DIS Veteran
Morning!

Good luck with the lists!

Allison day 😋
Kids coming for KFC supper

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Enjoy your family time Chae.

Was hoping my allergies would be better this spring. Nope eyes are a mess. TIme to break out the meds.

We were allowed to let the kids on the fields yesterday. They were so happy for more space. Need to put a rotation schedule together and principal is getting some new balls, etc. and we will start that all next week.

Not much on my list today.

Work
Make eye doctor appointments
Get all of Megan’s appointments onto my calendar

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Enjoy family time Chae!
Yea for the short list Lisa!
Hi Nan!

The madness across the country continues, so sad....
I went to the post office yesterday to mail a couple of packages. Took me 40 minutes to get thru the line, 32 people ahead of me. Never saw or heard so many angry people in my life! People just blasting the two poor clerks that were working, demanding for them to hunt down their stimulus checks, lost mail, etc. I admit, it is bad - my Amazon packages are always scanned delivered to my door two to three days before they are actually delivered , mail shows up between 7-10pm at night, if at all, but it certainly isn't the employees fault. I don't know how they face the anger day in and day out...

Today:
Laundry
Walk
Water plant
Sweep front porch
A few other chores
Scrap a bit
Crispy chicken parm

Have a good day!

Morning!

Chae - enjoy your day with Allison and the family!!
Lisa - sorry your allergies are still in full swing.
Becky -- yes, it's amazing how self-absorbed people are in today's world... :( I tell M all the time it's a good thing I stay home and don't work because I'd have a hard time biting my tongue...

Today:

prep vacation folder -- changed up our dates but so excited for the dates we selected
once over house
scrap a little
work on album plan for Disney Jan 2021

Have a wonderful and safe day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter