The daily grind 1/29

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Continued prayers for your dad Becky.
Such cold weather for you Chae and Nan, stay warm and safe.

Oops Megans interview is the 10th for guide. Still waiting to hear from tutor director.

Finally found a CPA who is taking clients! It’s a bigger company, which I like. Spoke to him yesterday and seemed very nice. Preliminary meeting Thursday.

Morning shift
Mail Megans valentine care package
FAFSA for next year submitted
Pay bills
Balance checkbook
Grocery list
Afternoon shift

Have a wonderful day!

It's very cold here but tomorrow is going to be even worse! I'm not looking forward to it.. This poor little kids going to school on time... and they wonder why more and more parents are driving their kids to school around here...

Becky -- continued prayers for Dad. Hope he was doing better when you spoke to him yesterday.
Chae -- stay warm!
Lisa -- this is coming your way; stay warm!

Today:

once over house
vacuum downstairs
scrap
send essay to friend to review
watch Greatest Showman while scrapping -- PJ bought it for me since I don't like to go to the movies -- too many people on their darn phones or chatting...

I hope everyone has a wonderful day... stay safe and warm..

Morning,

You gals stay WARM! It's chilly here, never got out of the 50's here for us, very unusual! Back in the 40's this morning but will be 70 by this afternoon. Good thing as my winter wardrobe consists of 2 pr of jeans, 2 l/s shirts and a cardigan! I do have a couple of sweat jackets as well thank goodness!

Dad is still the same, waiting for the excess fluid to be eliminated so they can do the echo and stress test of his heart. Thank you for the prayers!

Today:
Morning chores
Walk
Work on a grocery list and coupons
Scrap
Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese for supper

Have a great day!

Morning! Yes, it’s cold here!

m2mrb - hope the CPA works out!
PN96 - enjoy your movie! And scrapping! Stay warm!
P2000 - continuing to pray for your dad!

Yesterday turned into a REALLY long day - took DD to GR and her flight was cancelled. She got one out of Detroit so we drove there and I drove home. I literally drove for over 12 hours in a winter storm. I saw soooo many accidents/cars in the ditch:(. But she’s at Disney and I got home safe! So thankful!!
So today -
Relax
Laundry
Supper - left overs

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter