<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 4: The Master Bedroom

~The Daily Grind~ 6/24/09

It's Hump Day!!! :woohoo:

My List for Today:

smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Tan

Finish watching Housebunny on DVD

Dinner... :confused3 Hopefully DH will get something together :teeth: He is on vaca this week...

Have a Great Day Everyone!! :teeth:

Good Morning

Another round of meetings today. Other than that, dinner out and going over to the mall this evening. They have a Disney Outlet!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Have a great day everyone. :goodvibes

OMG, it's still raining! Rain rain go away!

I'm working today. Unsure if my boss will be in or not, he had hernia surgery on Monday. Part of me hopes he is, I hate reading him emails over the phone! But, part of me hopes he isn't, it's nice to have a little quiet time at the office.

M's going to her friend's house for the day. If it's not actually POURING, they are going strawberry picking. I don't have any boots for her, so she'll have to wear the sneaks we were planning on throwing out. Works for me!

Hope everyone has a good day!

We got a little rain last night which was nice, but now it's sunny, hot, and muggy!!:) I love my a/c!!!!!:lovestruc

My day:
Close sign-ups for AK swaps and put progress threads together
PM my info to AK swappers

Laundry
Clean everything!!!!
Sort through pile of mail on counter
Update checkbook
Pay bills
Grocery shopping
Work on paper bag album

Have a great day everyone!

we should already be outside..............

boys up
breakfast
swimteam/gym
few errands
home
lunch
finish building hay wagon (praying he doesn't make me pick up the other on on my way home)
go teeder hay while he picks up the other wagon (please cross fingers it goes this way)
take out something for dinner
start filling pool
dinner
bed

Have a great day everyone.

We had a bad storm last night- kept me up most of the night.

Today:
Bible Study- 6am- done
10:30- VBS meeting
6pm dinner/Bible Study
get together 2 pp presentations
check on last 2 pages for books so they can be printed
get circle journal done
po

Rebecca

Mornin'!!!

Lets see its Wednesday...
DH to MRI @ 7 am
DD up, dressed, pig fed and off to Vacation Bible School
DD2 up, dressed, fed and played with
Dishes
Laundry

PU dd #1 friend - she's going swimming with us!
PU DD #1 at VBS
to friends for lunch and swimming
organize items/pics needs for scrap on Friday night

Everyone have a great day!!

Well, I finally got a call about the kitty.
He has to stay overnight again. There was a TOOTH stuck in his head that abscessed. He now has drainage tube in there and is wearing a cone. I have to take a picture of that. Poor baby.
He needs to stay confined until Monday. Did I mention that this is an outside cat? Did I also mention that this cat NEVER stops meowing when I am outside? He will be put in the larger dog crate with a bed & pan. Not sure if I will keep him in the basement {yes, it is safe now, just not refinished yet} or the mudroom. Me thinks it will be basement. I'm sure I will be crazy from the constant meowing by Friday. :lmao: He is not litter trained and my boys are allergic, so I can't let him have run of the house and I'm pretty sure that baby gates do not work with cats. :rotfl2:
I may be sleeping outside with dogs again. :rolleyes1

Hi everyone!!!
i've so missed all of you.

DIT-you have a new avatar! love it!
Ann-sorry to hear about you kitty.
TRM-is your dh ok?
Joyah-how'd the hay go?
MM2000-did the boss come in?
Lisa- a disney outlet!!!! lucky girl!
Deb- how's working days? is it ok for you?
Rebecca-hopefully no storms tonight for you!

Well my little man is officially a 2nd grader! OMG! i can't believe it. it's a bittersweet day for me. i'm excited yet sad to see the year end for him. he's had a great 1st grade. hopefully 2nd will be as good.
they all got a certificate saying great job on.......what ever subject they did good in. some said math, some said spelling, some said penmanship, some said science......can you guess what his said........

ALL SUBJECTS!!!!!! :goodvibes
only him and his little girl friend were the only 2 that said all subjects. i am so proud of him. he's reading at a 3rd grade level.

his memory book they made was all his favorite things and under favorite thing to do.....reading! and under his favorite friends.....this one, that one, and nene. (my mom) what a great son i have.

ok just sharing with you how proud of my boyfriend i am!

it is cool.
i'm just so proud of him. my only hope is that he stays a good student.

Aw Holl, such a great boy you have!

The boss did not come in, but he called and I spent nearly 2 freakin' hours on the phone with him! Talk about a major waste of time. Whatever, I have tomorrow off...I have to tackle my closet :scared1:

Oh Ann, your kitty had a tooth stuck in his head? Not one of his, right? He must have been in a fight. Poor baby...

Just sent the boys to bed and I'm headed there myself. Summer arrived in Vermont today. 86 and humid. We got 1 shower (downpour) just as we were ready to rake so we teddered again and will rake and bale tomorrow. going to be a long day.
Hope you all had a good one I'm crashing.

Holly, that's awesome that your DS is doing great in school and enjoying it too. Sounds like you've done a great job with him.

Ann, your poor kitty (and you!). My kitty had to wear one of those cone collars once and it was not fun. He's an inside kitty so that helped. I hope your kitty will stay calm and be too much of a problem. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter