"The Crowdedest Place On Earth" A 4th of July week trip report! Updated 7/14

WOW!! Glad you had so much fun! POR is beautiful...we may have to try a carriage ride in Septemeber, so much to do so little time to do it!!

Thanks again for the great TR.:wizard:

Great report! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! ::MinnieMo Love the carriage ride surprise and how sweet about the bracelet! :love: And....I have to agree about AKL....it is the best and most relaxing place we've ever been! Can't wait to read more!

Hey there! Lovely your report. We were there at the same time as you and we even did MK on the 3rd and AK on the 4th just like you:rotfl: Happy to hear that you had a blast and your DBF is so romantic planning that carriage ride for you.

You're trip report is great!!!! I'm enjoying every post and I love your Minnie ears! I think that the CM that gave you that Chip and Dale w/ Dole Whip pin was just awesome!

I can't wait to dig into those corn dog nuggets in December either!!

How sweet for him to plan the carriage ride !!!! :love: Actually I think that was great planning. As tempting as it would be to see those fireworks at the MK I can't imagine the crowds :scared1: .....and that is IF you would have been able to get in. I am extremely impressed that on the 4th your longest line was 30 minutes and that you rode EE twice. :thumbsup2 You are good planners. We have taken the train over to rafiki's planet watch. However where was the building where you met Jiminy Cricket? We have never seen him and I know my teen daughter would love to see him:yay: He must have been in an area that we have never been to. I am enjoying this because I want to see how it REALLY is when people go to the parks over the 4th of July Holiday. Keep up the report !!! :surfweb:

I'm very impressed with his planning. He even made a secret account on the DISboards I didn't know about to get suggestions. We were surprised about the crowds as well; we were expecting at least 1 hour waits and having trouble sitting down for lunch. Not the case at all, maybe we just got lucky. Jiminy was right in the middle of the conservation station area of Rafiki's Planet Watch. The first building you get to off the trail from the train. Thanks for reading!

A carriage ride AND a diamond bracelet!?!

My, what a lucky girl you are!

:cloud9: He's a great guy, I agree I'm very lucky.

WOW!! Glad you had so much fun! POR is beautiful...we may have to try a carriage ride in Septemeber, so much to do so little time to do it!!

Thanks again for the great TR.:wizard:

POR is very lovely, especially in the early evening when the street lamps are on. Thanks for reading!

Im loving your trip report. Thats so sweet what your boyfriend did! :love:

Thanks for hopping aboard. :)

Great report! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! ::MinnieMo Love the carriage ride surprise and how sweet about the bracelet! :love: And....I have to agree about AKL....it is the best and most relaxing place we've ever been! Can't wait to read more!

We can't wait to return to AKL, it's a great resort to relax in after a long day at the park. Thank you for your comment. :)

Hey there! Lovely your report. We were there at the same time as you and we even did MK on the 3rd and AK on the 4th just like you:rotfl: Happy to hear that you had a blast and your DBF is so romantic planning that carriage ride for you.

Thank you! Oh wow, hope you had a fun time and avoided the rain! Will you be sharing a trip report as well?

You're trip report is great!!!! I'm enjoying every post and I love your Minnie ears! I think that the CM that gave you that Chip and Dale w/ Dole Whip pin was just awesome!

I can't wait to dig into those corn dog nuggets in December either!!

Thanks so much. :earsgirl: We felt very lucky to receive that pin, kindness can go a long way. I'm so jealous you get to eat those!!

:cloud9: He's a great guy, I agree I'm very lucky.
:blush: Aww. Well I couldn't have done it without the help of you kind people here on the DIS boards. :disrocks:
Besides, if you think what I did was nice, wait til you see the surprise Mandie had planned for me. Should be in her next update, so stay tuned!

P.S. I had a dream I was eating those Corn Dogs again. :guilty:

Awwww...yall are so cute!! :goodvibes I am planning our first trip to WDW and love to read the trip reports so thank you for all the great info and pictures!! I would have loved to have booked us at AKL. My 6 yr old is a huge animal lover and after seeing the pics of your views from your room this would have been so awsome for her. (Seriously, she watches Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel every chance she gets) But since we have a 2 1/2 yr old as well, I booked us at the Contemporary for the closeness to MK. But we do have ADRs at Boma one night so I am excited about that. Were yall able to eat there and if so what did you think? Worth it? I am so excited.....maybe more so than the kids:blush: I look forward to reading more from you and your sweetie!! How lucky you are to have had that time together!

subscribing :cool1:

Thanks for reading!

Awwww...yall are so cute!! :goodvibes I am planning our first trip to WDW and love to read the trip reports so thank you for all the great info and pictures!! I would have loved to have booked us at AKL. My 6 yr old is a huge animal lover and after seeing the pics of your views from your room this would have been so awsome for her. (Seriously, she watches Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel every chance she gets) But since we have a 2 1/2 yr old as well, I booked us at the Contemporary for the closeness to MK. But we do have ADRs at Boma one night so I am excited about that. Were yall able to eat there and if so what did you think? Worth it? I am so excited.....maybe more so than the kids:blush: I look forward to reading more from you and your sweetie!! How lucky you are to have had that time together!

Thank you so much for the kind words. When your daughter gets older I highly recommend you stay there. It was only about a 20 minute ride to the MK by bus. We did get a chance to eat at Boma on our last night, stay tuned. :)

I just love your trip report! I am looking forward to reading some more!:) AKL looks so nice and I would love to see all those animals. We did go to Boma in Oct. (first time at AKL) but our buzzer went right away so I did not get much of a look at the animals. It sure looks like you are having a great time!!:thumbsup2

I just found your trippie and love it! My family and I are torn between WL and AKL and reading your trip report and swinging my vote towards AKL. :thumbsup2

Where in LA are you? I am in Orange County--about 15 minutes from Disneyland. So, hi from one neighbor to another :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter