The DIS for "Old Fogies" Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
Anyone 30 and over is an automatic member!
a4a38e68.gif

Anyone who feels 30 or older is invited to join us. Anyone who just wants to hang out with an Old Fogie, Old Geezer, now & then is welcome.
63e061fd.gif
:goodvibes

If you know what these references are to below, and that they are NOT Disney references,
well, you've been a
838af2f7.gif
Charter Member for quite a while now. :lmao:

• Magical Mystery Tour
• Marmalade skies
• Magic Carpet Ride

Anyone eligible for an AARP membership (at 50 years & up) is automatically
a
38f6d98a.gif
Senior Veteran member. :worship:

ALL newbies welcome! We were in the middle of planning a trip to Disney, bringing soft foods, adult diapers, planning naps, Early Bird Special meal stops, etc. Let the festivities continue - without snarking. :rolleyes1

Smiley02.gif

I think I will pour myself a geritoltini and join you! Are we still going to Disney and stopping at Denny's on the way? Did we find Pakey's teeth?

Forget the geritoltini. I'm having wine.:cool1:

And I know what ALL of those references are to! WTH is Pakey? Still looking for her hearing aid?

I think I will pour myself a geritoltini and join you! Are we still going to Disney and stopping at Denny's on the way? Did we find Pakey's teeth?

I think Pakey found her teeth in the freezer. But, someone microwaved her hearing aid. :eek:

Yes, Denny's is on the way. We have to plan all the Early Bird Special stops along the way. Can we use Travelocity for that? :scratchin

I think Pakey found her teeth in the freezer. But, someone microwaved her hearing aid. :eek:

Yes, Denny's is on the way. We have to plan all the Early Bird Special stops along the way. Can we use Travelocity for that? :scratchin

Yeah, that would be me. My bad.:lmao:

I found you all! And I drove myself. I can still drive, you know. (I'm four months before my expiration date, you know.)

I was slow getting here until I heard geritolini's were being mixed. Don't need teeth for those.

Will wine go with Grumpy Pirate's rum? Some people already will be getting car sick from the Ex-Lax chocolate shakes. :drinking1

Some day, if I remember it, I'll have to tell of my once great idea about a crash course diet plan with the ex-lax chocolate shakes.

Yes, I was much smarter when I was a young whippersnapper.

I was slow getting here until I heard geritolini's were being mixed. Don't need teeth for those.
Aaahhhh....they slide right down! Of course they do go through ya kind if quick so you have to make sure you are wearing super absorbent diapers.

Cracker Barrel is having Salisbury steak as their dinner special. Yay! I love those pre-mulched patties.
clap.gif

Who left and didn't turn out the lights??

Kids these days thinking that electricity grows on trees. When I was a kid we had to work for the electricity we used and we appreciated it. No remote control. No siree. We had to get up and actually change the channel with our finger! Good thing there were only 30 or so channels otherwise our fingers would get very sore with all that channel surfing. Don't even get me started about the crap they are showing on TV these days.

Speaking of which, who is this Nooky person and why should I care about her? :confused3

Who left and didn't turn out the lights??

Kids these days thinking that electricity grows on trees. When I was a kid we had to work for the electricity we used and we appreciated it. No remote control. No siree. We had to get up and actually change the channel with our finger! Good thing there were only 30 or so channels otherwise our fingers would get very sore with all that channel surfing. Don't even get me started about the crap they are showing on TV these days.

Speaking of which, who is this Nooky person and why should I care about her? :confused3

I actually was the channel changer in our family. :lmao: My family would make ME get up to change the channel. :happytv:

Remember when "recycling" actually was a new concept? They didn't have to call it "Being Green" back then, to try to pass it off as a new (but really old) idea.

We were forced to buy cloth grocery bags back then. I wonder if all of those ended up in landfills? :scratchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter