The daily grind 2/26

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Friday!

Snow is melting fast. Can finally see some of my flower beds! More sun and wind today!

Got a custom card order last night. Start figuring it out a bit this morning.

Work
Relax
Check in with Megan

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Yay on the snow melt Lisa, enjoy your day!
Any good deals at Hobby Lobby Chae?
Nan, you are a scrapping machine :)

One more sleep! We leave for WDW tomorrow morning - yay! Staying in a one bedroom at the Riviera Resort - dinner tomorrow night with my brother and sis in law at Topolino's :)

Today:
Laundry - in progress
Vacuum
Hair appt at 9
Pay a couple bills
Final trip prep
Maybe scrap a bit - I'm too excited!
Dinner out

Enjoy your weekend and all of next week - will check back in after vaca :)!

Morning! Very frosty!

m2mrbb- Yay for the custom order!
P2000 - Rivera! Absolutely love the sky liner!!
HL coupon is ending this month 🙁
Hi PN96!

Today
Waiting at BigBoy for fav aunt and cousin
Laundry
Vacuum
Sort scrap stuff
Supper - Swedish pult (never made it last week)

Have a great day!

Becky - have a wonderful trip!!! We loved the Riveria when we went to resort hop when we stayed at CBR last year. WE love the skyliner... the only down side is at night we always get stopped over the road way on the way back to CBR. lol We are narrowing down our plans this weekend. I'm really enjoying scrapbooking again now that my mojo has come out of hiatus! I'm plugging away on books that were almost done but when we moved got put away instead of pulled to the side to finish. (Kids unpacked the scrapbooks and put them away for me)

Lisa - our snow has melted too... our drifts are the only thing that remain because they were deep. Our pond still "LOOKS" frozen but we know it's not.

Chae - have a good trip to HL. I need to look at a good sale.. I'm running out of solid paper.

Today:

once over house
deep clean laundry room
scrap
dinner - taco and nachos

Have a wonderful day.. Be safe!

The skyliner is even more amazing from POP/AoA. We really enjoyed it and only had to stand in line for the skyliner over to Epcot early morning at the hub. However, they have it moving so smoothly that we didn't even fret about the line unlike others who through hissy fits.. I'm like you are on vacation...relax!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter