The Daily Grind ~6/1/12

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...
Good morning!!!
Nancy gets to sleep late - kids are out of school!!!!:cool1:
One more day this week - we get out on June 13th. :thumbsup2
Beautiful and sun is shining - going to make it a great day!
Bring on the weekend........

Enjoy everyone. Caroline

Oh Caroline,

I'm up early!!! We are hoping to hit the zoo today to waste some time...before we have to get ready..

Graduation tonight!!!!

I hoped to sleep in but James came to snuggle as soon as Jason (DH) left for work. James snuggle time usually turned into tickle time

it is my 21st anv - I"m not sure how I'm old enough to be married for that long

I'm inkscaping today - had a request for tinktock crock - been meaning to do him anyways

editing - Yea!!! my photos are back to working again:banana::dance3::banana:

Need to do a little more house work than normal. I am not sure what the day may bring? The kids had a boring day at home yesterday, so maybe I will take them somewhere? I do not know yet. Guess I will call around and see what is on the agenda with friends. Have a great day and weekend everyone!

Yeah Reddy for your photos working!!

Yeah for Graduation Nan!!

Yeah for school almost being out Caroline!

Yeah for Fridays!!!!

TGIF~!!!!

rain again today :sad1:

:woohoo: Caroline you are almost free for the summer!
Congrats to PJ ! enjoy the graduation Nan!
Happy Anniversary Reddy!

rehearsal went great last night...have a couple photos, will upload later

today:
drop off Megan
meet up with 2 other mom's I do Student store with - talk about next year
quick stop for few groceries
p/u nephew at 1045
p/u megan at 1115
meet mom at mall - she's treating for lunch
need to get a couple bday gifts
run to kohls for a return
drop off nephew
home - maybe work on surprise swap
dinner - burgers
crash

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

It's raining here today, suppose to continue until sometime tomorrow. I'm back to painting the master bedroom - will get a couple of more walls done.

Haapy Anniversary Reddy!

Nan - have a great day with your kids and at graduation. This is such a special time!

Happy Friday and Weekend to all!

Happy Graduation Nan :) I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed Sarah's :thumbsup2 Please tell PJ congrats from our house :goodvibes

Happy anniversary Reddy :love:

Almost afternoon here!!!
Raining again today!!

DLR/DCA swap up and running

Still need to:

Pick up DD#2 from school
home
lunch
finish up orders to mail today

work on orders
dance stuff
Take DD#2 to dance
collect wig money
PO,
Bank
Home
order wigs
, tan jazz shoes
dinner
movie night

:wave2: Everyone!

Nan, I hope you are enjoying graduation!

Reddy, Happy Anniversary!

Caroline, :yay: for school almost being done for the summer!

Was up and out early this morning to scrap with some friends. Got alot accomplished, Character/Icon swap groups are finished. 2 groups of the Lyrics swap are finished. I am hoping to pull papers and finish the last group tonight.

Hope everyone enjoys their evening.

my ballerina

IMG_0121.jpg

Love the photo of Megan..

I'm a very proud mom of a HS graduate!! The class was fantastic and they are going to be missed!!!!

Pretty picture!

Congrats on the Grad!!

Reddy-I am in awe of you! I tried one of your paper piecings tonight from your blog. I had tried a few simple ones before, but not ones with as many pieces as this. I worked on the Goofy Soaring one! Finally after several drinks, swearing, and sticky fingers- I think I got it! You have the patience of a saint and your pieces are amazing! I am sure with time, I will improve :rotfl: I was using a Zig Glue Pen, what do you use? Thank you for sharing your files ;)

Megan looks beautiful - love the costume

Michelle - I use glue sticks most of the time, love the zig pens but they are really messy for the small pieces, sticky fingers are common for me -- now sometimes I get out the eyron create.a.sticker
did you see the new soarin page??

I did see the new page. Super cute!! I was debating on which paper piecing to do? Goofy won :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter