The Daily Grind ~ 2/19/2021

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Stay warm ladies - looks cold out there! Well, my brother finally got his water back but the pressure is still low and they have to boil every drop. Stores are low on food & supplies as well for no deliveries in a week. Trucks just started rolling back into town yesterday. Power more frequent now so that's a good thing!

Today:
Strip bed, fresh linens
Laundry
Walk
Weights
Couple errands
Scrap?
Dinner out

Enjoy your day !

Happy Friday!

Hope things get better for Texas soon Becky.

Feels like 11 and snowing. About 4” of new over night and snowing through tomorrow morning.

Megan had clinical but only until 7:30 so she only had a small amount of snow on side roads. They will be done no later than 8:00 due to they have patients back in rooms and medicated for the night. She said it was quiet interesting and sad listening to their stories.

Got our plane reservations made, Jet blue opened up through 1/15. Great prices and had enough in my travel bank to cover including extra space seats!!

Laundry
Clean kitchen
Run/empty dishwasher
Might work on Easter cards a bit. Kind of struggling on how I want them to look

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Good afternoon. We were up and out for a few quick errands this morning.

Becky -- glad to hear your brother has power and water again. We've been watching the reports.

Lisa -- stay safe and warm.
Hi Chae!

Today:

await call that van is ready for pick up
once over house
put away items for errands
scrap

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter