The Day the Mickey Died - In memoriam: Pal Mickey

All right Hucifer, throw me a bone! What did you call your solo trip report with the 9 pages in Word of the first day? :confused:

You've written some pretty funny stuff here, and enquiring minds want to know. ::yes::

Thanks!

And details? Unfortunately too many. Those nine page are all on the first day, and we haven't eaten dinner yet. Yikes.

Ok...so if we start with fact that nine pages were written about the first 2/3 of day one...and factor in the assumption that you were in WDW for over a week....then......according to my calculations.....your trip report should meet train B about sixty miles outside of Chicago. Wait......that can't be right? Hmmmmm......I wonder if I forgot to carry a digit?

Peter Panic Attack, you are a sick puppy! I'm not saying...I'm just saying. You totally crack me up. Thanks for giving my family an enjoyable Sunday afternoon -- I read your entries aloud and the kids cackled and cacked, even when they didn't quite get the humor. Can't wait for your holiday 2009 report....

Excellent TR! If mine is even a fraction as witty and amusing, I'll consider it a success.

Thanks a lot. Looks like you are less than a month away from your trip. I hope you have a great time.

Peter Panic Attack, you are a sick puppy! I'm not saying...I'm just saying. You totally crack me up. Thanks for giving my family an enjoyable Sunday afternoon -- I read your entries aloud and the kids cackled and cacked, even when they didn't quite get the humor. Can't wait for your holiday 2009 report....

I'm glad you liked it....it's kind of cool to be family entertainment.

HAHAHA I love it, you called PPA out and then used his own quote to do it ("I'm not saying...I'm just saying")! I love it!!! :rotfl2:

Just finished reading the whole thing, then printed off several copies to share with family and friends and complete strangers. Thank you! It was awesome. And glad to have you back, Pal Mickey. Hope you get a change of clothes, soon, though. 13 months is a long time to be wearing the same stinky Santa suit. Anyway, Peter Panick Attack, look forward to reading about this and more in your PTR that you are just about to start. (Notice how I didn't ask? I simply commanded.)

Just finished reading the whole thing, then printed off several copies to share with family and friends and complete strangers. Thank you! It was awesome. And glad to have you back, Pal Mickey. Hope you get a change of clothes, soon, though. 13 months is a long time to be wearing the same stinky Santa suit. Anyway, Peter Panick Attack, look forward to reading about this and more in your PTR that you are just about to start. (Notice how I didn't ask? I simply commanded.)

Glad you liked it. Pal Mickey doesn't wear his Santa suit at home....only on vacation. The rest of the time he just slobs around in his favorite sweats and an old Milli Vanilli concert t-shirt.

I haven't really settled on a vibe for my next TR yet......but for some reason I'm suddenly experiencing a strong compulsion to come up with something......almost as if I've been commanded to do so. Hmmmm...that's strange?

Well, there's no better time than the present to come up with that vibe, Mr. Panic Attack. Your public won't wait forever. (Actually, we probably would, but we won't tell you that.)

At least he has taste.

Taste in clothes....or taste in music? Because, personally.... I think he's a bit sketchy in both areas. Last time I checked his ipod....it was chock full of Barry Manilow and Tiffany.....along with the occassional selection from Toad the Wet Sprocket....which troubles me deeply.

Taste in clothes....or taste in music? Because, personally.... I think he's a bit sketchy in both areas. Last time I checked his ipod....it was chock full of Barry Manilow and Tiffany.....along with the occassional selection from Toad the Wet Sprocket....which troubles me deeply.

See, that just proves my point. The boy has GREAT taste in music.

See, that just proves my point. The boy has GREAT taste in music.

So either Barry Manilow, Tiffany or Toad the Wet Sprocket actually proved your point.......but which one? That is the question that keeps me up at night. That.....and when are we going to see a hucifer trip report......it's a tie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter