crowds were low for the scooter, it's heck with a lot to get around as people like to cut in front of you. Yup I have hit a few feet. Didn't know they had archery there very cool. DD rideing Dino 3 or 4 times YIKES! Love the TR it was a good time and I can't wait to hear all about your trip next month.

Hey thanks so much for reading along and taking the time to say hello.

We had very low crowds which made the trip very enjoyable. It will be interesting for sure to see how things are with Thanksgiving crowds. People really do just jump out in front of you sometimes.

Archery was very cool. Yep, rode it 3 times i a row. I don't like that ride on a good day. Too bumpy even when I am well and not injured.

Hope to see you drop by on the next trip report !!

Thanks for sharing your trip memories and photos!

Hey Heather !! Thanks for reading along. I noticed your ticket said 31 days. If you see us during Thanksgiving, please say hello!!!

Susan

Closing thoughts

Wilderness Lodge was a wonderful place to stay and we really enjoyed our time there. The resort feels insulated from all of the other resorts and it is very quiet and peaceful.

That's what I love about POR. To me it has that insulated feeling even thought it is a pretty large resort.

The kids still say they like Boardwalk the best because of the “epic” slide there. We still haven’t stayed at Beach Club or Bay Lake Tower, but we have a ressie for BLT in April that we are VERY much looking forward to.

When you stay at Beach Club, something tells me Stormalong Bay will dethrone the "epic" slide at Boardwalk. ;) The slide at BLT looks really cool. We saw it at night and DD immediately demanded we stay there. :rotfl:

I can’t forget to mention my BFF Pixie Princess who is responsible for my now insatiable love for Walt Disney World. I am so happy that this is something we can share with each other along with the lasting friendship we have shared since we were twelve years old.

[COLOR]

Awwww! Me too!! One addiction I am happy to have facilitated. We are so looking forward to seeing y'all at Thanksgiving! Love ya!!

Awwww! Me too!! One addiction I am happy to have facilitated. We are so looking forward to seeing y'all at Thanksgiving! Love ya!!

We are staying at BLT for Spring Break, SUPER excited about that !!! Wooot!!!

I love you back !!!

Smooch !!

I am not completely caught up, but I did enjoy your final thoughts.

I really enjoyed our stay at VWL last month as well. I do think the parking stinks, but its better than BWV. :rotfl: I think the whole lodge is just so dramatic and I even love the lobby at the villas. It was hard to leave there.

Woo Hoo for BLT in April! :cool1: You will love the convenience of being near the MK and being on the monorail loop.

I plan to get caught up this weekend, but I really enjoyed your TR and I am looking forward to the next one.

I am not completely caught up, but I did enjoy your final thoughts.

I really enjoyed our stay at VWL last month as well. I do think the parking stinks, but its better than BWV. :rotfl: I think the whole lodge is just so dramatic and I even love the lobby at the villas. It was hard to leave there.

Woo Hoo for BLT in April! :cool1: You will love the convenience of being near the MK and being on the monorail loop.

I plan to get caught up this weekend, but I really enjoyed your TR and I am looking forward to the next one.

Hey Mary Ellen !! I missed this post !! Thanks so much for reading and stopping in to say hello !!

We just loved VWL and I agree about the parking at BWV. But, because it is Disney, I won't complain about it too much. DH could have used bell service, but instead chose to just moan about how far it was. It was very hard to leave.

We are so excited about staying at BLT !! DS has always wanted to stay there, so we are looking forward to it !! I am pumped about staying so close to the MK.

I will be doing another TR for our Thanksgiving trip - Scooter Mom Rides Again !! I think that will be my title if I can't come with anything else more spectacular. :lmao:

It is nice to run into another South Carolinian here on the DIS! Was that football game perhaps the University of SC Gamecocks?!?

Thanks for the photos of the WLV. It looks great. WL is one of our favorites but we have never stayed in the Villas.

Sooooo sorry about your ankle! But the scooters are the bomb when you need one. I hope that it helped make it through your trip with ease.

Can't wait to read more!:cool1:

Kelli

Go Gamecocks! :)

Go Gamecocks! :)

Heck yeah !!! Gooooo Gamecocks !!! Can't wait for the game this Saturday. I had to clear our park touring schedule for Saturday night so DH could watch the game. Gonna be a good one this year. Hopefully, we can make it four in a row !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter