• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dasani Returns!!!! September Pre-Trip Adventures! THE NEWS REVEALED!

thcongrats2.gif

I'm so happy for you and Darren!

OMG Heather!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I'm so ridiculously happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't go to Disney this sure is a pretty good consolation prize ;) Congratulations again and best of luck! :hug: And you know what this mean... it's time for the "Dasani Girl Has a Baby" thread! :lmao:

:lovestruc

Congratulations! Good luck at your Dr. appt.

Are you doing anything "special" to tell your parents?

:cheer2: CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :cheer2:

My sister just had twin boys last Saturday at 230am. It's amazing to be an aunt to twins, and just be around some little creature who's so beautiful, and times two! I'm sure you two will make wonderful, fun parents!! And yes, I too am expecting a "Dasani Girl Has A Baby" thread! As well as their first trip!!

This is my first post ever!!! I am coming out of LURKING...

Congratulations on your new Mickey Fan!! I will defintely keep you in my prayers!!

God Bless!

Welcome and thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'm very happy for you and Darren. What a great reason to not be going to Disney World. I wish that was my reason but alas...money rules all right now for us. :sad2:

Anyways, Congrats again!! :thumbsup2

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks girl! I wish it was your reason too. :sad1:

I thought I would come over to this one and say........................

Congratulations again!!! :hug:

Thank you again!!!!!!!!!

hehe :) are we both highlighting our congratulations in Pink 'cause we want her to have a girl?? :rotfl: :rolleyes:

Hmmmm, interesting.... :rolleyes1 lol

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :cutie:

CONGRATULATIONS
HEATHER AND DARREN!!!!!

party: party: :jumping1: :jumping1:

hmm...wonder if you're having a pirate: or a princess:
This is gonna be exciting! Are you going to start a new baby thread so we can follow along with your pregnancy or just retitle this one? (or tell us nothing at all? :rolleyes: :rotfl: )

Thanks Cheri! I'm not going to tell y'all anything at all. As a matter of fact, I'll probably leave the DIS for awhile until I have the baby.

Just kidding!! :laughing: Of course I'm going to tell y'all everything. I'll probably just rename my beach report, so make sure you head over there!!!

Congratulations

I'm sooo happy for you guys

you will have to do a baby report like dan and candi :cool1: (I can't think of his username :lmao: )

well I will check in when I get back

I'm praying for you guys and the new baby :goodvibes

Thanks!! Yes, I'll do updates on my beach report! Be sure to check there.

I think so!!! There needs to be a little girl to play with Logan, right??:rotfl:

She better be tough! Logan's a rough little boy hahaha

:rotfl: exactly! That and because then she'd have a little one to dress up in all those cute princess outfits! princess:

I know! Awwwww. princess:

not that I don't like little boys....LOL! :rolleyes:

Me too! I love little boys!!!! They are so sweet.

i will say congrats on this one as well.

i think you should hav ea girl, that way parker can come down for a visit and date her when he gets older.
:thumbsup2

Thank you. You already setting up dates for your little man huh? ;)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :banana: Congratulations! :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks Jordan!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

If there is any reason NOT to go to Disney, this is the best one of all. Now you can start getting those cute little 1st trip and 1st Mickey t-shirts. Take care of yourself and the baby. :hug:

I know, I can't wait!!! I love baby stuff, especially Disney baby stuff! Thank you!

Congratulations !!! I am so excited for you. You and Darren will make great parents.

I hope you do start a new baby thread.. we want to see baby bump pictures along the way.

I'm sure your parents are going to be sooo excited. Let us know how they react.

I will say a prayer for an easy, worry free pregnancy.

Congratulations again !!!

Thank you so much! I will turn my beach report into a baby report, so be sure to check that out.
I know for sure my mom will be excited! She always says Logan needs a little cousin to play with lol.
Thank you for the prayer :hug:

thcongrats2.gif

I'm so happy for you and Darren!

Thank you so much!!! :hug:

Congratulations!:cheer2:

Thanks!!!!

OMG Heather!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I'm so ridiculously happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't go to Disney this sure is a pretty good consolation prize ;) Congratulations again and best of luck! :hug: And you know what this mean... it's time for the "Dasani Girl Has a Baby" thread! :lmao:

:lovestruc

LOL Thanks girl!!!! I agree it is a good consolation prize! haha. The beach report will turn into a baby thread so don't miss it!!!

Congratulations! Good luck at your Dr. appt.

Are you doing anything "special" to tell your parents?

Thank you! Not really doing anything special, I'm making Darren say it because I'm never good at delivering news! lol.

Congratuulations!

How exciting! I hope we get baby updates, your child(ren) are bound to be gorgeous just like you two. :goodvibes

Aww thank you so much! You definitely will get baby updates! Be sure to check the beach report for those!

Congratulations!

Thanks!!!

:cheer2: CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :cheer2:

My sister just had twin boys last Saturday at 230am. It's amazing to be an aunt to twins, and just be around some little creature who's so beautiful, and times two! I'm sure you two will make wonderful, fun parents!! And yes, I too am expecting a "Dasani Girl Has A Baby" thread! As well as their first trip!!

Thank you! Aww, twins! I *hope* I don't have twins the first time around just because I'd be so worried about carrying to term. I have twin boy cousinc who are 11 now and we baby sat them from 6 weeks until they went to school.
Check the beach report for baby updates!

Congratulations!!!

That is so cute!!! Thank you!

silly me...I meant are ya gonna rename the beach thread....not this one. :upsidedow Glad you are doing JUST THAT! :thumbsup2

It's been a long week!

thank you. You already setting up dates for your little man huh? ;)
oh yeah, he kind of does that on his own already, he was looking at the little girls at the pool the other day, and a little girl that was 2 came up to him and started to pet his feet yesterday...it was hilarious.

i will just show him pics and let him decide, i think he is going to be a little heart breaker...just like his ol man.
:lmao:

i am sure yours will be a little heart breaker as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter