The Bottomless Pit vs Food and Wine....a 10 day Oct TR with pics!

I have been reading your TR at work over the last few days but I can't post from my work PC! Ugh. LOVE your TR, and your photos are AWESOME!!! I think our favorite time at the parks is during Halloween. You look great in your costumes. Glad you were able to surprise DH with the May trip, we are trying to "squeeze" in a May trip, I have more vacation than DH so he is still trying to figure out how to make it work. It may have to wait until 2014 since we have 2 weeks in October this year. Can't wait to read your next TR, hope you are doing a PTR for your May trip.:wave2:

Thank you very much!! We have the same problem..I have more vacation than DH but at least he now has 3 weeks instead of 2! hope you're able to squeeze in a May trip! Will probably start a PTR closer to the trip. He's been surprised (still can't believe I was able to keep it a secret) and the few ADRs we wanted have been made (scored BOG for dinner on arrival day!!)

Thank you very much!! We have the same problem..I have more vacation than DH but at least he now has 3 weeks instead of 2! hope you're able to squeeze in a May trip! Will probably start a PTR closer to the trip. He's been surprised (still can't believe I was able to keep it a secret) and the few ADRs we wanted have been made (scored BOG for dinner on arrival day!!)

You will love it. We had lunch and dinner there in December, it is definitely on our list for the next trip too! I don't know how you were able to keep it a surprise! My DH has 3 weeks this year too so maybe we can squeeze one in!

You will love it. We had lunch and dinner there in December, it is definitely on our list for the next trip too! I don't know how you were able to keep it a surprise! My DH has 3 weeks this year too so maybe we can squeeze one in!

Keeping the secret was by far the most difficult thing to do! I can't tell you how many times I almost slipped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter