The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samantha: "Oh, that's nice! I am a junior and.." She read over the infomation, "...This is all correct.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins makes the grade adjustment on Samantha's file on her computer and smiles. "That's all then. You can stick around for the tour or head straight to your old dorm. Since you were the one student coming back, I took the liberty of not changing your room." Professor Collins selected an application at random and read the name off the paper. "Jack?"

Daniel: Daniel liked Professor Collins. She seemed cheerful, asnd by the way she talked, seemed as if she liked teaching. That was good, because he'd had teachers that didn't and they were miserable to be around. He wondered when he'd be called up for registration.

Max: Max was very nervous. On the one hand, Professor Collins did seem nice. On the other, she seemed like she had read their appplications. What if she changed when she called Max. She would very much like to be last, when no one would be listening to her registration. Somehow she didn't see that happening though.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins makes the grade adjustment on Samantha's file on her computer and smiles. "That's all then. You can stick around for the tour or head straight to your old dorm. Since you were the one student coming back, I took the liberty of not changing your room." Professor Collins selected an application at random and read the name off the paper. "Jack?"

Daniel: Daniel liked Professor Collins. She seemed cheerful, asnd by the way she talked, seemed as if she liked teaching. That was good, because he'd had teachers that didn't and they were miserable to be around. He wondered when he'd be called up for registration.

Max: Max was very nervous. On the one hand, Professor Collins did seem nice. On the other, she seemed like she had read their appplications. What if she changed when she called Max. She would very much like to be last, when no one would be listening to her registration. Somehow she didn't see that happening though.

Alex: Alex breathed a sigh in relief that her name wasn't called and looked at Jack to see he was calm. She rolled her eyes and looks back up at Professor Collins.

Jack: Jack sighed that his name was called but wasn't nervous at all. He walked up to her desk and put his hands in his pockets," Yeah?"

QUOTE]

Samantha: "Thank you, will be heading for my dorm." Samantha figured she would get to know the students better later. She was excited to have her room back, after waiting for two years, last year she had finally gotten one of her favorites. It had a balcony opening out into the sea!
OOC: What are the dorms like? Is there going to be houses like Harry Potter, or none and more like one or two long halls with rooms?

Alex: Alex breathed a sigh in relief that her name wasn't called and looked at Jack to see he was calm. She rolled her eyes and looks back up at Professor Collins.

Jack: Jack sighed that his name was called but wasn't nervous at all. He walked up to her desk and put his hands in his pockets," Yeah?"

Professor Collins: Professor Collins looked again at his application then handed it to him. "You're......a senior, correct? And is that information correct? Oh, and in the future, when you address me, you will call me 'Ms. Collins', 'Professor Collins', or simply 'Professor', and you will address me with respect, not just 'yeah'."

Daniel: Daniel had been worried that maybe the professor would not have been able to deal with Jack, but saw that she was quite capable of doing so. In fact, she seemed quite capable all around. "Look at that, Professor Collins telling Jack what's what," he whispered quietly in Lexi's ear.

QUOTE]

Samantha: "Thank you, will be heading for my dorm." Samantha figured she would get to know the students better later. She was excited to have her room back, after waiting for two years, last year she had finally gotten one of her favorites. It had a balcony opening out into the sea!
OOC: What are the dorms like? Is there going to be houses like Harry Potter, or none and more like one or two long halls with rooms?

OOC: No houses, just sort of a big room on the third floor with all the rooms going around it, with enough room for the stairs and elevator.

Like, picture a big rectangular room, set up like a common room from HP, and there are a bunch of doors around the room with the name of the person who sleeps there on each door.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins looked again at his application then handed it to him. "You're......a senior, correct? And is that information correct? Oh, and in the future, when you address me, you will call me 'Ms. Collins', 'Professor Collins', or simply 'Professor', and you will address me with respect, not just 'yeah'."

Daniel: Daniel had been worried that maybe the professor would not have been able to deal with Jack, but saw that she was quite capable of doing so. In fact, she seemed quite capable all around. "Look at that, Professor Collins telling Jack what's what," he whispered quietly in Lexi's ear.

Alex: Alex giggles and turns to him with a small smile on her lips," I love her more already." She giggles once more and smirks at looking back up at her professor.

Jack: Jack clenches his jaw and takes his application looking it over and nods to her,"Yes, professor. It's all right.

Alex: Alex giggles and turns to him with a small smile on her lips," I love her more already." She giggles once more and smirks at looking back up at her professor.

Jack: Jack clenches his jaw and takes his application looking it over and nods to her,"Yes, professor. It's all right.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins takes back the application and creates a file for Jack. She puts his information in it and smiles at him. "Right, we're through. You can go sit down somewhere until I'm finished with these people. Then we'll go on the tour, which will finish with you guys being shown to your dorms." She sets his application to the side on top of Samantha's and chooses another application at random. Reading the name she says, "Maxine?"

Daniel: Daniel grins back at Lexi. He frowns in confusion when he hears the name Maxine. He doesn't recall meeting a Maxine.

Amber: Stands by herself at the helicopter landing site waiting to be helicoptered into the School. Using her powers of being in two places at once she decides to go check out the manor.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins takes back the application and creates a file for Jack. She puts his information in it and smiles at him. "Right, we're through. You can go sit down somewhere until I'm finished with these people. Then we'll go on the tour, which will finish with you guys being shown to your dorms." She sets his application to the side on top of Samantha's and chooses another application at random. Reading the name she says, "Maxine?"

Daniel: Daniel grins back at Lexi. He frowns in confusion when he hears the name Maxine. He doesn't recall meeting a Maxine.

Jack: Jack nods,"Yes ma'am. He walks down,glaring at a smirking Alex, and sits down in a seat.

Alex: Alex looks around confused and whispers to Daniel,"Who's Maxine? Did we meet her?"

Amber: Stands by herself at the helicopter landing site waiting to be helicoptered into the School. Using her powers of being in two places at once she decides to go check out the manor.

Pilot: The pilot landed and opened the door to the helicopter. He smiles at Amber. "You can go ahead and get in, though we'll probably wait for some more before we fly out to the island."

Pilot: The pilot landed and opened the door to the helicopter. He smiles at Amber. "You can go ahead and get in, though we'll probably wait for some more before we fly out to the island."
Amber: Smiles at the Pilot at Thanks him and then gets her things and climbs aboard.

Jack: Jack nods,"Yes ma'am. He walks down,glaring at a smirking Alex, and sits down in a seat.

Alex: Alex looks around confused and whispers to Daniel,"Who's Maxine? Did we meet her?"

Max: Max ignores whatever looks she may be getting and approaches the desk. "I go by Max, Professor Collins." she said.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins took a good look at Max. "I will take note of that." she said as she created Max's file on her computer. She handed Max her application. "You are a........freshman, correct? And is that information correct?"

Max: Max looks over the information, and hands Professor Collins back the application saying, "Yes ma'am, that is correct. And this information is correct as well."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins took the application and laid it on her desk, and began typing in the information. As she typed, she asked, "Max, will you make this like your previous boarding schools? Will you make trouble?"

Max: Max didn't know how to answer that one. She knew she had to, but it would be too much and too embarressing to explain. Finally she mustered a, "We'll have to see."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins sighed, that was not an answer she wanted Max to say, or closer to the truth, the one she wanted Max to discover for herself. "I suppose we will see. Okay, we're finished." She set Max's application off to the side and picked a new one and read the name. "Alexandria?"

Max: Max stepped away from the desk and walked away, feeling so embarresed. She stepped outside of theoffice and backed into the wall, feeling like a loser.

OOC: Had dinner, sorry.

Fairywings said:
Max: Max ignores whatever looks she may be getting and approaches the desk. "I go by Max, Professor Collins." she said.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins took a good look at Max. "I will take note of that." she said as she created Max's file on her computer. She handed Max her application. "You are a........freshman, correct? And is that information correct?"

Max: Max looks over the information, and hands Professor Collins back the application saying, "Yes ma'am, that is correct. And this information is correct as well."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins took the application and laid it on her desk, and began typing in the information. As she typed, she asked, "Max, will you make this like your previous boarding schools? Will you make trouble?"

Max: Max didn't know how to answer that one. She knew she had to, but it would be too much and too embarressing to explain. Finally she mustered a, "We'll have to see."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins sighed, that was not an answer she wanted Max to say, or closer to the truth, the one she wanted Max to discover for herself. "I suppose we will see. Okay, we're finished." She set Max's application off to the side and picked a new one and read the name. "Alexandria?"

Max: Max stepped away from the desk and walked away, feeling so embarresed. She stepped outside of theoffice and backed into the wall, feeling like a loser.

OOC: Had dinner, sorry.

Ooc: It's cool. And sorry for no color, don't have my laptop.

Alex: Alex watched the girl walk out and muttered."Oh so that's Maxine, I didn't get to meet her." She looks back up to the professor and realized she said her name, her eyes widen and walks up slowly to the desk playing with her hair."Y-yes Professor Collins?" She said nervously.

Ooc: It's cool. And sorry for no color, don't have my laptop.

Alex: Alex watched the girl walk out and muttered."Oh so that's Maxine, I didn't get to meet her." She looks back up to the professor and realized she said her name, her eyes widen and walks up slowly to the desk playing with her hair."Y-yes Professor Collins?" She said nervously.

Professor Collins: "Just registration, nothing to worry about," Professor Collins said warmly. She handed Alex her application and continued "You......also are a freshman correct? And is that information correct?" She opened a new file for Alex's information and waited.

River: waits patiently for her name to be called, she smiles as The professor talks to Jack, and is excited to find out who her roommates are, she is feeling slightly more confident after Daniel, Sam, and Lex defender her.

Fairywings said:
Professor Collins: "Just registration, nothing to worry about," Professor Collins said warmly. She handed Alex her application and continued "You......also are a freshman correct? And is that information correct?" She opened a new file for Alex's information and waited.

Alex: Alex nodded visibly relaxing and took a look over the information,"Yes professor,everything is correct here.

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes and crossed his arms across his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter