~The Daily Grind~ 10/14/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ FlyLady
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Paper Clutter
Zone of the week - Zone3 -- The Main Bathroom and The Children's Room (no kids - a room of your choice)

~The Daily Grind~ 10/14/09

It's Hump Day!! Happy Wednesday everyone!!

So, I got some stuff done on my list yesterday... still have to bless the house, so that is a carryover... Got a cool costume lined up for Halloween, so I got something done on my day off...

Brooke- I so know what you mean about the after vaca stuff... DH always laughs at me because I cry when I get to Disney, and I cry when I leave... and then getting back in the swing of everyday life is always so hard! Hang in there!

PN96- Good luck without the fast food! I'm doing the same thing here too!! And no lattes either...

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Work till 3p

Stay on points! Doing so-so with this...not gaining but not losing either... must be doing something wrong... at least not goinging though...

365 pic...

Take a walk...DS21 was bugging me to take one...telling me how great I will feel...my cheerleader...

Work more on Paper Mountain

Dinner.... Fish I guess...

Have a Great Wednesday Everyone!! :teeth:

Happy Birthday to my DD...

Zero to Hero!!!!!

(She arrived two weeks late, 19 years ago today in the middle of the worst storm/flooding in about a decade! But, hey, who remembers?)
party:

I do remember that weather, PBF. DH and I were building our house, our lot was complete muck and mud was getting tracked into my bootiful new home.

Happy Birthday, ZtH!!!!! Enjoy your special day. What time is cake being served? Chocolate or white cake? Po3 and I have a difference of opinion on what birthday cake should be.

I was so excited about ZtH's birthday, I forgot about my to do list. Here it goes:

Wood in the woodstove
a load of laundry in the wash
Write in DD's communication book
Get DD up and ready for school. (let's hope the morning 'tude is better than Tuesday evening's 'tude was. OY
Make sure DD looks all spiffy for school. School pictures being taken.
Caffeinate, oh I almost forgot, get some apple walnut pancakes from the cafeteria at work. We were talking about these at Saturday's crop, and today I found out the cafe is serving them Wednesday morning. :D
Work
Home for dinner
Go to DD's school for open house.

Hello Ladies!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEROTOHERO!!!!

Today:
get to PO
prayer
church
lunch with child????
swap things

Rebecca

it's wed already?

Okay let's see
Vac living room moved the swag meaking mess to the play room
call vet old dog seems to have something on his side that is sore and fluid like might as well bring Bailey for her shots while i'm at it if I can get both in.
see where day goes from there. Levi is freakin out that he's gonna die........
clean table off again
boys from bus
homework swim team
me do paper work for levi's evals on thurs.
dinner leftover bbq chicken.

HAPPY BDAY ZTH!!!!!
Lisa wood ugh we bring in a weeks worth at a time and feed the furnace 4 times a day
Deb how nice to have a son who is a cheerleader.

(She arrived two weeks late, 19 years ago today in the middle of the worst storm/flooding in about a decade! But, hey, who remembers?)
party:

I sure don't, that's for certain! :lmao:

Happy Birthday, ZtH!!!!! Enjoy your special day. What time is cake being served? Chocolate or white cake? Po3 and I have a difference of opinion on what birthday cake should be.

Cake will be at 7, and it shall be chocolate on chocolate. I'm not sure how well it will go down after Tacos & Tater Tots, but hey, I get to choose the menu!!! (My mom looked at me weird when I said I wanted tater tots with my tacos... :sad1:)

Thank you to Rebecca and Christy too!!!! :grouphug:

Today:
Up reallyyyy early to see family before everyone heads to school & work
Open present(s?!??!?!) Probably just one though.
Back to sleep, maybe.

Finish up homework - Ended up getting it all done last night.
Breakfast (in bed?!!?! Yeah right, just kidding. ;))
Class
Lunch with one of the Honors students to see how everything is going
Class
Home
Open present from Lou (he got it today from CVS... :scared:)
Dinner - My Tacos & Tater Tots
Cakeeee!!!!
Show Lou scrapbook pages I've made - maybe make a few with him? He can handle the ATG... right? :rotfl:
Make page for the challenge? Last minute entry...

Happy Birthday, Z2H!!!! I hope it's a great one!! And may I mention that I think your birthday menu sounds fantastic--and chocolate on chocolate cake is my FAVORITE!!

Thanks for all of the support yesterday, everyone, over my post-Disney stress!! I'm getting back into the swing slowly--it would probably help if I could manage to get up on time. . .I hate starting the day feeling the "I'm running late" stress!! But, I'm hoping it'll be back to semi-normal next week!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Put pics in order for 1st 3 days (I separated all of them by day, but neurotic me must then put them in time order)
4. Get pork chops out for dinner
5. DS up
6. DS to mom's

7. Stuff for DS & computer stuff to mom's
8. Work
9. Make weekend "wish list" for stuff to do
10. P365 pic
11. Wash 2 loads of laundry
12. Order pics from PhotoPass CD--it arrives today!!
13. Clean DH's bathroom
14. Make grocery list
15. Watch another DVR'd show before my DVR dies of overwork/fatigue!!
16. Dinner--pork chops & mac & cheese--nope, Mom sent hash brown casserole!!
17. Go to sleep sort of early!!

Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZTH!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day! I think your birthday dinner sounds yummy, especially with chocolate on chocolate cake for dessert. That's the perfect birthday cake!

My day:
Make DH's lunch
DS up and off to school
Update checkbook and pay bills
Mail Mom's birthday card
Laundry
Stitch on piece for exchange in Myrtle Beach
Work
Go grocery shopping
Dinner - subs
Finish stitching on exchange piece

Have a great day everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and wish ZTH a most wonderful birthday. Oh, to be that young again! ;) Caroline

Happy Birthday ZTH!!! :) We have a lot of birthday's for kids from this board.. I have 2, Buffy has 2 and ZTH is added to our birthday month!! :) When DD was born end of the month... it was the earliest sn**fall for the year... delivered her and there was 2" of fresh white crap on the ground!!!! Good thing my Dad was there to drive us home!

Today:
morning routine
pep talk to DD who is taking her PSAT's today (she'll take them again next year too)
older kids on bus
:laundy: DONE!!!
nap
pick up kdg student

lunch
dishes
prep dinner
dinner menu x 2 weeks
grocery list
shopping list
supplies ready for DH and DS to complete project.. DH will supervise NOT do the project
Me: cut trophy for DS's project (I will do this b/c no one messess w/ mommy's bug!)
homework duty elem. kids
homework duty for older kids (all kids home, XC season is over, missed reginonal team by 1 team.. :( we were team 6, needed to be team 5)

dinner
DH and DS to work on project (must complete tonight)
list for tomorrow

I hope everyone has a great day! :) It's rainy and cool here.. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

Happy Birthday, Z2H! Wow, 19, that was almost 20 years ago for me! Holy crap, I'm old enough to be your mother! Anyhow, have a great great day! Hope it's filled with fun stuff from CVS :)

Princess M and I have dental appts this afternoon. Made them before my hours switched and changing would mean waiting several months, so we keep them.

I had a rough day yesterday, got nothing done and had a MAJOR headache, which seems to be lingering. PIMA.

Hope everyone has a great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZtH!!

We didn't see any of the white stuff mentioned yesterday, but I swear, it feels cold enough....high of 48 with rain today. Yippee.

Today's list:
Boys to school
Find all of the soccer stuff from last night's games
Laundry - in process!
Clean downstairs bathroom (leftover from Monday)
Clean off scrap table
Scrap
Lunch with my office at Pizza Hut (boss' treat)
Call insurance about DS' accident at camp
Dishes

I think that's enough for today. I'm hoping to get a nap in too, we'll see.

Steph

Thank you everyone!

So.. funny story - I was wondering why I was getting all these birthday wishes here, and not on Facebook from school friends.. and I was getting kind of worried. "Does everyone really just not care?" Then I realized - I don't have my birthday showing on my profile....... oops! :faint:

So that was silly of me.

In other news - I got Chalk Inks (colors I don't have!) from my siblings, pins that spell out my name from my mom (I was expecting these, since I have the latest birthday in the year.. and everyone else got them). And then I got a "coupon" for Lunch with an Imagineer for next year. :)

Nancy - It's one of the prettiest months of the year! I love this time of year, so I'm glad that I can celebrate my birthday now.

Deb - With all this talk of cake, that little cake is looking really good right now...
But maybe it's because I haven't had breakfast yet. ;)

morning ladies!
i'm late to the party today and never made it yesterday!

first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZtH!!!! and many more!!! you are such a nice girl. have a super terrific day!!!! enjoy your tater tots and tacos!:goodvibes
BUT
birthday cake should be white on white! right LISA??:confused3

my day yesterday totally stunk! i was stuck at work all day then the bus was late and bubba had a recheck dr's appt. so we were late for that. late, late, late was my whole day. ugh. and i have a cranking headache that i've had for days. i just can't shake it. ugh.

so my list for today....

work
bubba school
homework. ugh.
post office
balance checkbook
put supper on

that and 8 million other things.

have a great day everyone. have fun!

ZTH- ypu will have an awesome time at lunch with an imagineer- I loved it.

Rebecca

First of all - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z2H!!!

Then...Debbie - NO LATTES!!!?:eek: :rotfl:That is why I love my Tassimo. I can make them at home. No Starbucks unless I have a gift card.

OK -

Wednesday.....

DD up, fed, dressed and out the door
Little one up, fed and dressed
Look up a roast recipe - get roast in crockpot
Dishes
Laundry
Get fingerprinted at 11:30
Check on horse - she has an abcess -
Be back to PU DD and DNiece from bus at 2
Sneak somewhere to get milk, cat food and diapers
Call bank to get construction loan process started
Call County Fire Marshall - we just learned the State of CA passed a mandatory new construction reg in "wildfire areas" - all homes must have sprinklers. Its never ending. Have to have the plan re-engineered.:mad:
Call to confirm appt for tomorrow to look at a horse
Gotta try to mop these floors - haven't done that yet
4H horse group meeting here after school

I think thats it!

Everyone have a great day! And what is with these headaches!!? Stop it I say:wizard:Hope y'all are feeling better!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! And yes, lunch with an Imagineer sounds awesome!!

....I came in, and smelled the chocolate... I can't wait! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter