The DIS Dad's Club IV - Man Laws & Cheese Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter Juliana wanted to post a few smilies... so please don't mind these----->
:lovestruc :laundy: popcorn:: :confused: :sad1: :cheer2: :rolleyes1 :bride: :love: :worship: :banana: :banana: :cloud9: :dance3: :lmao: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :yay: :guilty: :snooty: :grouphug: :)

Madison's favorite is this one --> :scared1:
She will stand next to me as I type a message and every few seconds, open her eyes and mouth really wide, just like the little blue guy. If she could get her hair to stand up, she would.

Say hi to Juliana for us!

Thank you for the smilies Juliana. princess:
Hey, that just brightened up my Monday! Thanks!

My kids get fascinated with the smileys here too. They actually picked out the ones in my signature.

Note: I tried to quote your whole message but it wouldn't let me post it because there were too many smileys! :lmao:

LOL I read her your messages!!!

We went for the max amount of smilies..25!!!! :goodvibes

Very cool Juliana. Feel free to post here as many smilies as your heart desires. So which smiley are you today? Little angel?
Before she was this :cool1:
Then when I told her she was going to take a nap she was this:mad::sad:
Now that her mother called and told her she doesn't have to take a nap she is this :banana::banana:

I asked her which one she was today and she said --> :lovestruc:love::)

Madison's favorite is this one --> :scared1:
She will stand next to me as I type a message and every few seconds, open her eyes and mouth really wide, just like the little blue guy. If she could get her hair to stand up, she would.

Say hi to Juliana for us!

That is funny!!! Juliana does the same thing to these smilies :confused3 and :worship:

I will tell her you said hi!

I heard he was trying to get information as to the whereabouts of the other fish from the first bass he caught. Turns out, fish actually like to be water-boarded. Who knew? :confused3

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

I knew that might be coming...and YES!!!! Though I missed a GIANT!! Couldn't get her turned before she broke me off :lmao::lmao:<<now thinking that might sound inappropriate--but it's BASS FISHIN' Redneck Speak, and not plain normal, Queen's English>>:scared:
I understand, I keep telling them here that I'm not a "Northerner", I'm a Southern Canadian.

Thanks for the responses to my ticket question, guys. It looks like my idea is fairly common. I like the idea of using 5 of the days this time and then having 5 days pre-paid for the next trip. Thanks again

I hope the line has been out the door!:thumbsup2

Thanks, it has been pretty busy, Mondays are my day off so I am trying to get caught up with all the goings on around here.

You missed homemade Dole whips, the closing of DIS DADs III, stopher's & Mijo's retro pics, and the creation of a DIS Dad's webpage www.disdads.com

Besides that just the normal ribbing and banter as always.;)

Can someone point me in the direction of the homemade dolewhips.....:worship:

We might have come to a premature end of the "2 kids, 2 dogs, 1200 miles" series before I could finish the planned trilogy. Midwest Airlines has a deal going on called MasterCard Mondays. Book your flight on certain Mondays using your MasterCard and save $50 a person. Our family of 4 can fly round-trip, including fees & taxes for just under $550 for our December trip. It seems almost too good to be true. We've got a few ends to tie up with leaving the dogs here and arranging some transportation with DW's folks in Florida, but I could be pulling the trigger tonight!

We might have come to a premature end of the "2 kids, 2 dogs, 1200 miles" series before I could finish the planned trilogy. Midwest Airlines has a deal going on called MasterCard Mondays. Book your flight on certain Mondays using your MasterCard and save $50 a person. Our family of 4 can fly round-trip, including fees & taxes for just under $550 for our December trip. It seems almost too good to be true. We've got a few ends to tie up with leaving the dogs here and arranging some transportation with DW's folks in Florida, but I could be pulling the trigger tonight!

Very cool! Flying is so sweet! Onsite in a few hours vs a full day. If you can do it...it's the way to go, in MHO.

That is a great deal! I figure $600 with fees & taxes is a good deal for the 3 of us. Plus you have your own personal chauffeur in Fl!!! SWEET!!!!!!! :cool1:

Trevor Senn. His fight with Ken Tasker is amazing. Trevor is the one in white. Even though he got roughed up at the end of that fight, he definitely won more fights than he lost. He was giving up 3 inches and about 30 pounds in this one. This fight in particular was shown on some "Sports Disasters" show on TLC (or so I heard).

Wow... I have admit... I'm not much of a hockey fan... but that was some excellent fighting. One question though... DW and I were watching that fight and she says "That's not legal! They can't fight like that!". I said "Yes they can... they are the enforcers!". So the question is... what exactly do the enforcers do... and how do the fights works.. are they "legal"?

I heard he was trying to get information as to the whereabouts of the other fish from the first bass he caught. Turns out, fish actually like to be water-boarded. Who knew? :confused3

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl::rotfl:

A corn field in Tennessee.

HAHAHAHA! You'll never believe this... I almost choked on candy corn when I read this!! :lmao::lmao:

DO IT! :cool1::cool1:

I'm not liking this new "queue-less" wait system they are trying out at The Rock & Roll Rollorcoaster. I think the Fastpass system works fine.

I'm afraid they might start charging like most parks do for there Fastpass systems:scared1:

Wow... I have admit... I'm not much of a hockey fan... but that was some excellent fighting. One question though... DW and I were watching that fight and she says "That's not legal! They can't fight like that!". I said "Yes they can... they are the enforcers!". So the question is... what exactly do the enforcers do... and how do the fights works.. are they "legal"?

They may fight just to get their teammates fired up, or as payback for a cheapshot. They're also out there to protect the "skill" players. Think of it like pitchers in baseball. If the star on one team gets hit with a pitch, you can usually count on someone on the offending team to get plunked later in the game. It's a way for the players to police themselves. At the minor league level, though, I think they're primarily out there to put fans in the seats. These two guys fought often. According to an article I read, this particualr fight was during a big game right before the playoffs in Toledo. During warmups, the big dude said to my neighbor "you wanna go tonight?". My neighbor says, "sure, let's give 'em a show!" What you saw on youtube was immediately after the opening face-off; no provocation whatsoever, just two dudes who felt like fighting. That's what's so crazy!

Richmond's big rival was from your neck of the woods, Hampton Roads. They had some epic battles. While not exactly legal, they're not entirely outlawed either. As you can see, the ref let's them go until they either fall down, tire out or quit. They'll spend time in the penalty box and in the NHL there is more of a chance of a suspension, but in the minors suspensions are less frequent- at least I never heard of them happening when I was going to the games.

Very cool! Flying is so sweet! Onsite in a few hours vs a full day. If you can do it...it's the way to go, in MHO.
That is a great deal! I figure $600 with fees & taxes is a good deal for the 3 of us. Plus you have your own personal chauffeur in Fl!!! SWEET!!!!!!! :cool1:
DID IT! $544 for 4 people, round trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter