The daily grind 12/15

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

good luck on your lists today.

trader joes

pull cards for order
Bedding washed
Work on new cards
Couple cleaning chores

looks like we will get about a foot of snow tomorrow night.

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Hunker down Lisa - that's alot of snow! I remember a monster snowstorm back in 2001, when we lived in Saratoga Springs, NY, two feet!! I had never seen anything like that before.
Enjoy your snow Chae!
Hi Nan!

Today:
Laundry
Vacuum out car
Water plant
Clean my tea kettle
Walk
Scrap
BBQ Chicken on the grill for dinner

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Morning!

I love the snow! But don’t have as much as you’re getting m2mrb!

Good luck with your lists!

Allison day :)

Looks like there is a swath sitting right on top of the county I live in but we are only supposed to get about 3"... I don't wish bad weather on anyone but especially not this year...

Today:

once over house
laundry -- rescheduled from yesterday because I went with J to her mitigation testing at campus... so I got to see how much change there has been since I was an undergraduate there... HOLY MOLY!!!
scrap
take a few minutes to reflect on today... this week is a tough anniversary week here into next week.... so tears have been shed off and on by all of us...

I hope all of you continue to prep for the holidays as odd as they might be this year but remember the meaning and the love of all your friends and family...

Have a great day! I will try to check in tomorrow and maybe post some photo of the pond if it's snow covered.. it's already got a sheet of ice (not thick at all...but dumb squirrel tried to cross it and it didn't go well... he survived but poor little guy was probably cold for a good while after that adventure).

Be safe!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter