"The Dapplebeans Rejuvenation at Sea" June 20, 2009 *TORTOLA/TONS OF PICS*

Hey, RV....where are you????? You can't leave us here wondering how your cruise ended!!!! You should write professionally and start a "Guide to Cruisin with a sense of Homour" type of newsletter or book. I love your trip reports and they all contain valuable info as well as lots of laughs. Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Over the last several weeks the world has been munching on me and my family, and I really fear that life is defeating me. We just seem to struggle every single day and my wife's lack of a job that is going to pay the bills is getting her more and more down every single day therefore we all feel the effects. Money is running way too tight and will soon run out all together and then... I don't know what happens. Life is just really difficult right now and everything is a distraction therefore not a lot (okay... none) of trip report writing has gotten done.

Hello...

I am one of your many lurkers that has finally decided to come out of the darkness and show myself. :laughing:

Dude, let me just say - I feel your financial pain! :headache: My DH and I are living the same life right now. We have sacrificed all that we own (and some of what we DON'T own) to put me through college. His is the only income we have. And there are days when what he does make just doesn't cover it all.

That being said, after reading over your fabulous trip report, I have noticed one common theme here: you have an amazing family! :hug: At the end of the day you are all together, you all love each other, and you've created many strong, loving bonds that will help you get through these tough times.

This too shall pass. But the love of family remains. In the end, it's not what you take, but the love you make.

Best Wishes! :flower3:

Harmony, (Alice On WONDERland)you are awesome.:hug:
RV, hope it is getting better for you and Olliesmamma and the rest of your crew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter