<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Swish and Swipe
This week we are in :confused3

~The Daily Grind~ 7/20/09

It's Monday!! Everyone Caffeinate!!!!

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

work till 3p

Appt at Fitness Center after work... yeah, have a pain in my hip that radiates down my thigh into my knee...not the best time to start at the fitness center...but if I don't start, I'll never start right? :)

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth: I'm off for a day tomorrow :banana:

morning everyone.

just thought i'd pop in and say hi!

we are doing our private service for mom this am at 10:00. so please think of us. and give me the strength to get through the day. :sad:

Debbie, good luck at the fitness center. Maybe the work out will actually help with the pain!!:confused3

My day:

Laundry
Bills
Tidy/clean-up from weekend
Sort/clean/organize my closet
Make DS's weekly job list
Get DS back on track working on summer homework a little each day
Work on swaps
Stitch!! - I haven't cross stitched hardly at all this year (it used to be my big :love: until I started scrapping), but I spent the weekend with my group of stitching friends and we stitched, caught up on gossip since we never see each other, and shopped at a cross stitch shop (I don't have one here) and it's gotten me back into a stitching mood!!!:banana: So, I want to take advantage of that and finish up the project I've been working on forever!!! I'm close to the finish. Hopefully I'll finish this week.

Holly- I will be praying for you today. I hope the service is everything you want and need.
DIT- good luck finishing- I have a project I need to finish too- maybe I will take it with me on our 3 hour (round trip) drive tomorrow and get it done.
Debbie- good luck at the fitness center

Today:
work on swaps
finish list for tommorow (going shopping at McDill AFB so big list- we try to get up there once every few months and get a lot since the prices are so good)
check on what I need for id card renewal
exercise bike- I have got to get back to my exercising
make list of what I want to work on at SDV so I can start bagging it up and packing
decide if I am going to the CHA Supershow

Rebecca

Holly big hugs for you today. May you find some peace and a small bit of closure with the service, we will be thinking of you today.

Debbie good luck with the finess center, it hard a first but gets easier each time.

DIT and Rebecca good luck finishing projects. UGH I have so many uncompleted ones.

Lets see today I need to
got to gym, DS11 swimteam
run to walmart for present
party at bowling alley 11-1 for both boys
reading program maybe at 3 they wanted me to do today cause the lady backed out. Sorry not happening to much on my plate

Check in on dad and hopefully find time for a load of laundry in there

Have a great day

Hugs to you Holly, I'll be thinking of you. :hug:

I'm working today. I think my boss is on vacation this week...You think he'd tell me ahead of time, but noooooo. Either way, it's fine. If he's not there, I can go on a field trip to Mike's to look for clearance stuff!

M's got her second week of GS camp. This one is "Fairies and Fireflies." Weather looks $hitty this week, bah...Oh well, I'm sure they have things planned for indoors. Today should be good though.

We had a Harry Potter movie marathon this weekend. Just need to watch Order of the Phoenix and re-read Deathly Hallows and I'll be set until the Half Blood Prince comes out on DVD...No, I won't but I'll have to be, won't I?

Going to work on a group or two for swaps tonight and I have tomorrow off with no kid, so I should be able to make some progress.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Mornin'..

Debbie ~ good luck at the fitness center but sorry about the pain in your hip.. hope you can get rid of that soon..

Holly ~ sweetie, good luck today, we'll be saying lots of prayers from our house to yours... if you need anything, you know where I am.. :hug:

Today:
get ready
DH to ck on Duke
DH to pay van pmt
DH to dr (reg. ckup)
FIL here @ some point

:laundy: started
lunch
fair for a few hours
home to disperse kids to events
back to fair
still finishing :laundy:
empty dishwasher
dinner
back to fair

Wonderful...it's hotter than hades here today and the A/C is broken at work...It's just blowing warm air right now...Urggggghhhhhhh!

And, I don't think my boss is going away this week :sad1:

Holly, you and your family are in my thoughts. :hug: When you see the wind ruffle a tree or flower, know your Mom is with you.

Deb, take care of that hip. I have arthritis in the back side, and let me tell you, I feel your pain.:scared:

My to do list:

Get stuff together for SDV - got a pretty good handle on that.
Work
Quick eye appt to check these progressive contacts. Getting better now that I am not listening to the eye tech on their procedure. My own procedure on cleaning, wearing is better.
Lunch with MomE. I haven't seen her in weeks.
Pick up DD from camp. We missed her but got the atrium door installed this weekend. Actually it turned out to be a french door. Oops. So much for Home Depot knowing what they are selling. Imagine our surprised when we went to open the door and found both opened.

Holly, thoughts and prayers are with you today. I hope all goes well.
Deb, hope your hip feels better. Dont over do at the firness center.
PN~ where do you live? I wish we had a bigger showing of 4H her. My sisiter was in it a 1000 years ago. I wonder if its more of a rual thing.
Jennifer~ I took Banana to GS camp yesterday. One week only. She went 2 years ago and didnt do so well but was willing to try it again this year.
I hope your DD is having a great time. What badge is she earning for her 2 weeks?

Today I am going to attempt to make a wreath from the Cricut!
Maybe do some wash?
And work on encampment stuff.
Exciting, right?:goodvibes

Morgan is in Day Camp, mama's just not ready for overnight stuff! Last week she earned the EPA Water Drop badge, but I don't think they are doing any "requirements" for anything this week. She loved it last year (that's why we signed her up for 2 weeks this year), and she had a blast last week. I don't think I'd do 2 weeks in a row again, she was wrecked this weekend and has come down with a cold...Ah well, she'll be fine!

We live in central Indiana..
We have a great showing... somethings are a little fewer in #s than years past...but others are bigger than they were in years past...
The county I grew up we were told 4-H was for farmers/farm families only.. that is not the way it is here.. it is for anyone that wants to participate... My kids love it.. DS13 was going to opt out of it next year..but he got smart w/ me yesterday so for punishment he has to do one project of MY choosing from now til graduation! :) I bet he thinks twice before popping off at the mouth again!
DS8 wants his own rabbit... he reads now so he can find the "for sale" signs faster than DH and I can distract him! LOL (Who knew reading was bad from time to time? LOL)

It was 88 degrees in my office today...88 degrees...It was only 81 degrees outside. I left around 12:30 for lunch, and then again at 3:30 for the day. That's just too frickin' hot! I'm tired now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter