The clampetts official dxdp review UPDATED...6/14..Flying Fish/chef's

Mousekamaddi and Piper.....I really hope you enjoy Narcoossee's. We certainly did! It is prolly our 2nd favorite restaurant. (cali grill being #1, but thats in a class by itself). Thanks for joining!!

More, More! :yay:

Very funny reviews, great pics :) I'm lucky in that DH is fairly adventurous with the food stuffs, as am I, but we both come from a long line of potted meat eaters (boy howdy can my dad fry up some bologna). Dining out with the familia can be an adventure in suspicion, so I'm completely cracking up at your posts :thumbsup2

awesome reviews and outstanding pictures...really enjoying your reviews. We're going to put Tusker House breakfast on the list for next trip when we'll be going to AK - my, those quiches look wonderful (as does the bread pudding...wonder if it's the same stuff they serve over at Boma breakfast: if so, I want it!)

Can't wait for more reviews!:thumbsup2

More, More! :yay:

Very funny reviews, great pics :) I'm lucky in that DH is fairly adventurous with the food stuffs, as am I, but we both come from a long line of potted meat eaters (boy howdy can my dad fry up some bologna). Dining out with the familia can be an adventure in suspicion, so I'm completely cracking up at your posts :thumbsup2

Ughhhh the potted meat!! omg I think I subconsciously pushed that to the back of my brain. I had no idea what "potted meat" was when I moved down here. In NJ, we had pork roll, someone I worked with was eating it and I about died. I thought they were eating Fancy Feast cat food!!! Ughhh. My DH and DD7 love the canned corned beef. That reminds me of Alpo. Ahhh yes, and he makes fun of ME for eating raw seafood....the nerve!!! LOL

awesome reviews and outstanding pictures...really enjoying your reviews. We're going to put Tusker House breakfast on the list for next trip when we'll be going to AK - my, those quiches look wonderful (as does the bread pudding...wonder if it's the same stuff they serve over at Boma breakfast: if so, I want it!)

Can't wait for more reviews!:thumbsup2

Thanks for joining!!! I really loved Tusker!! I haven't tried Boma yet but that is on the list for next trip as well. Let me know how you enjoy Tusker!!

great reviews! I am originally from the "country" too so I love your take on it all!!! esp. when you are writing about your DH's food reviews. You are a great writer!
Jen

great reviews! I am originally from the "country" too so I love your take on it all!!! esp. when you are writing about your DH's food reviews. You are a great writer!
Jen

Welcome! "country" I like that......yeah DH food reviews are well....country!! LOL....thank you for the compliment and ty for joining! Stay tuned for Hollywood Studios Day ...gonna try to get that written tomorrow

:thumbsup2 I'm in too! You and your family are just totally adorable!! I can't wait to see more pics!!!

I will be sure to be on the lookout for anything that looks like it's got raisins at Tusker....I too HATE the poor raisin. Never met a raisin I could eat. :sick:

LOVED your Narcoosee's review. We've never eaten there but we're going in Sept for my b-day so I'm SOOOOO excited now!!! :dance3:

I'm loving your reviews. We really liked Tusker House too and I can't wait to try Narcoosees. I was getting worried about this place because of all the negetive reviews but I can't convince myself to drop a place with Lobster so your review is very reassuring.

i love reading your reviews! your daughter is precious, so impressed with her willingness to try new foods! My daughter (5) will probably eat the applesauce & goldfish I've packed for the baby.:rolleyes: We are transplants in TN also (I'm from KY, DH is from PA) we live in northeast TN near the VA border.

:thumbsup2 I'm in too! You and your family are just totally adorable!! I can't wait to see more pics!!!

I will be sure to be on the lookout for anything that looks like it's got raisins at Tusker....I too HATE the poor raisin. Never met a raisin I could eat. :sick:

LOVED your Narcoosee's review. We've never eaten there but we're going in Sept for my b-day so I'm SOOOOO excited now!!! :dance3:

I'm really not sure if it was raisins or not, but it seemed like it. It was the Beef Bobtie thingy. I dont know what exactly was in it, but didnt like it LOL. The whole raisin thing is part of a bigger aversion....the soft pop. I hate anything that 'pops' in my mouth. Blueberries, raisins, Kielbasa (ya know how the skin pops), yuck....LOL weird I know.

But everything else there is great!! Hope you love it as much as we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter