The Breathless Experience

Crazy Hakim

DIS Veteran
Did you know that you can take a ride on Breathless during the day? You don't need a Breathless IllumiNations Cruise to ride Breathless! Most every day, between 1:30pm and 5pm, there is a Breathless Driver at Bayside Marina who can drive a 10 minute Burst or a 1/2 hour Ride. You can call 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529) and schedule a ride, or (most times) you can just walk up to the Bayside Marina and see the cashier.
You can take up to 7ppl and the cost is as follows:
$28.16 per 10 minute Burst
$79.81 per 1/2 hour Ride
(Prices Exclude Tax)

I took one this weekend and it was GREAT! Has to be one of the fastest and most thrilling rides at WDW!

We did the same thing a few weeks ago. What a great way to relax on a hot day. Had an excellent driver named Mike!

katallo said:
We did the same thing a few weeks ago. What a great way to relax on a hot day. Had an excellent driver named Mike!
I wonder if it was the same Mike that was our driver for out Illuminarions cruise. If so, you're right, he is a wonderful driver. The Mike we had was very funny and very well educated in regards to the boat, lakes and Illuminations.

Sounds like the same guy. He said he drove the pontoons for years and recently started with Breathless. He was a highlight of our trip. It so nice to see people who truly love their jobs.

What is Breathless? Is it a jetboat? Where is the bayside marina? Is there an age limit for riders?

Hoosier Mom,

http://allearsnet.com/btp/illum.htm

Breathless is a 1930 Chris-Craft replica, manufactured by Chris-Craft in 1990. Only 24 of these special edition boats were made, exactly like they were made in the 1930's, except for the electrical and engine systems.
Bayside Marina is the marina at Disney's Yacht Club Resort.
There is no age limit for riders on Breathless, the boat hold 7 riders and the Disney provided driver.

Thanks. We'll be at CBR. Maybe we'll take a little trip over to Yacht Club to see it. If I remember right, isn't Yacht Club the one we can walk to from Epcot? I'll have to check that out.

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter