The Boathouse reservations

JLBDisney

Earning My Ears
When I look at the Boathouse on open table 90 days out and on Disney Dining 60 days out, I haven't seen any options for 6 people or more between 5:00 and 8:30. We have a group of 10 which includes small children. I was hoping for 2 reservations and request to be seated near each other. I don't think chances are good if I book 3 reservations. Any suggestions or insight from previous experiences? Thanks in advance!

If you call them directly, I bet they'll be happy to help. 407-939-2628. We've called in the past and they've been able to book us for dates that weren't even in opentable yet. We've found them to be incredibly accommodating on multiple occasions. One of my absolute favorite spots!

The
If you call them directly, I bet they'll be happy to help. 407-939-2628. We've called in the past and they've been able to book us for dates that weren't even in opentable yet. We've found them to be incredibly accommodating on multiple occasions. One of my absolute favorite spots!
The hostess I spoke with turned me down, but after seeing your reply, I think I will call back and try again on a different shift! Thanks!!

Would you recommend the seafood options at the Boathouse?

Call them and let them know of your dining plans they will accommodate you .....we were a party of 9 a few years ago and they were great when we made reservations

It is a challenging ressie to get - when we want it, I search for it first (of course depending on the others we are trying for...).
Great steak, love the clam strips, and the calamari too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter