The carry-on bags

watshakinranch

Earning My Ears
1st time cruising ....what do I need in my carry-on bags? How soon will I have access to my checked baggage? I know to wear my swimsuit under my clothes. That is all DS5 wants to do is swim in the pool right away!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Booked the cruise 2 months ago and sailing Oct 5 (even got an upgrade from Cat.8 to Cat.5 and I am not complaining!)

Tina:crazy:

1st time cruising ....what do I need in my carry-on bags?

Tina - if it applies to you, make certain all prescription medication is in your carry-on bag along with your passport and cruise documents. Also, sunscreen for DS5.

Wishing you a terrific cruise.

also bring a change of clothes just incase your checked baggage dont show up in time incase you have first dinner. we had our stuff by the door at 1:30 when we got to finally see our room. now to see who is the bigger kid DS or you? i bet its you. have fun in the mickey and goofy pools.:bounce:

Any valuables (jewelry etc) should always be in your carryon as well as camera equipment and film so you can take pictures right away!

Thanks, some of the things I had not thought of. What started as planning for 15 year anniversary trip turned into family cruise at last minute, so 60 days to plan the "perfect cruise" is a little rough!

Thanks to this board, I am feeling more confident!

:crazy: Tina
(if I could get freckles on this Smiley it would be ME!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter