The DIS radio will come back!

Thesliprocks

Earning My Ears
11-30 still no radio. Hope it comes back, or we get an explanation why it is gone. This was my daily a.m. jam getting ready and driving to work. I haven't heard anything about it on podcast, but might have missed it.

Princess Michele

Mouseketeer
I wish I had an official answer, but I don't. I can only assume that it became too expensive.
That is a shame that there is no official answer, one would be nice.

I am not a Patreon supporter because I do not see a value for me but I would be more than willing to pay for DIS radio if it were offered at a reasonable price.

GAN

DIS Veteran
That is a shame that there is no official answer, one would be nice.

I am not a Patreon supporter because I do not see a value for me but I would be more than willing to pay for DIS radio if it were offered at a reasonable price.
I enjoyed DIS radio, but it’s not as if there aren’t some other options out there. My main reason for listening was because it was related to The DIS “family” …I’ll just listen to one of the other options that are available that’s all

DMA832

Earning My Ears
I enjoyed DIS radio, but it’s not as if there aren’t some other options out there. My main reason for listening was because it was related to The DIS “family” …I’ll just listen to one of the other options that are available that’s all
I agree with you Michelle, I would also pay. GAN - what are some other good alternatives that you listen to?

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!